PDA

View Full Version : What ever happend with the money tree???

kelysheri29
September 8th, 2004, 3:26am
I remember brent winning, but i havent heard anything since, did he get the million?

mgkamish
September 8th, 2004, 10:08am
There seems to be a thread about this every month or so. Still no answer.... I promise, Brent, if you won the million, I will NOT ask you for a handout! LOL!

September 9th, 2004, 7:02am
i was just thinking the same thing

swpsfansweare
September 9th, 2004, 1:16pm
a million!! how cool. I hope he won!

Leona100K
September 9th, 2004, 1:33pm
Oh I wasn't aware of a money tree from Brent .. I thought you were talking about the one growing in my back yard!!! :laugh:

amyshulk
September 10th, 2004, 3:35pm
Leona100K
Master Sweeper

Location: Indiana, just turn left by old man Browns farm, I'm by the big oak tree.

Oh man, that was your place??? I had a few too many, and the band (at that awesome pig roast - back in the late '70's) for some unknown reason, decided to let me play the drums!!! Thankfully, I have no recollection of this - but I heard I was just awful!!! So I apologize - great party though!!! Somehow I missed the money tree? Where exactly did you say it was??? :laugh: :smile9: :laugh:

amy

Leona100K
September 10th, 2004, 4:59pm
Leona100K
Master Sweeper

Location: Indiana, just turn left by old man Browns farm, I'm by the big oak tree.

Oh man, that was your place??? I had a few too many, and the band (at that awesome pig roast - back in the late '70's) for some unknown reason, decided to let me play the drums!!! Thankfully, I have no recollection of this - but I heard I was just awful!!! So I apologize - great party though!!! Somehow I missed the money tree? Where exactly did you say it was??? :laugh: :smile9: :laugh:

amy

:rofl2: now come on .. how could you miss it??? it was RIGHT in front of you!! :rofl2: and personally I thought you were fantastic on the drums .. but then again I probably couldn't hear all that well because I was born in 1975 and as an infant my hearing might not have been totally developed yet ... but I sure was a great party hostess, despite my age ... :rofl2: