PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projection

pinkroses
June 23rd, 2004, 6:34pm
I know that there are alot of interesting people here on OLS, I have a question for you all..
Has anyone here ever tried Astral Projection?

snookers
June 24th, 2004, 2:51am
Astral projection....wow, I haven't heard anything about that for a long time...decades ago I sometimes wished I could for silly reasons, but in answer to your question, no I never tried it....how does one "try it"? Oh, I just know I'm gonna hate myself tomorrow for posting this.

fromtheheart66
June 24th, 2004, 8:54am
No but I find the subject very intresting.Are you a Coast to Coast fan? The reason I ask is that is the only place I have heard discussions on this subject.

mgkamish
June 24th, 2004, 9:24am
I would love to try it but I can't concentrate worth a damn. Took YEARS to finally be hypnotized. There used to be seminars about it and other things at the Whole Earth Expo. I sure miss that. If anyone here can do it, I'd love to hear about it.

toydiva65
June 24th, 2004, 12:39pm
Never "tried" it before...too much garbage floating around in my concious mind to try and concentrate! LOL! I do however astral travel in my sleep...caught myself looking down at myself sleeping once and it pretty much freaked me out.

Sylvia Browne has a great book out on dreams that talks alot about how we all astral travel in our sleep, but how some don't remember it. Pretty good book and I'm just half way through it.

Yesterday, I was on here talking to someone about being visited by spirits, now this....whew, now everyone is REALLY going to think I'm a freak! LOL!

mgkamish
June 24th, 2004, 12:46pm
I think I would have had a heart attack! But that is the first step! Next time, maybe you'll go somewhere besides your bedroom. Pretty cool.

pcmsurf
June 24th, 2004, 1:38pm
i hear this alot in my lucid dreaming forum that i belong to

i dont really believe in it as much as i believe in lucid dreaming because ive had about 20 lucid dreams since i started practicing and studying on it

i guess im a skeptic and wont think i can do it until i actually do by accident or without trying

you guys should look into lucid dreaming its reallly fun!!!!!!!!

jenninshelby
June 24th, 2004, 8:22pm
I have been able to do things during what I call dream time. I even have met people doing this.

bongeezer
June 27th, 2004, 9:19pm
Once after some very bad mexican food... I was projecten my Astral all over the place...
I don't think I will be welcomed in that resturant again.
:shock:

Iona256
June 27th, 2004, 9:34pm
I've done a lot with hypnotism--mostly, but not all, self-hypnosis--past-life regression, a lot of dreamwork with some lucid dreaming although I never got to the point where I had much control over it. I never tried astral projection; but I had at least one lucid dream in which I was looking at myself dreaming. Was that astral projection? Never crossed my mind at the time, and I think there could be other explanations.