PDA

View Full Version : What's for breakfast this morning?

Latte4aLittle
March 10th, 2004, 9:28am
Leftover pizza from Papa Johns ! Woo hooo!

I'll be eating it for the next 2 days.

:toot:

salymsmommy
March 10th, 2004, 9:55am
Looks like I am not the only one who enjoys non-traditional breakfasts!

Today it is leftover Teriyaki boneless chicken Wingz from Schwans.

Usually it is a bean and cheese taco.

mama_ko
March 10th, 2004, 10:07am
Girl scout cookies
Espresso :cool2:

tabooblondie
March 10th, 2004, 10:10am
coffee, coffee, and oh yeah, more coffee :laugh:

Kasey
March 10th, 2004, 10:11am
IHOP....if I can drag hubby out of bed before lunch time :frown3:

Kellylynn30
March 10th, 2004, 10:17am
Coffee and Lots of it :)

biliter2
March 10th, 2004, 10:18am
Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with bananas and caramel syrup. I probably shouldn't admit that.

Hope
March 10th, 2004, 10:19am
A bowl of Total cereal...YUM! :munch:

TrishMc107
March 10th, 2004, 10:46pm
Yogurt. Everyday I have fatfree/lowfat yougurt. Just the flavors vary. Today was lemon.
Tomorrow I can't eat anything.

ey_re
March 11th, 2004, 11:15am
I had a big mug of hot chocolate.

Aimeeryz
March 15th, 2004, 9:40pm
Well, we all know about the "What's for Dinner Tonight" thread, which I activly participate in. But, what's for breakfast? Did you have a bowl of cereal, or a lavish spread? You know, it is the most important meal of the day, so let us know! We could all use some ideas for quickies or a weekend spread.

brirus17
March 15th, 2004, 9:52pm
I had an egg and mustard sandwhich, with a glass of 2% milk

Aimeeryz
March 15th, 2004, 9:59pm
Well, this morning we had sausage links and biscuits. We are on spring break, so there was time to make it!

Alimar
March 15th, 2004, 10:07pm
Um, does a Girl Scout cookie count?! :rolleyes4 That's all I had this morning!

I'm not good about eating breakfast regularly. When I do, it's usually something junky like donuts, or small like a banana. (And yesterday, I actually had chicken soup for breakfast!)

My kids love breakfast foods, but since we're usually in a rush, they typically only get breakfast bars and/or microwave pancakes or waffles in the mornings, or occasionally Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel. And sometimes cereal. I don't remember the last time we had something like eggs at home! (We like to go out for breakfast foods sometimes, but usually around brunchtime or even for dinner.)

MacTrans
March 15th, 2004, 10:14pm
This morning was scramble eggs with chives mixed in and grated cheese and salsa on top. (Tortillas are optional, but have not ever been turned down by anyone in this house). I make breakfast every morning of some sort, i.e. muffins, pancakes, biscuits, omelete, french toast, crepes, etc... I love to cook and the boys don't like the lunches at school, so they eat a big breakfast.

Robin
March 15th, 2004, 10:14pm
Eggs, any size, shape or form. My 2 year old DD loves her eggs
so we eat eggs every morning! Most of the time I will make a
sandwich with mine. Scrambled eggs on a hamburger bun with
some mayo is my favorite! DD usually drinks strawberry milk
with hers and I have to have my southern sweet iced tea with
mine! :smile9:

noelleray
March 15th, 2004, 10:49pm
this morning it was a turkey salad sandwich and doritos

superchickee
March 16th, 2004, 7:54am
Coffee.....I want some of those Girl Scout Cookies.....cant seem to find any around here. Where did u get yours? :frown3: :mad:

bearmom23
March 16th, 2004, 8:12am
I'll probably have Team Cheerios in a bit (love those Team Cheerios), but for now it's only :coffee:

MizAmy
March 16th, 2004, 8:29am
Today I am having a big bowl of Post spoon size Shredded Wheat cereal with a half cut banana, a handful of raisins, and fresh blueberries with 2% reduced fat milk. Yum! If I'm still hungry after that, then I'll make a spinach and lowfat cheese omelet.

If my family gets really hungry then I'd make stuffed banana French Toast with a caramel crust, served with honey and whipped cream. Side dishes are sausage links, lightly scambled eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice or carrot juice.

I love making breakfast food because it's relaxes me and because it's early in the day. But I stress out way too much when I prepare dinner....I wonder why? Maybe all that time and preparation into trying to wow the family at dinnertime...even thinking about it stresses me out! :worry:

whist
March 16th, 2004, 9:01am
English toffee cappachino (sp?) ...was gonna have a doughnut with it but decided against it, summer is too close to stop watching what I eat...LOL!!! :worry: :cool2:

Latte4aLittle
March 16th, 2004, 9:59am
Dear Whist .. being a Starbucks employee let me help you out there. Cappuccino :)