PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

billie oh 3
July 7th, 2004, 3:07am
I just found out I got the house I wanted,down payment genereous given to me on behalf, of the pnc bank sweeps,Anyway I won.t be able to move until late August.Should I sweep with the new address or the one I have now.I don't know what to do ?help!

JoyfulNois
July 7th, 2004, 4:14am
Well, I would look at each contest's end date and prize determination date. Anything that ends close to or after your move date, enter the new addy. Anything closing in the next week or two, I'd probably do your current addy, though that's a little tougher to decide.....
Congrats on getting your dream home, and good luck with your move!
*just as a moving tip, one of the best investments you'll make is buying some wardrobe boxes with hanger bars. You can empty out closets in a flash - just take out the clothes & put them on the box's hanger - about 3 ft of closet space per box. :wavy:

RainGypsy
July 7th, 2004, 4:17am
What I guess I would do is focus on sweeps that end after you will be moved in to your new house, and use your new address. If you don't move too far, you can probably keep your same phone #, you can check with the phone company on that, otherwise I am not sure what to do with the phone situation (cell #?). When I moved last uear, I knew my new phone # over a month in advance, so you can order phone service for the date you plan to move in and get the number early. I have never been notified of a win via phone, but some have.

Congrats on the down payment win and your new house!! Best of luck moving!