PDA

View Full Version : Have Club Pogo Guest Passes

suziebee20
September 5th, 2004, 2:27am
I have three Club Pogo guest passes to the first three who post here. Here are a few stipulations and information for using them though.

1) You have to have a Pogo.com Account.
2) You must be a person who has never use a guest pass before (at least on the screen name you give me)- if you have used one before, the guest pass won't work and I won't get it back, so it's a waste to try- trust me, me and my boyfriend went through this many times before Pogo informed me that each account can only use 1 guest pass.
3) You can't already be a Club Pogo member- of course... if you were, why would you need a guest pass.
4) The guest pass is good for 5 straight days from the day it's given to you. Meaning, you have 5, consecutive, days to play.
5) There is no need to use a credit card to use the guest pass. This isn't like try 5 days free and if you don't cancell you get suckered into paying. No credit card so you don't have to worry about getting screwed.

Ummm... I think that's it. All you need to do is post here and then PM me your screen name on pogo if you were one of the first three. http://www.pogo.com to register if you need a screen name.

lol, if you don't know what Club Pogo is, it's like Pogo, except it's ad free and there's exclusive games. I got the subscription as a Christmas present and never have anyone to give my guest passes to so they go to waste because I get a new one each month and I can only have 3 at a time. :smile7:

HASAMA
September 5th, 2004, 8:10am
hi i would be interested i waswanting to try it screen name hasama36 thanks

ML
September 5th, 2004, 12:06pm
Hi
I would love to try this! Thanks

I pm'ed you. :)

hipbob
September 5th, 2004, 12:28pm
love one it is hipbabybob

suziebee20
September 5th, 2004, 2:48pm
All three were sent. I believe they automatically credit to your account, either that or they send you an email at the address they have on file. Have fun! :)

HASAMA
September 5th, 2004, 2:50pm
thank you this gives me a great opportunity to see if i want to gowith a membership with them