PDA

View Full Version : A "Newbie" question, or maybe just input needed...

Mimsdispatch
September 12th, 2004, 6:26pm
I have a question to all of the more "seasoned" sweepers out there. I have read the forums and that has helped me answer sooo many questions and offered such awesome advice for newbies. However, my question here is this:

If you win on a sweep that is posted by list only and not any other form of notificiation, how do you keep up with the lists. I have 188 sweeps in my dailies, and I have 656 in my sweeps. The question as as to "what a winning e-mail" was answered wonderfully, and to address phone notification I dusted off my answering machine just in the event I am not home (which is rarely unless I am transporting kids to or from school), but I really don't have a clue how to keep up with the ones by posting lists as notification only??? Any and all advice would be more than happily accepted.

Thanks so much, and as always THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SUCH AN AWESOME SITE!!!

Hedylarue
September 12th, 2004, 6:37pm
There don't seem to be too many like that, but some of them are dailies and you can check the list every day when you enter to see if you won the day before.

Mimsdispatch
September 12th, 2004, 7:54pm
Hi! Thanks so much for the input!! I guess I am a little paranoid. About two weeks ago my daughter caught the phone after I had already gone and gotten into the car. She told the caller that I would be back in about 20 minutes ( I had to run her down the street to the store), and asked if he would leave a message. The caller told her "no, no message, just tell her the sweepstakes called and I will call back shortly.....I have never heard again. So, I just don't want to miss anything unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks again, and again thanks for making this "sweeping" experience such a wonderful thing!!!

Hedylarue
September 12th, 2004, 10:43pm
Ahhh...that's so frustrating. Well we can't be everywhere at once. In my experience, most big prizes come as affidavits by UPS or Fedex anyway. However there always are exceptions...we just have to hope we don't miss anything!