PDA

View Full Version : branson MO for $99

jaxwinner
June 10th, 2000, 9:47pm
Howdie. I haven't won anything but my family has an inside track to weekends in Brandson MO for $99. You have to make over $40000 a year and take a tour but everyone says it is worth it. You get a cabin by a pretty lake. Me and my girlfriend are going in the winter to see the xmas lights. Also if you win a trip and can't make it see if it is transferrable and I may trade for it...cash or something. Hopefully I'll win some of the trips I've entered and maybe can trade them....icq me, email me jaxwinner@hotmail.com, or cahoot me Jaxwinner.

------------------
profiles.yahoo.com/daybrightener

jaxwinner
June 13th, 2000, 10:29pm
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaxwinner:
Howdie. I haven't won anything but my family has an inside track to weekends in Brandson MO. You have to make over $40000 a year and take a tour but everyone says it is worth it. You get a cabin by a pretty lake. Someone informed me that the link is http://www.branson.com and click on the free gift which is 2 nights/3days in Branson. You have to take the timeshare tour. Me and my girlfriend are going in the winter to see the xmas lights. Also if you win a trip and can't make it see if it is transferrable and I may trade for it...cash or something. Hopefully I'll win some of the trips I've entered and maybe can trade them....icq me, email me jaxwinner@hotmail.com, or cahoot me Jaxwinner.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>