PDA

View Full Version : Weekend sweesptakes...

foxyvanila
September 12th, 2004, 10:15am
:soapbox: If I only enter sweepstakes on the weekends, do you think there will still be a chance to win some prizes? :gift: :coffee: :sweat:

:chat:

venus_de_milo
September 12th, 2004, 10:19am
Sure, there's always a chance. But if you stick to primarily the one-time entries, you have just as much chance to win as anyone else, since the day of the week that you enter doesn't matter. :)

InterplanetJanet
September 12th, 2004, 10:19am
sure - if you catch up on all the sweeps posted during the week. You will miss out on the dailies but a lot of people don't do those any way. You can still also do the monthly and weekly ones.

maipurun
September 12th, 2004, 10:20am
Sure :smile9: Good luck :gvibes:

TheWORstFan
September 12th, 2004, 10:33am
One of my first contest wins was in my local newspaper. $5000 towards the purchase of a new/used car. It was a daily entry that ran for a month. I entered only one time. Out of the 50,000+ entries. I was chosen. A ONE TIME ENTRY WIN! The prize coordinator for the paper was shocked herself.

But the odds of course work better if you enter daily contests every day. If you can't do the 300 daily contests most people do. Find at least 30 or so and devote some time to do those daily. Enter stuff you really want to win, not just stuff like CDs. Go for cash, cars, trips, house improvement makeovers, some nice electronics.

Best of luck to you.

foxyvanila
September 12th, 2004, 10:43am
Thanks, it's just that I'm still in school, and want to do good in that too, BUT also win stuff, ya know? :worry: oh what am I gonna do?? :rolleyes:

chancebunny
September 12th, 2004, 10:56am
You can still win sweeps even if you only enter a couple of days a week. You probably won't have as much luck with the dailies, but they are still a possibility too. Someone posted recently that they had won an unlimited entry sweep with just one entry. Good luck!