PDA

View Full Version : Red Roof Inn decorating contest win

cman
November 8th, 2004, 10:53am
Has anyone received their $50 gift cert from this contest? Office mate told me I had an Airborne Express waiting to be picked up. This could be it (or maybe something new?) Can't get to the office today, so I thought I'd post here for some info. Thanks.

BridgetF
November 8th, 2004, 11:08am
If you are speaking of the Red Roof Inn "Room Makeover Sweep".....I have not received mine yet either. I have a letter dated August 19th from Ventura Associates Inc. stating the prize would be sent to me in 6-8 weeks. I just called the lady whose name was on the letter. I got her voicemail saying she would be out of the office November 8th. I am going to call her again in the morning and try and find out what the hold up is. I'll post should I get any info.

Bridget :)

cman
November 8th, 2004, 10:28pm
Thanks BridgetF. yes, that's the contest I won too. I won the Starburst year supply (36 packs) the same week. I've received the Starburst (yummy) but haven't received my Red Roof Makeover prize either. My post office surprise wasn't it, just business papers. Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks for calling about our prize. Hopefully we'll get it soon. cman

BridgetF
November 9th, 2004, 10:02am
Cman~

I just called the number again and I got the voice message that the she would be out of the office on Nov. 9th. I guess she's changing it to reflect each day she'll be gone...LOL Not sure why she isn't leaving a voice message of "when she will be in the office"...that would be more helpful!

I'm going to type a letter to inquire about the prize here shortly and FAX it to her office...on the off chance someone else might contact me since she's never in her office.

Will post more when I know more! Below is her info. just in case you don't have your winning letter.

Rae Cestaro
212-302-8277 ext.3006
Fax: 212-302-2587

Have a great day!

Bridget :)