PDA

View Full Version : Have you got your prizes yet?

DaydreamingLady
September 13th, 2004, 4:54pm
I got one of the famous orange envelope from the "Picture This" sweepstakes. I won a Scanner. I know some people have received their prizes, but I didn't hear mention of a scanner. I thought maybe they were sending them out later. Did anyone else win a scanner, and if so, have you received it yet?

I also won a Portable DVD from the Cendant "St. More!" Sweepstakes. Has anyone recieved their wins from that sweepstakes yet?

Should I contact them or wait awhile longer before doing anything?

HAPPY SWEEPING TO ALL AND MANY WINS!!!!

:frown3: :frown3: :frown3:

blondiemable
September 13th, 2004, 4:58pm
I won a Media Paper Pack? from the Picture This Sweeps and haven't gottne it yet.

judyconroy
September 13th, 2004, 5:00pm
I won a scanner also and have not received it yet. I was just thinking today about finding the letter and contacting them.

Kimberly Kay
September 13th, 2004, 5:06pm
:supstar: CONGRATS on your WIN!! :supstar:

venus_de_milo
September 13th, 2004, 5:08pm
I also won a scanner and haven't received it yet. It seemed like they were shipping all like prizes out at once--all the cameras, all the printers, etc. I'm not worried about it since none of the scanner winners have gotten theirs yet.

rawells3
September 13th, 2004, 5:12pm
I haven't gotten the paper pack either. I pulled out the letter, it stated that it will be arriving at my address in 6 to 8 weeks. There was no date on the letter but the envelope was postmarked July 19th. So we still have time. Hope this helps.

sunfish34
September 13th, 2004, 5:25pm
Congrats to you all :cheer7: :toot: :cheer7: :toot:

bloomermo
September 14th, 2004, 8:04am
I won a photo printer and have not received it yet. My letter was dated July 20th. I'm planning on contacting them today, just to make sure there wasn't a problem with delivery.

bloomermo
September 15th, 2004, 7:01pm
I called our "fairy godmother" listed in our winning letters. She said that my photo printer was in route and should be delivered on the 17th. Hopefully everyone that is still waiting for their wins will be receiving them soon.

venus_de_milo
September 15th, 2004, 9:11pm
Scanner came yesterday!

lovemybabyj
September 17th, 2004, 7:52pm
Did anyone else NOT receive theirs yet? :sherlock: I am still waiting on mine. :gvibes:

DaydreamingLady
September 17th, 2004, 11:28pm
I just got my scanner this afternoon. I would guess yours will be coming right along, but was delayed slightly because of the bad storms in FL and around you. (I noticed you are in FL)

:gift: :gift: :gift:

judyconroy
September 19th, 2004, 3:33pm
Received my scanner on 9/16. Already gave it away. lol