PDA

View Full Version : Trouble entering all eprize sweeps

Twipey
September 6th, 2004, 5:54pm
Is anyone else have trouble with eprize sites? For weeks now whenever I click on a sweeps link from eprize the page just hangs there.... Any helpful hints on how to get past this problem? Most of the really good sweeps are through eprize and it's driving me nuts that I can't get to them.... Thanks in advance for any help you can offer......

Audrey

:bhead:

venus_de_milo
September 6th, 2004, 6:00pm
Hmm. They have been working fine for me. Have you changed anything else recently that might be causing this problem?

PandaAntiSocial
September 6th, 2004, 6:05pm
The pages were hanging there for me, too. So I just stopped loading the page, then clicked the button (whatever you were trying to do - PLAY, SUBMIT, etc.) again. Sometimes it took a few times doing this, but it eventually would go through. This normally doesn't happen to me with ePrize, but maybe their servers are just bogged down or something?

Twipey
September 6th, 2004, 6:06pm
Thanks Vera... Nothing has changed on my end. I've been entering eprize sites fine for months without any trouble until now.

Audrey

armykat
September 6th, 2004, 6:11pm
The eprize pages have been loading real slow for me for the past few days. But they do load eventually. :sleep:

mechurchlady
September 6th, 2004, 6:11pm
I never win on eprize and have had some trouble. They use cookies. It maybe be the flash or java they use. If it is just eprize then you will have to walk though the process such as flash, java, popup blocker, cookies. I could not get into the JFK one because I had a their cookies blocked.

Twipey
September 6th, 2004, 7:30pm
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've tried stopping the page while it's loading and that hasn't worked for me yet. I'll keep trying.......

Audrey :supstar:

Deedles
September 6th, 2004, 10:06pm
Every now and then I have trouble with them. I just stop and try to enter later in the day.

Embee
September 6th, 2004, 10:25pm
I've found graphics, even the smilies in here stop working when your at the limit...

Kimberly Kay
September 6th, 2004, 10:44pm
:supstar: Hope to see you in the Winners Circle - SOON!! :supstar:

Lacey888
September 6th, 2004, 10:48pm
I never win on eprize and have had some trouble.

Yes, the problem for me wasn't cookies, cache or the firewall. Will likely be corrected when they find out Monday.