PDA

View Full Version : twitter accounts grumble LOL

bigskwinner
March 8th, 2012, 6:31pm
so I have reached my 2000 limit, can't figure out how to get people to follow me back (the bloggers who basically want me to follow them won't follow back)
I don't expect anyone else to follow me but the ones who I have been kind enough to follow
after all
by me following them ,I am HELPING them get their freebies to review and give away

or does anyone actually KNOW what the mystery ratio is?

elmomomi
March 8th, 2012, 6:58pm
I have no idea what the ratio is... i have about 1500 followers and still can't follow more than 2000. I hate having to make judgment calls on who to unfollow just so I can enter a new RT contest :(

RockysJewel
March 8th, 2012, 7:19pm
you have to be pretty darn close to equal amounts around that 2000 mark. Once youre past that it isn't as bad. Unfollow people who aren't following you. I also sent messages asking them to follow me first then if they dont in a couple days I unfollow. Then your ratio is better and you can follow more

bigskwinner
March 8th, 2012, 7:47pm
yeah I use the program twitter karma so I am gonna run that once a week and just dump the ones who can't be bothered with me
I think I'll do it on sundays , run the program first then go re enter my rafflecopter stuff, and if I have to follow them again cus I clicked that I had, then I can

I just don't get WHY bloggers feel like they do (That they don't need to follow anyone back)

hence the grumble LOL

RockysJewel
March 8th, 2012, 8:04pm
it bothers me they dont follow back too! I send one message saying hey I follow you please reciprocate, most do when I ask which I prefer but if not BUH BYEEEEEEEEEEee

bigskwinner
March 8th, 2012, 9:05pm
I ran the program and deleted all the people who have NEVER posted (now why on earth do these blogs ask a person to follow LOL, and accounts that haven't tweeted in a year , all the way up to the last three months)

I figured if you haven't posted in the last three months and more , then you wont miss me at all

elmomomi
March 8th, 2012, 9:36pm
i don't care how often someone else posts if they are following me... cause that increases my ratio...

if they aren't following me, then it is a different story