PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard from this WENDY's sweep?

pinkDaisy
November 8th, 2004, 10:02am
Wendy's - Super Family Sweepstakes
1x per person/per code | home page • entry form | code / +snailmail | 46 notes •
Grand Prize: 4-day/3-night family trip for four to Nintendo of America Inc.’s headquarters in Redmond, Washington; $100 worth of Wendy’s dining certificates and a lunch for the family at Nintendo (ARV $2,650).
First Prizes (600): Nintendo GameCube video game system (ARV $99.99).
Second Prizes (600): Game Boy Advance SP video game system (ARV $99.99).
Third Prizes (4,400): Nintendo GameCube video game (ARV $50), or Game Boy Advance video game (ARV $34.95).
Comments: Look for an Official Game Code printed on specially-marked 20 oz. and 32 oz. beverage cups at participating Wendy’s restaurants. Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries at the conclusion of the promotion. Chances of winning are not based on the actual code. Limit one prize per person/household.
official rules • archive | Open to residents of the 50 United States & D.C. and Canada 13+
expires Sunday, October 10, 2004 @ 11:59pm CT Started 9/06/04 - Submitted 9/06/04

Drawing was supposed to be on 10/18/04.
there are so many prizes so I was hoping to see some OLS winners :)

i lost my son's gameboy last week :sob: so i really NEED to win one!

crissygail
November 8th, 2004, 10:11am
glad you asked i was wondering the same thing, i entered this one also and havent heard a thing with all thoes prizes some people from ols has to win :)

greensthings
November 8th, 2004, 10:15am
RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected on or about 10/18/04 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by D.L. Blair, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. All prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by mail. Limit one prize per person/household. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
For names of prize winners, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope to: Wendy’s NintendoŇ Winners, P.O. Box 4546, Blair, NE, 68009-4546.

gonz78
November 8th, 2004, 10:21am
Love to know who won the Wendy's Up All Night sweep also!!

ey_re
November 8th, 2004, 2:14pm
Yeah, my gameboy got stolen a while back, and I've been keeping my fingers crossed that I'd win one to replace it!
I'm a big 25 year old baby! LOL

:laugh:

RMMSAnderson
November 8th, 2004, 2:34pm
I've been wondering about this one too

pinkDaisy
November 9th, 2004, 9:18am
thanks for replying everyone, seems like that the prizes just havent gone out yet so there's hope for us all :)