PDA

View Full Version : sara lee pie

rwebb
September 11th, 2004, 1:44am
A while back there was a sweep you had to pick your fav ice cream and pie it said there were lots of free pie coupons did anyone ever get a pie coupon :frown3: :frown3:

Glam
September 11th, 2004, 2:26am
I got a coupon about two days ago for $1. off the new Sara Lee slices, but I'm not sure if it was from a sweep or the freebie section.

Ravin
September 11th, 2004, 3:51am
I remember the sweep. But haven't heard of anyone a coupon. Atleast I didn't!

amyshulk
September 11th, 2004, 4:05pm
I thought it was Mrs. Smith's? I got in too late, so no coupon for me, sorry!!!

btw, my memory is spotty, so I may be confused, but the Sara Lee one I enter is for Deli Meat.

hth, amy

Glam
September 11th, 2004, 4:09pm
I thought it was Mrs. Smith's?...

Oh good grief - maybe it was - I shouldn't post in the wee hours. I hope your coupon comes Rwebb. :gvibes:

dandylin
September 11th, 2004, 4:13pm
I got a coupon the other day too.

wildbirds
September 11th, 2004, 7:06pm
I got a buy one get one free coupon from Mrs Smith's for cobbler. Could that be what your talking about? Still haven't used it.

rwebb
September 12th, 2004, 4:18am
thanks maybe my pie coupon will come before thanksgiving

Hedylarue
September 12th, 2004, 4:28am
I got a cobbler coupon and searched in two different states and four stores for it! I finally called the company and complained I couldn't find it.

MisConduckt
September 12th, 2004, 5:08am
:encore: :munch: PIE,

amyshulk
September 12th, 2004, 5:56am
:encore: :munch: PIE,

Now you did it!!! Of course, I don't have any right now :frown3:

amy

dbuske
September 12th, 2004, 8:41am
Take their prizes, but don't work for them, at least not in production. I applied for their bread crumb plant in La Crosse, Wisc.

It is 125 degrees in the plant because of the ovens to bake bread, no air conditioning. They had recently increased the speed of the lines (they had a new manager who is Hitler in disguise) who didn't think they were working hard enough.

12 hour shifts.

I told them what I thought of the place.

jpb4919
September 12th, 2004, 9:12am
Coupon came here too. Nothing else...

FreakDuJour
September 12th, 2004, 10:03am
Take their prizes, but don't work for them, at least not in production. I applied for their bread crumb plant in La Crosse, Wisc.

It is 125 degrees in the plant because of the ovens to bake bread, no air conditioning. They had recently increased the speed of the lines (they had a new manager who is Hitler in disguise) who didn't think they were working hard enough.

12 hour shifts.

I told them what I thought of the place.
Omg, that sounds almost just like the paperboard plant where I work! I think they should put the MANAGERS out on the floor for a week and let them work in those conditions!

syrayes
September 12th, 2004, 10:12am
I recieved 3 coupons for 1.00 of a slice a pie