PDA

View Full Version : GIRLENE!

khill
November 19th, 1999, 9:41am
Just to get this swap thing rolling, wanna swap your "deluxe dayplanner" for mine? Yes, I finally won something in the JCP contest! Marinersrock, have your parents absconded with the digital camera? Thought about selling it at a really good price? Let me know....

------------------
Kay

marinersrock
November 19th, 1999, 10:11am
Um, you are wondering if someone wants to trade there dayplanner for yours? why would they trade for the same thing? and what does "your parents absconded with the digital camera" mean? I'm a computer friek, and into the web page stuff, so i'm gonna keep the camera I think :)

khill
November 19th, 1999, 11:22am
Mariner, it was just a joke! Of course, no one would want to swap for the same item....Girlene will understand!

As far as your parents absconding with your camera, you didn't seem particularly crazy about it, so I figured your folks said "we'll take it, give it here".

------------------
Kay

Mare
November 19th, 1999, 11:51am
"Girlene" here. Sure, Kay lets trade! (Um, the rest of you have to understand that Kay calls me, Girlene...among other things.) :)

marinersrock
November 19th, 1999, 1:51pm
Oh I am really excited about the digital camera! you should have seen me when I found out! I was screaming, and yelling up and down the stairs! and I did that also when I won the cdnow certificate! Ouch, my arms hurt, I just got two shots, one in each arm, ahhhhhh, Hey any of you'll gonna see THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH today? I'm gonna try and get my dad to take me! it looks sweet!

Carol81
November 19th, 1999, 1:56pm
Thats what I like to hear Mariners- a little enthusiasm- its just the winning is so dang much fun, isn't it? Carol