PDA

View Full Version : Facebook winner postings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Rhozalea
March 5th, 2013, 9:34pm
Congratulations to Michelle Thacker Herren, Deborah Osborn Graham, and Kelly Decoteau!! You three have won our comment to win! Please email us your mailing addresses at facebook@drugstore.com so we can send you your prizes. THANK YOU to everyone for your amazing responses!

tattwo
March 6th, 2013, 12:28am
thank you tattwo for letting people know who the winners are in some of these contests, it's really a big help

You are Welcome

I keep hoping one day I'll see my own name. :thumbs:

diddy18
March 6th, 2013, 5:29pm
I'm hoping I see my name one day also. Keeping my fingers crossed.

jofo3511
March 6th, 2013, 7:18pm
EMG Pickups

Pardon the delayed announcement of the random winners for our 100K Giveaway ..but without further lagtime here’s the list of the lucky folks that will need to send us an email to artists(at)emgpickups.com claim their prize!

1) Esteban Bustamante
2) Sire Naveed
3) Edward Bernard
4) David LeGrand
5) Tim Harrison
6) Damián Smilovich
7) David DeCota
8) Victor Benoist
9) Jesus Esteban
10) Laurent Stoerr

*Make sure of the following when emailing to claim your prize:
-Include your full shipping address & phone #
-Include what shirt size you are
-Include what pickup set you want, remember you can choose any set of guitar or bass pickups we make…6, 7, or 8 string for guitar…4, 5, or 6 string for bass. Black plastic caps only though….No white, Ivory or Metal Works finishes.
-YOU MUST EMAIL US FROM THE EMAIL YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE GIVEAWAY OR YOU CANNOT CLAIM THE PRIZE.

Thanks to you all for participating and interacting here on the EMG Pickups Facebook page we love you all!!! More promos to come..stay tuned!

Zagnut444
March 6th, 2013, 10:13pm
omg, I'm heartbroken, I got an email I won a 1st prize laptop from a facebook sweep and when I clicked on the rules link in the email it said entrants must be a student or staff of their college...never saw that when i entered...and I read those rules very well I thought. :cry:
Odd thing, they have different winners listed on their page from hours before they emailed me, I'm thinking other winners were DQ'd as well and had to draw more names...

Congratulations to the winners of our Social Media Contest!
1st prize: Sarah Hirsch
2nd prize: Robert Koch
3rd prize: William Dalgauer

KathBrat
March 7th, 2013, 4:11am
omg, I'm heartbroken, I got an email I won a 1st prize laptop from a facebook sweep and when I clicked on the rules link in the email it said entrants must be a student or staff of their college...never saw that when i entered...and I read those rules very well I thought. :cry:
Odd thing, they have different winners listed on their page from hours before they emailed me, I'm thinking other winners were DQ'd as well and had to draw more names...

Congratulations to the winners of our Social Media Contest!
1st prize: Sarah Hirsch
2nd prize: Robert Koch
3rd prize: William Dalgauer

What a bummer :cry: so sorry this happened to you.

I know everyone always says read the rules, but sometimes you just get in an entering mode and thinking of the potential prize you can win.

Wishing you lots of fairy dust for a bigger better win soon! :fairy2:

Rhozalea
March 7th, 2013, 9:54am
Diaper Junction

Good news for one of you this morning! Our BG Freetime & Babylegs Winner from a couple weeks ago never claimed their prize. The new winner is Victoria C-V! Congrats! Please check your email

Rhozalea
March 7th, 2013, 9:56am
WedgeWelly
DEBS TREWICK CARTER FROM GODSTONE!!!!! Congratulations Debs...please send us a direct message to claim your prize

Rhozalea
March 7th, 2013, 5:23pm
Donna Evans & Evelyn Frye
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT adamw@hsiprofessional.com ASAP SO WE CAN VALIDATE YOUR ADDRESS AND SEND OUT YOUR FLAT IRON

miriama59
March 7th, 2013, 5:49pm
Win it Weds for PF

Congrats to Mallory Retzlaff on winning one of our Endless Color Custom Nail Trios!

http://www.facebook.com/PhysiciansFormula

Ravzie
March 8th, 2013, 7:19am
Don't forget to look here every day!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweepWinners/

hoopdee
March 8th, 2013, 8:13am
Win with Wisco! Thanks to everyone for playing Trivia this week! Don’t forget to post on our wall Win with Wisco and your favorite thing about Spring for a chance to win in our Spring Giveaway!

Congratulations to the following trivia winners! You have each won a Free Night Stay at any Wisco Hotel Group location. Tracy Martinez, Bruce Edward, Sue Lytge and Alisa Streets.
Please email knesterick@wiscohotels.com with your mailing address to receive your prize.

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 5:41pm
Congratulations to the 15 lucky winners of our We ♥ Spring Sweepstakes

Renata H., Lebanon, NJ

Heather A., Edmond, OK

Lisa P., Tolland, CT

Catheryn W., Victorville, CA

Michelle R., Bloomington, IN

Chery S., Oostburg, WI

Janis T., Saint Johns, MI

Margaret S., Cold Brook, NY

Bonnie L., Louisville, KY

Jamie B., Pickerington, OH

Pavlo K., Elizabeth, NJ

Carmen P., Norwalk, CT

Pamela M., Madison, ME

Neha K., Des Plaines, IL

Tara H., Manchester, NH

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 5:45pm
Pork Be Inspired (https://www.facebook.com/PorkBeInspired?ref=stream)

Congrats to a few of our latest ham winners - Christine D., Janet C., Russell M. and Cathy W.! Have you entered for a chance to win? Click here: http://on.fb.me/15WjMze

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 5:48pm
Myjellybean.com (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myjellybeancom/124046390004?ref=stream)

Congrats to our Frankenweenie Giveaway prize winner Mary F., who wins a special 4-disc edition of the movie on DVD and Blu-ray!

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 5:54pm
Myjellybean.com (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myjellybeancom/124046390004?ref=stream)

A shout-out to Anthony S. and Chelsea W., the lucky winners in our Etón Power Charger Giveaway

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 7:03pm
Blue Nile (https://www.facebook.com/BlueNile?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Robert Lane for winning this week’s Blue Nile Style of the Week & Giveaway! For next week's style and another chance to win, click here: http://bit.ly/10rMMia.

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 10:47pm
SeagateCreative (https://www.facebook.com/SeagateCreative?ref=stream)

Today's winner in the Seagate "House of Vans" Sweepstakes is "Robert S." from Maryland — I sent him email about his prize; it's the "House of Vans SXSW VIP Pack" just like the bands get at SXSW (https://www.facebook.com/SXSWFestival?group_id=0) next week! Includes a pair of custom shoes from Vans (https://www.facebook.com/VANS?group_id=0)!

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 10:48pm
Wholly Guacamole (https://www.facebook.com/WhollyGuacamole?ref=stream)

once again, you guys had us laughing. thanks for making our friday so fun. a few favorites: Yippee Ky eh guacamole!, Guacwork Orange, Guacablanca and . .of course, The Guacing Dead. :)

here are today's winners! please email your info to winner@eatwholly.com to claim your prize! have a great weekend everybody!

Kristi Black
... Wendy Royer Nielson
Alayna Ferguson
Gretchen Husband
Jon Stern
Sue Pelinski
Jason Stickler
Cathy Gorman Klug
Tonia Saunt
Javier Sosa

tattwo
March 8th, 2013, 10:49pm
Geeks.com (https://www.facebook.com/ComputerGeeks?ref=stream)

And the winner of the brand new unlocked iPhone 5 is... Jason Jones from Canton, OH! Congratulations Jason! We've sent you an e-mail and are eager to get you your new phone! Thanks to everyone for participating - we'll be doing more of these exclusive giveaways in the future, so stay tuned to Geeks.com!

Ravzie
March 9th, 2013, 6:03pm
Petal Pusher's Wreaths & Designs

Drumroll please.......The winner of the "Sweet Liberty" Patriotic wreath is Gayle Crumpton Jarvis! Congratulations Gayle! Please message us with your shipping information!

Thank you all for entering, and if any of you are interested in purchasing this wreath, you will find it on our website in the Patriotic section at www.petalpusherswreaths.com. We ship FREE within the United States!

Luckyhats
March 10th, 2013, 7:15am
Shari Prag is our fifth Gift of Time winner! Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today

tattwo
March 10th, 2013, 10:16am
BISSELL (https://www.facebook.com/bissell?ref=stream)

Congrats to Brenda Hastings for being our eighth Gift of Time Contest winner! Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

tattwo
March 10th, 2013, 10:17am
BISSELL (https://www.facebook.com/bissell?ref=stream)

Our seventh Gift of Time winner is Ann Dodato. Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today.

tattwo
March 10th, 2013, 10:18am
Bissell

We're announcing our Gift of Time Contest winners every hour on the hour. Congrats to our first winner, Kimberly Snyder! Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today.

Congrats to our second Gift of Time winner, Terri Sinclair. Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

Our third Gift of Time winner is Lisa Sawicki! Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today.

Congrats to our fourth Gift of Time Contest winner, Jean Kavesanky! Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

Shari Prag is our fifth Gift of Time winner! Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today

Congrats to our sixth Gift of Time Contest winner, Thomas Steplyk! Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

Our seventh Gift of Time winner is Ann Dodato. Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today.

Congrats to Brenda Hastings for being our eighth Gift of Time Contest winner! Look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

Combined all the Bissell winner postings posted so far.

tattwo
March 10th, 2013, 4:07pm
Bissell

Lori Pope is our ninth Gift of Time winner. Congrats, Lori, and look out for info on how to redeem your prize via email later today!

Congrats to our tenth winner, Janet Colvin. Look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email later today!

Congrats to Pamela Champoux, our 11th Gift of Time Contest winner. Please look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Tracy Snyder is winner number 12! Congrats, and please look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Congrats to Terry Slowiak for being our Gift of Time Contest winner number 13! Look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Our 14th Gift of Time winner is Diane Rechner. Congrats, Diane! Look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Cindy Badder is Gift of Time Contest winner number 15. Congrats and look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Congrats to Rebecca Boyd, Gift of Time Contest winner number 16. Look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Our 17th Gift of Time Contest winner is LaTonya Lewis! Congrats – and look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Ann Stewart is our 18th Gift of Time Contest winner. Congrats, Ann, and please look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Congrats to Virginia Hinders, our 19th Gift of Time Contest winner. Please look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Congrats to C Monique Crowley for being our 20th Gift of Time winner. Please look out for info on how to redeem your Gift of Time prize via email!

Rhozalea
March 11th, 2013, 7:18am
Isaac Earle

Won $150 To Any Old Navy Store by TodaysDraw

Must claim prize

Rhozalea
March 11th, 2013, 7:25am
Two Gaudy Girls

Patsy Shaffer YOU are the lucky winner of our purse of the month drawing. Please contact me By 8pm tomorrow night with your contact info. If no contact is made I will Draw another name. Congrats I hope you enjoy the purse and all the goods! New Purse of the month coming soon. Stay tuned for pics!

Skye23
March 11th, 2013, 2:48pm
Dial
Congratulations to Friday's winners of the Dial 65th Celebration Sweeps, they have won a sample of our NEW Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion. LIKE this if you want to be the next to win!

Sandra F.
Kimberly S.
Stacy B.
Robert L.
Ashia R.
Cindy M.
Shari P.
Cindy B.
Marvin L.
Shanon R.
Cindy O.
Timothy C.
John L.

purplemist
March 11th, 2013, 2:50pm
Pedego Electric Bikes

PEDEGO WATCH WINNERS - please send us a message with your mailing address & choice of color!

Jenn Stewart
John Champagne
Audrey Grace
John Paul Brady
Danielle Sarao
Sharon Uratani
Ethan Harrison
Judy Savasta
Gruber Bob

Ravzie
March 12th, 2013, 10:38am
Today's giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/02/a-great-catch-with-blue-water-seafood.html

And our winner:

dftrew@g*****.com

** Winner has been notified of their win and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Thank you to all who entered!

Summerschyna
March 12th, 2013, 6:04pm
I'm only in one group on FB and it was started by another sweeper. it for posting up winner list and nothing else. best part about the group and FB is members can tag your name if it pops up in a winners list and if you have your settings correct, you'll get email/text etc when you're tagged. When I was added to the group, I found two wins I didn't even know about. Forums are good but it takes a lot of time going thru seaching out your name. also don't forget to google your name. do the advance search and add congrats/congratulations/Winner beside your name.(I found it works better to only add one at a time) (example: Jane Doe Winner then do Jane Doe Congrats) I've also found wins that way as well.

Good luck everyone! :bounce:

Rhozalea
March 13th, 2013, 11:02pm
Congratulations to Christie Cooper! You are the winner of our $100 Lulu Shopping Spree!
Congrats to Teresa Buehner you are the winner of our Luckiest Cuff!
Thanks MAMAS for all the fun today. Message us and we will get you all set up!

Ravzie
March 14th, 2013, 9:52am
I'm only in one group on FB and it was started by another sweeper. it for posting up winner list and nothing else. best part about the group and FB is members can tag your name if it pops up in a winners list and if you have your settings correct, you'll get email/text etc when you're tagged. When I was added to the group, I found two wins I didn't even know about. Forums are good but it takes a lot of time going thru seaching out your name. also don't forget to google your name. do the advance search and add congrats/congratulations/Winner beside your name.(I found it works better to only add one at a time) (example: Jane Doe Winner then do Jane Doe Congrats) I've also found wins that way as well.

Good luck everyone! :bounce:

Is this the group you are talking about? It has been promoted here numerous times and many of our members go there too. If it is another group, could you post the linky? Thanks

Don't forget to look here every day!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweepWinners/

hare2Win
March 16th, 2013, 2:37am
MiFiHotspot
Thanks to everyone who entered our Spring Break Hotspots Sweepstakes and CONGRATULATIONS to our winners:

Lynda Perry and Dale Bentley

Direct message us to claim your prize!

Rhozalea
March 17th, 2013, 1:11am
Desert Essence

Congratulations to Maria Isabel Rodriguez, winner of our Coconut Hair Defrizzer & Heat Protector! Please PM us your mailing info.

Rhozalea
March 19th, 2013, 6:13pm
H2O Plus

Congratulations, Laura Steckler - You won our Go Green and Get Lucky St. Patrick's Day contest! Message us with your mailing address to claim your prize!

Rhozalea
March 19th, 2013, 6:14pm
Tombow USA

Congrats to our 3 Lucky Winners...

Cassondra McGushion
Edgar Poe
Dan Dalal

Please send us a message so that we can get your contact information and send you your AirPress Pen today!

EYESONLYFORDAVE
March 22nd, 2013, 8:33pm
LONG LIST OF WINNERS!
Jon Block
Tobias Gc
Edwin Smith
Sara Hauser
Angie Arenholz James
Joanne Cunha Willey
Carlos Williams
Aaron Ray
juan
Leslie Luke Stanziani
Grace Mauer
Shannyn Ciborowski
Suzanna Pickering
Tom Maturo
TL DeProspero
Stephanie ‘Bueschel’ Warner
Tina Bartunek
Kimberly Kihega
Stephanie Wilson
Andrew Pfeifer
Erica Freeman
Kathy Lane
Joe Whittle
Shari Slomka Hough
bryan johnson
Amy Gray LaPoint
Alison Van House
Jason Kay
Derrick Johnson
Ellen Byers
Tina Wofford Page
Rocky Garcia
sherry gibbs
Georgie Casson
Gary McNeal
William Gus
Jamie Hutcheson Duboise
Shalece Kimble
Jessica Stewart
Lori S-Labelle
Cra Z Cindi
Nita Cline
Karl Pfeifer
Veronica Sandberg
sharon
Janet Lynn
Hollie Hillman
Elisha Chantel Anderson
Mary J Jamison
Michelle Fosnaugh
Steve Dadolf
Pam Bishop Tufts
Michelle Walters
Sherry Russell
Roger Bowers
Melissa Rhodes
Peggy Miller
Mary Mayeux
Peter Boehm
Cindy Basnett Thurman
Laura Wright Lemons
Karen Mayernick
Vicky Boackle
Jackie Tony Cecchetti
Cindy Graf Jolly
Jennifer Sloan Thorne
Jason Haller
John Hutchens
Denise Shook
William Krawic
Monique Ohl Rizzo
Becca Ann Peters
Cat Mark
Tom McMahon
Linda Lansford
Beth Anne Palacios
Adrienne Hodge
Greg Cunningham
DavidHogan
D’Ann Fitch Hedges
Jana Bergman
Donna Clark
Jamie Smith
Vicki Ward
Cindy Spry
Avhie Hiave
Millie McClave
Todd Baker
Belinda Hise
Christian Anthony Griffin
Ruth Lee Madewell
Ryan Ung
Tonya Froemel
William Causey
Roberta Farmer Williams
Laurie Pries-Wright
Thomas Cotnoir
Billy Wilson
Carole Smith
Karin Vercella

***BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL BECAUSE YOU NEED TO RESPOND WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE # THE EMAIL WILL COME FROM VMInnovations***

congrats everyone!~!

Ravzie
March 25th, 2013, 1:26pm
Nature’s Sleep Slippers – ericacarnes@*****.com

Bubblegum Basics Otterbox Communter iPhone case – susannichols@****.com

Cuisinart 12 cup Food Processory from BuyDig.com – racheljeramie@*******.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

miriama59
March 25th, 2013, 5:01pm
Congratulations Dawn Webb for winning the Volumizing Style Set for Thicker Hair Thursday! Dawn, please send your mailing address to socialsupport@keranique.com.

KERANIQUE

AngieInKC
March 25th, 2013, 6:38pm
LONG LIST OF WINNERS!
Jon Block
Tobias Gc
Edwin Smith
Sara Hauser
Angie Arenholz James
Joanne Cunha Willey
Carlos Williams
Aaron Ray
juan
Leslie Luke Stanziani
Grace Mauer
Shannyn Ciborowski
Suzanna Pickering
Tom Maturo
TL DeProspero
Stephanie ‘Bueschel’ Warner
Tina Bartunek
Kimberly Kihega
Stephanie Wilson
Andrew Pfeifer
Erica Freeman
Kathy Lane
Joe Whittle
Shari Slomka Hough
bryan johnson
Amy Gray LaPoint
Alison Van House
Jason Kay
Derrick Johnson
Ellen Byers
Tina Wofford Page
Rocky Garcia
sherry gibbs
Georgie Casson
Gary McNeal
William Gus
Jamie Hutcheson Duboise
Shalece Kimble
Jessica Stewart
Lori S-Labelle
Cra Z Cindi
Nita Cline
Karl Pfeifer
Veronica Sandberg
sharon
Janet Lynn
Hollie Hillman
Elisha Chantel Anderson
Mary J Jamison
Michelle Fosnaugh
Steve Dadolf
Pam Bishop Tufts
Michelle Walters
Sherry Russell
Roger Bowers
Melissa Rhodes
Peggy Miller
Mary Mayeux
Peter Boehm
Cindy Basnett Thurman
Laura Wright Lemons
Karen Mayernick
Vicky Boackle
Jackie Tony Cecchetti
Cindy Graf Jolly
Jennifer Sloan Thorne
Jason Haller
John Hutchens
Denise Shook
William Krawic
Monique Ohl Rizzo
Becca Ann Peters
Cat Mark
Tom McMahon
Linda Lansford
Beth Anne Palacios
Adrienne Hodge
Greg Cunningham
DavidHogan
D’Ann Fitch Hedges
Jana Bergman
Donna Clark
Jamie Smith
Vicki Ward
Cindy Spry
Avhie Hiave
Millie McClave
Todd Baker
Belinda Hise
Christian Anthony Griffin
Ruth Lee Madewell
Ryan Ung
Tonya Froemel
William Causey
Roberta Farmer Williams
Laurie Pries-Wright
Thomas Cotnoir
Billy Wilson
Carole Smith
Karin Vercella

***BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL BECAUSE YOU NEED TO RESPOND WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE # THE EMAIL WILL COME FROM VMInnovations***

congrats everyone!~!

Thanks so much for posting!!! Would have missed this... had already deleted the email! :hairraise

tleyva
March 26th, 2013, 12:50pm
Congratulations to Chrystal Crabtree of Kannapolis, NC! She’s our week three winner of the $100 Cato Fashions Gift Card Giveaway.

rajcjj1
March 27th, 2013, 9:55am
I won from VMInnovations Can someone help me out with the e-mail. I can't find it. Thanks

tjgorilla
March 29th, 2013, 9:36am
My name is on this list. What Sweeps was it. I didn't get an email. HELP.

Thanks so much for posting!!! Would have missed this... had already deleted the email! :hairraise

Rhozalea
March 29th, 2013, 9:52am
My name is on this list. What Sweeps was it. I didn't get an email. HELP.

VMInnovations put that into your expired sweeps-it was a FBook premium

tjgorilla
March 29th, 2013, 10:06am
Thanks for the info. I found the sweeps but I think I deleted my email. HELP! I want to get the headphones. What should I do?

VMInnovations put that into your expired sweeps-it was a FBook premium

FaithHopeJoy
March 29th, 2013, 12:01pm
Go to their facebook page you will see a message that says to message them if you don't have your email. You only have until 5 pm today to do it. That is how I found out I was on the list.

Rhozalea
March 31st, 2013, 12:34am
Congratulations to this week’s 5 winners of the $100.00 store credit (in alphabetical order). Check your email for directions on how to claim your gift (also check your junk or spam folder). If you did not receive the email but your name is on the list, just send us an email to customerservice@rejuvasea.com. The email must come from the same email address you used to sign up
Linda Cronan
Denise Melby
Katie Pacheco
Rose Virginia
Melissa White

Rhozalea
March 31st, 2013, 12:39am
The winner of the PURE LOVE BRACELET is Kahla Hill! Congratulations to you. Please email mike@designerjewelrybyronaldo.com to claim your prize.

Ravzie
March 31st, 2013, 8:41pm
Slow Cooker Desserts - fauxisme@***.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

lititz
April 1st, 2013, 9:30am
Ultra Oil for Pets
Congratulations Judy Cowan. You are the winner of our March giveaway. Thank you for being a "top fan". Just message us and let us know where to send your free bottle.

LadyCat
April 3rd, 2013, 12:58pm
Congratulations Winners!

TOPS Products and On Time Supplies want to thank all contest participants for submitting your messy desk photos! And the winners are...

Grand Prize: Dusan Slepcevic
1st Runner Up: Angelina Jacobs Howell
2nd Runner Up: Suzanna Pickering
Congratulations to our winners! We will contact you within the week for prize delivery information.

Ravzie
April 3rd, 2013, 6:29pm
Thank you so much to everyone who entered my giveaway!

Be sure to LIKE my Origami Owl page on Facebook – I am always offering sales, discounts and special promos.

You can also shop for Origami Owl jewelry.

Congrats to our winner:

maureen.tenney@

To the winner: you have been emailed. Please reply to my email within 48 hours accepting your prize. After 48 hours I will choose a new winner if I have not heard from you. Thanks!

jofo3511
April 6th, 2013, 8:18am
Check your email if you entered, I see familiar names..

VMInnovations.com

After week of entries, we’ve finally selected our final 50 VM Audio Headphone Reviewers! If you spy your name on the list below, make sure to check the email you entered the giveaway with!

Stephen Saunders
Valerie Comito
Tamara Regan
Dennis Van Traini
Lorre Herbert
Jordan Zuhlke
Allyson Odell
David Harlow
Shauna Silverman
Lynn Moritis-Graham
Heather L Sederlin Holston
Olivia Bartley
Christy McMillan
Kathy Templeton Wilson
James Kennedy
Shannon Anderson
Meadow McClelland
Christina Velasquez
Deb Dodge
Julie Thomas-Dean
Nanette Olson
Leigh Nichols
Robert Welch
Ronald Schwartz
Anne Bussell
Shanda Shrish
Sue Boehm
Kate Johnson
Geoff Kaufman
Bemmie Joseph
Terry Vanderpool
Steven Rivas
JD James
Kay Zarrugh
Lori Ann
Melissa Selznick Resnick
Brenda Callahan
Kimberly Walters
Scott Burkle
Susanne Troop
Cynthia Beaumont
Scott Halet
Kimberley Brown
Jaclyn Reynolds
Janice Geddings Joyner
Erich Jaggard
Rob Nease
Kelly Barker
Donna Kozar
Joanna Smith

bigskwinner
April 9th, 2013, 2:32pm
http://www.buybluesteel.com/collecti...es-winner-list

you only have 7 DAYS to claim your prize and I hope the olser on here got it

webgirl256
April 9th, 2013, 2:51pm
http://www.buybluesteel.com/collecti...es-winner-list

you only have 7 DAYS to claim your prize and I hope the olser on here got it

I think thats the wrong link

bhjustice
April 9th, 2013, 3:29pm
May be this list: http://www.buybluesteel.com/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list

dspack
April 9th, 2013, 3:29pm
It's here: http://www.buybluesteel.com/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list

denise1070
April 9th, 2013, 4:07pm
The winner of the Irish Dresden Figurine on my page, http://www.facebook.com/neeseesnook is Kathy Wilcox. Congratulations. I sent you an email too.

Ravzie
April 9th, 2013, 7:13pm
Posted: 08 Apr 2013 04:05 AM PDT

Six Sisters Stuff cookbook – star95011@*****.com
Avocados prize pack – zurek620@***.com
Decluttering Made Easy – mercedesyardley@*****.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering!

Rhozalea
April 10th, 2013, 7:14am
Bergan Pet Products

Congratulations to Bonnie Gulas-Wroblewski and Heather Ashley, you are the winners of a new Bergan Comfort Carrier in the color of your choice. Please email your name, address, phone and email address to berganpet@gmail.com.

shivas105
April 11th, 2013, 6:43pm
CONGRATULATIONS Scott Schluter. You won a BMW CRUISER II. Please contact us in the next 48 hours to claim your prize. PartsLane.com

Rhozalea
April 11th, 2013, 8:18pm
ILikeToSave.com
Congratulations~ Sky Salvo, Mary Herndon & Debra Marchetti!! You are our CVS Gift Card Winners!! Thank you for being fans!!! :)))

Please email us your "Mailing Address" with "CVS Winner " as the subject, so we can get your winning gift cards in the snail mail!! (EMAIL: mvosper@ILikeToSave.com)

LadyCat
April 14th, 2013, 10:17pm
Aroma Delights Scented Gifts-April 14, 2013 (Congrats to Laura Emerson and Suzanna Pickering!)

Ravzie
April 15th, 2013, 9:50pm
2 Giveaway Winners Today!
We had two giveaway draws today and 2 lucky winners!

1. http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/04/have-you-heard-about-lays-do-us-flavor.html
and our winner is: tammykd@l******com

2. http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/04/sunday-april-7th-is-national-coffee.html
and our winner is: askandilltell86@a*****com

**Winners have been contacted and have 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.
Thank you to all who entered.

bomar97
April 16th, 2013, 5:50pm
Bare Fruit
Claim your case! We have a few winners who have not emailed us back yet. If you see your name below, give us a shout!

Heidi (email beginning with hms7213)
Judy (email beginning with esaud)
Linda (email beginning with misspriss65)
Jennifer (email beginning with jprior24run)
Vanessa (email beginning with beautifulbutterfly15)
Christine (email beginning with christinehubel)
Sarah (email beginning with ooctavone)
Cyndy (email beginning with snorlax)

(emails were sent out.. they are assuming they went into spam)!!

StacyNVA
April 17th, 2013, 4:05pm
Shake-Away Animal Repellent
Congratulations to the winners of our Garden Giveaway #1: Grand prize winner Shanna Bailes, and Runners Up Allan Culmer, Stacey Paller and Kobi Hensley!

Murad
Congratulations to Marisela B., yesterday's winner of a Clarifying Mask in our Treat Yourself Daily Giveaway!

Rhozalea
April 24th, 2013, 8:42pm
Park Lane Jewelry

Congratulations to today's 5 lucky contest winners!!!

Email fb@jbpl.com with your name, and shipping address to claim your Cabo Necklace!

Timarie Buhl
Irene Delgado
Alison M. Trutt
Elizabeth Rosie
Susan Ellis Planas

Rhozalea
April 24th, 2013, 8:43pm
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Steve Weaver here is your prize!!! A Procter-Silex Compact Grill! Please pm me with your mailing address so I can get this out to you ASAP! Thanks again for playing

Rhozalea
April 24th, 2013, 8:46pm
Glory Foods, Inc.

Congratulations to today's WIN A CAN WINNER, Sharon Hurley!

Pomodoro is Italian for tomato!

Sharon, please send us a Facebook message, or email us at gloryfoodsinc@gmail.com, and include your mailing address and phone number and we'll be in touch!

Rhozalea
April 24th, 2013, 8:48pm
zoomAutosUT.com

Congrats to Kelsey McKnight! You are the winner of the $25 iTunes gift card. Please send us a FB message or e-mail to ZoomAutosUtah@gmail.com to claim your prize

Ravzie
April 29th, 2013, 7:23pm
Posted: 28 Apr 2013 03:17 PM PDT

Today's Giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/04/thermal-aid-zoo-great-concept-plus.html

and our 2 winners:
danceswithpucks@g****.com
sweetpanda2010@g*****.com

feta
April 30th, 2013, 11:48am
https://www.facebook.com/CookingHawaiianStyle/posts/457069551028405

Congratulations To All of the NOH Foods Win With NOH Winners!! I will be contacting each of you directly!

Carolyn Marie (Carolyn Ladouceur), Mary Jo Mosier, Linda Howard, Eleanor Leinaala Abraham Stewart, Magen Trimble, Kim Reese Keithline, Sherry Merideth , Paulette Moya Nee, Terri Oberle, Hoku Sarroca, Betty Ramos, Despo Pullaro, Mike Jones-Thames, Milissa Tippie, Keawe Santiago, Randy Tyau, susan Alles, Laura Workman, Branry Burke, Kathy Kahanaoi, Tim Crowley, Mary Mccoy, Linda Ellis
Nancy Carol Schools, Despo Pullaro, Kevin Hironaka Sr., Jannet Kwan, Christina Marie, Judy Estrin, Vanessa Madrigal, Stephanie Larison, Lincoln Mulkey, Kenneth Adams, Kimberly DaCosta
Mary Boldin, Elizabeth Peck, Georgia Sentell, Melissa Mazzur
Patty Sanchez, Angie Pontanini, Marilyn Lewis, Lita Ragasa-Reyna, Laura Wright-Lemons, Terri Oberle, Renee Grandnetti

Ravzie
May 1st, 2013, 7:36pm
Posted: 30 Apr 2013 01:30 PM PDT

Today's Winner:

Vickers@c*******.net

Winning:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/04/review-sweet-andys-cookies-plus.html

** Winner has been contacted and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Thanks to all who entered!

Susan
May 7th, 2013, 3:02pm
Thank You for Entering the Que Publishing
"Beats Headphones" Facebook Sweepstakes!

• Grand Prize Winners: Leah S. & Peggy A.
• Second Prize Winners: Robert C., Veronica M., Susan D.
• Third Prize Winners: Laura S., Mike K., Tiffany O., Frank D., Dayna T.

tattwo
May 7th, 2013, 7:31pm
Acer
Congratulations to our first round of winners! Be sure to check your email to confirm your prize:

Muhammad T. - Aspire S7 Ultrabook
Brian B. - Aspire V5 Touch Notebook
Robert H. - Iconia W510 Tablet

For those who didn't win, don't worry - there's plenty more coming this month! Check back for more May giveaways

tattwo
May 7th, 2013, 7:33pm
Wilton Cake Decorating

Congratulations to our 20/20 Sweepstakes winners! All winners have been notified via email. Thanks to everyone who entered.

Week 1: Jacquelyn Neuffer, Lisa Derouin, Amy Wright, Nancy Floyd, Karen Dorcey.

Week 2: Heidi Exle Sobolewski, Tracy McIntyre, Elizabeth Pannella, Katie Kaltenbach, Antonio Catojo.

Week 3: Charla Spencer-Elliott, Kathy Bethune, Rachel Rodrigues, Michelle Russell, Cathy Kubacak.

tattwo
May 8th, 2013, 9:08pm
Trex Company

Congratulations to our “Ultimate Outdoor Entertaining” Sweepstakes winners! Tali K. won the grand prize package of Tyler Florence’s outdoor entertaining essentials, including spice rubs, tableware, sauces and a wine chiller.

Twenty fans will also receive an autographed copy of Tyler Florence’s “Fresh” cookbook! Congratulations to Bill L., Juri M., Barbara K., Kelley K., Nancy M., Karen M., Melanie C., Kathy H., Stacey P., Nancy O., Jacki T., Kristy M., Patricia H., Anne S., Bob S., Greg Q., Tim M., Susan R., Mary K. and Carrie S.

Thanks to all who entered, and keep an eye on our page for another exciting sweepstakes. Details are coming soon!

My name is on the list of Twenty. It's so hard when they don't list the full name. I guess I'll send them a message to check and see if it's me.

tattwo
May 17th, 2013, 5:43pm
Renuzit (https://www.facebook.com/Renuzit?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

Congratulations to this week's winners in the Sweet Scentiments Sweepstakes! They have won a $25 Gift Card to 1-800-FLOWERS® and a bouquet of our favorite Renuzit floral scents to shower mom with gifts all month long!

LIKE this if you want to be the next to win!

Carol S.
... Emily H.
Kathy E.
Martin D.
Amanda F.

tattwo
May 17th, 2013, 5:50pm
Dial (https://www.facebook.com/Dial?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

Congratulations to this weeks winners in the Dial Kids Hair Salon Giveaway! They have won a cool Dial Kids Prize Pack including NEW Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash, $50 to Toys “R” US® and Gerber® Graduates® Advance Developmental Cups!

LIKE this if you want to win.

Submit your pic today:
... For Desktop: http://bit.ly/DialKidsHairSalonDesktop
For Mobile: http://bit.ly/DialKidsHairSalonMobile

Brittany B.
Teresa J.
Denise D.
Paula M.
Stacy P.

tattwo
May 17th, 2013, 5:51pm
Logitech (https://www.facebook.com/Logitech?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

Congratulations to Alison, Adele, Margaret, Michelle and Susan - our Tech Fashion Sweepstakes winners! They each won a Logitech Folio of their choice and a $500 gift card to purchase their favorite tech fashion look. For more style inspiration, check out our Pinterest board here: http://logt.ly/6030XLYo (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flogt.ly%2F6030XLYo&h=4AQGC0L2tAQFDfj3Vax5nBHSny5f3uUIqWqmfJJqAHN8N5g&s=1)

tattwo
May 17th, 2013, 5:51pm
Red Tricycle (https://www.facebook.com/my.RedTricycle?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

and the long waited $1000 amazon.com gift card winner is.... Allison Sorzano! Congrats Allison and thank you all for participating.
Stay tuned to Red Tricycle, we have more awesome giveaways and contests coming up soon!

tattwo
May 17th, 2013, 5:54pm
Protect-A-Bed (https://www.facebook.com/ProtectABed?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

Congratulations Michelle C. and Tina M.! You are this week's first round of winners in the Who Snores More sweepstakes! If you haven't already entered, you can do so on our website.

williamwrockwell
May 20th, 2013, 11:16pm
Bi-Matrix
Congratulations to last week’s Bi-Matrix Daily Bottle Giveaway winners: Anne, Mary, Deborah, Amy, Dawn, Karen and Stacy. Want to win a Free bottle of our 60-Second Wrinkle Eraser? Like our Facebook fan page and enter our sweepstakes to win. One winner will be chosen every day!

rja00
May 23rd, 2013, 8:37am
Bi-Matrix
Congratulations to last week’s Bi-Matrix Daily Bottle Giveaway winners: Anne, Mary, Deborah, Amy, Dawn, Karen and Stacy. Want to win a Free bottle of our 60-Second Wrinkle Eraser? Like our Facebook fan page and enter our sweepstakes to win. One winner will be chosen every day!

My name will be on next weeks winners list just got a winning email.

williamwrockwell
May 23rd, 2013, 4:14pm
My name will be on next weeks winners list just got a winning email.

Congrats!!!

Rhozalea
May 23rd, 2013, 11:43pm
The WINNER is... Jeannette Dollive! Congratulations Jeannette - You have won a FREE 3000BC Isis Deep Repair Cream! Contact us with your mailing address at joinus@3000bc.com to claim your prize

obxhatteraslight
May 30th, 2013, 9:15pm
nt

Rhozalea
June 2nd, 2013, 1:12pm
Here are the Hello Music Sweepstakes winners for MAY:

Gibson Guitar Winner – Derek W.

Gretsch Drum Winner – Bob W. K. from Bremen, AL

Martin Acoustic Winner - Slater B. from Independence, MO

Godin Bass Winner – Heather Marie C. from Columbus, OH

Sennheiser Mic Winner - Paul H. from Gastonia, NC

Moog Keyboard Winner -Jacob P. from Smyrna, GA

Dnyaudio Monitors Winner – D.J. Caibel from Salisbury, NC

Congrats to everyone who won! MUST claim within72 hours or new winners will be drawn

Rhozalea
June 2nd, 2013, 1:13pm
Omega Juicers
THE WINNER of the Omega Juicers VRT400HDS is SHEENA SINCLAIR!!! Sheena, you have 24 hours to message us (that means, please message us by 10am EST, Monday, June 3rd.)

Rhozalea
June 2nd, 2013, 1:14pm
Me So Trendy Boutique
Tyneisha Fondren please contact customerservice@mesotrendy.com with your name, address and a contact number to claim your prize

Rhozalea
June 2nd, 2013, 1:26pm
Modern Cat magazine
Congratulations to this week's Modern Cat freebie winners: Eileen Gwynn, Gail Van Derworp, Jenny Slack, Linda Ciesielski Nolan, Diane Stana, Sherry Suprun, Randall Patterson, Leah Honarbakhsh, Katrina Kissinger, Caroline Janelle, and Karen Frewert!

Please email mary@moderncat.com to claim your freebie

Ravzie
June 4th, 2013, 8:54am
Posted: 03 Jun 2013 12:20 PM PDT

teddyoutreadyto@*****.com

is Today's Winner of the following giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/05/iams-so-good-doggie-jam-giveaway-and.html

** Winner has been notified and has only today to reply before we need to select the next winner, as this is time sensitive.

Rhozalea
June 6th, 2013, 5:04pm
Jody Benicek- you are the winner of the Ghassool Moroccan Lava Clay. Please send your name, address and product name to customerservice@sheateraorganics.com

Rhozalea
June 6th, 2013, 5:05pm
Congratulations Pam Fox Flynn for winning Follicle Boosting Serum for Thicker Hair Thursday! Pam, please send your mailing address to socialsupport@keranique.com

Rhozalea
June 6th, 2013, 5:06pm
Congratulations Tiffany Borek

You're the winner of the Netatmo Urban Weather Station on The Link Fairy! Please respond to this email within 48 hrs with your full shipping address so we can get your prize out to you. Please understand that if a reply is not received within 48hrs a new winner will be chosen. Thanks so much for participating and being a fan!

Yesterday at 12:25pm

Rhozalea
June 6th, 2013, 5:09pm
Duneland Hearts & Crafts

**Unclaimed Winners** These people still need to message me..

Alexandra Sand
Heather DeArment
Courtney McKinney
Sarah Harmon
Jaime Bowler
Amberlyn Calderon
Darla Whitmore
Jennifer Pfundt Sharber

**Don't forget to check out the giveaways and auction we are in!!! (See the pinned status top of page).

19 hours ago

Rhozalea
June 10th, 2013, 7:50pm
Sorry it took so long, there were so many enteries. Okay the winner is Pamela Bluehs Rote. Pamela please email us your address so we can get the basket out to you today. michele@baskets-n-beyond.com

AlleyOop
June 10th, 2013, 9:03pm
Congratulations to today's winner of the Dial Every Day Sweeps, Nancy B.! She has won a $25 gift card & a year supply of Dial products (so she can use Dial every day).

AlleyOop
June 10th, 2013, 9:03pm
Shayzee ~~~~The winner of the crochet sandal giveaway is posted here: http://bit.ly/12f4CBC We have e-mailed "Molly S." Thanks everyone for your participation!

AlleyOop
June 10th, 2013, 9:04pm
Congratulations to the Winner of the Kudosz Samsung Chromebook Sweepstakes — Jamie J. of Wallingford, Connecticut! www.kudosz.com/winners

AlleyOop
June 10th, 2013, 9:04pm
Park Lane Jewelry

Congratulations to today's 5 lucky contest winners!!!

Email fb@jbpl.com with your name, ring size, and shipping address to claim your Aspen Ring!

Susan McAfee
Ramona Sightler
Anne Wadell
Madeline Luff
Lindsay Clark

AlleyOop
June 10th, 2013, 9:08pm
Dial

Congratulations to today's winner of our Summer Style Quiz Sweeps, Jennifer K.! She has won a bottle of Skin Therapy Body Wash and $25 towards summer style.

AlleyOop
June 11th, 2013, 6:06pm
Dial

Congratulations to today's winner of the Dial Every Day Sweeps, Tracey Q.! She has won a $25 gift card & a year supply of Dial products (so she can use Dial every day).

AlleyOop
June 11th, 2013, 6:24pm
ROTHCO

And the lucky winner of this comfy hammock is Dorothy’s Deakyne... Congratulations!

AlleyOop
June 11th, 2013, 7:33pm
Dial

Congratulations to today's winner of our Summer Style Quiz Sweeps, Patty H.! She has won a bottle of Skin Therapy Body Wash and $25 towards summer style.

AlleyOop
June 12th, 2013, 7:03pm
Little Caesars

This week's winner of DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza for a year is....Pam H. from Freeport, Florida! Pizza on the beach sounds pretty good to us, Pam! For the rest of our fans, you can enter daily for your chance to win in our next drawing! http://on.fb.me/12poaou

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:16pm
Cuties Juice @CutiesJuice 42m
Congrats to this week's winners: @vloky @dmmoon13 @andreama13 @summerbonner @31days @snekot @layne_e DM us to claim your prize

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:17pm
ThirsTea Beverages

Congratulations, Lynn Torgersen! You are this week's random winner. Send us an email (info@thirs-tea.com) and we'll send your box of goodies (and tea) out immediately.

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:17pm
Xlear Inc.
The winner of the iTunes gift card is Stephanie MacDonald! Please send us a message ASAP to claim your prize.

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:18pm
SooFoo - Super Good Food
Congratulations to Brooke Prout, winner of this week's SooFoo Cooker Giveaway! Brooke, send us a message with your address and we'll get you hooked up!

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:19pm
GiftTree
Hooray, we have a winner! Russ K., congratulations! You have won the beer basket for your Dad. Please email us at social@gifttree.com

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:20pm
Wellesse

Winners from yesterday's are Bob Weiss, Dee Dee Sharpe, Patricia Preczewski, Kathleen Simpson-Scribner, Shannon Mooney - please direct message us your mailing info AND phone number for shipping or email expert@wellesse.com. Congratulations!

Rhozalea
June 12th, 2013, 10:20pm
Sargento Cheese
Thanks for sharing your favorite thing about cheese! Congratulations to our lucky winners: Jessica M., Sharon C., Eve M., Chelcie S., Carla T., Penny D., Brian H., Becky G., Melissa V., Carole H., Mary Ann H., Tom C., Janice C., Dale C. and Amber M. Please private message us with your address and we'll send along your free product coupon

AlleyOop
June 14th, 2013, 3:54pm
Sweet Baby Ray's

Why is Jeffrey Knight smiling? Probably because he's our final winner of a year's supply of SBR, a $200 gift card, and an awesome picnic package. A tisket, a tasket, brisket in your new basket.

Rhozalea
June 14th, 2013, 10:12pm
Congratulations to this week's Modern Dog freebie winners: Caitlin Sublette Moll, Colleen Martin, Donalee Clarke, Wendy Hill Sanchez, Kaitlyn Coleman, and Cherie Sward!

If you haven't done so already, please email mary@moderndogmagazine.com to claim your freebie

Rhozalea
June 14th, 2013, 10:13pm
Urban Peach

Be sure to enter everyday on facebook and check back to see if you've won! Winners, please email us at sales@urbanpeachboutique.com with your contact information to claim your prizes. Thanks for entering!
Day 1 - Chelsea Sendgraff - Chevron Necklace, Chevron Bangle, Zig Zag Rings

Day 2 - Heidi Knighton - Peach Sophie Tote Bag & Peach Mini Bubble Necklace

Day 3 - Rachel Draper - Harper Blue Necklace, Dark Teal Earrings, Royal Blue Briolette

Day 4 - Lyndsey Harms - Spike Gold Bracelet, Gold Urban Watch, Gold Tube Seed Bead Bracelet Set

Day 5 - Sarah Beckworth - $50 Urban Peach Boutique Gift Card

Day 6 - Eryka Clark - Mint Glass Dome Earrings, Mint Link Bracelet, Mint Mini Bubble Necklace

Day 7 - Teri Frandsen - Coral Waterfall Necklace and Coral Flower Earrings

Day 8 - Whitney Wagoner - Ladies Choice: Pick your 3 favorite jewelry items!

Day 9 - Rebecca Overman - Lavender Mini Bubble Necklace, Lavender Glass Dome Earrings, Lavender Diamond Pendant Necklace

Day 10 - Camilla Hondel - $50 Visa Gift Card

Day 11 - Sarah Lenox - Gold Triangle Necklace, Pyramid Stud Earrings, Feather Ring, Pyramid Bracelet

Day 12 - Rosie Skinner - Vintage Murphy Bag

Day 13 - Kerry Williams - $50 Urban Peach Boutique Gift Card

Share · about an hour ago

Rhozalea
June 14th, 2013, 10:14pm
Since We did not drawn names on Wednesday, Today I will draw 2 Today's Winner are karen clark and SONDRA NORRIS

**** karen clark and SONDRA NORRIS

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT adamw@hsiprofessional.com ASAP SO WE CAN VALIDATE YOUR ADDRESS AND SEND OUT YOUR FLAT IRON

Rhozalea
June 14th, 2013, 10:15pm
Marley Lilly
Congratulations to Brittany Gibson! You are the winner of this week's Thirsty Thursday! Please e-mail us at customerservice@marleylilly.com to claim your prize!

Rhozalea
June 14th, 2013, 10:17pm
Samsill

Microsoft Laptop Sleeve Giveaway!

CONGRATULATIONS: Melissa Holloway

• Please send your address and which size you need to marketing@samsill.com by 7/14

obxhatteraslight
June 18th, 2013, 9:14am
:twoclap:

MistySunrise
June 18th, 2013, 4:49pm
Thermal-Aid Giveaway Winners!
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=671494166199649&id=248082298540840
(https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=671494166199649&id=248082298540840)

Thank you so much for sharing your advice and the wisdom that has been passed down from your fathers. We were all inspired by how special your father's are or were in your lives. We want to take this time to announce the (10) winners for the 2013 Father Day Giveaway. Thank you so much for your engagement and participation. Stay tuned for other Fun Summer opportunities.

Winners:
Joce Lyne
Misty Dawn Rummell
Stephanie Rollman
James Jones
Theresa Sigourney
Libby Perrigan
Shane Dickson
Alexis Maureen
Denise Donaldson
Elena Vo

If you see your name please respond via email to nick@pac-sh.com with your shipping information.

cvRoseli
June 18th, 2013, 11:56pm
Check winners list! http://www.chinavasion.com/sweepstakes-winners

Candicesweeps
June 24th, 2013, 3:01am
NCircle Entertainment
Congratulations @Abigail Gibson Mallon! You are the lucky winner of our Mighty Machines Prize Pack! Thank you to everyone who shared and commented, watch this week for more giveaways!

Ravzie
June 30th, 2013, 10:13pm
Posted: 29 Jun 2013 06:13 PM PDT

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/06/pizza-hut-canada-slices-up-new-creamy.html
This was our giveaway for today- and our winner:
leannemacg@g****.com

obxhatteraslight
July 3rd, 2013, 10:58am
nt

guruwan2b
July 3rd, 2013, 1:22pm
07/02/2013 danielastein1971@xxx.de Silver Dust
07/02/2013 tnrina@xxx.com Amore
07/01/2013 talendar612@xxx.com Blue Magma
07/01/2013 rebel_rose@xxx.com Affection

http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/sale/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list

Is this OLS's rebel_rose?

Rhozalea
July 5th, 2013, 10:32am
Congratulations Courtney Thomas for winning TWO Anti-Acne CC Creams in our Win It Wednesday giveaway! Courtney, please send your mailing address to socialmediasupport@hydroxatone.com

Rhozalea
July 5th, 2013, 10:34am
E-Z Rent-A-Car Thank you for your shares. The winners are Jerry Anderson of Winston-Salem NC, Rachel Ellis, Cliff Yuen, and Alfreda Holloway. Please send us a message with your email address

Rhozalea
July 5th, 2013, 10:35am
Southwest Outdoors Report hosted by Barry Stokes

Congrats to our winners in the June Great Gear Giveaway! If your name is listed below, please send us your mailing address so we can ship your prizes.

Grand Prize:
Robert Hauptman, Denham Springs, LA
Wins Lew's BB1 reel/rod combo

2nd thru 5th Prizes:
Chad Strban, Alvin, TX
Don Neeley, Lawton, OK
Penny Hayes Snyder, Payne, OH
Carrie Goodin, Fraser, MI
Summer Bonner, Tulsa, OK
all these win limited edition SW Outdoors T-Shirts

Rhozalea
July 5th, 2013, 10:36am
BedInABox.com Thanks for sharing everyone! Pat Schroedr is our winner. Please send your shipping address to winners@bedinabox.com

Rhozalea
July 5th, 2013, 10:37am
As They Grow Up
Congratulations to Nicole S. for winning the $100 Kroger Gift Card Giveaway! Be sure to respond to the winning email within 48 hours.

Brittles
July 6th, 2013, 4:12pm
07/02/2013 danielastein1971@xxx.de Silver Dust
07/02/2013 tnrina@xxx.com Amore
07/01/2013 talendar612@xxx.com Blue Magma
07/01/2013 rebel_rose@xxx.com Affection

http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/sale/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list

Is this OLS's rebel_rose?

That's what I was wondering? I PM'd her when I saw it a few days ago, but haven't heard back from her. If it is her, I hope she was able to claim in time.

Brittles
July 7th, 2013, 8:00pm
That's what I was wondering? I PM'd her when I saw it a few days ago, but haven't heard back from her. If it is her, I hope she was able to claim in time.

It was her and thankfully got my PM in time as she was not aware that she had won.

slb3334
July 7th, 2013, 10:33pm
thought it was against facebooks rules to only post on their page.

tattwo
July 8th, 2013, 6:25pm
Carmike Cinemas (https://www.facebook.com/CarmikeCinemas?ref=stream&hc_location=stream)

Welcome to Carmike’s Facebook and Twitter family! Winners please send an E-MAIL to us with your mailing address to the following E-MAIL address: facebook@carmike.com to collect your prize! Remember this was a contest that was open to you and or at least 3 of your friends, therefore same last names could be a possibility in the winners that are chosen. Our winners are as follows:

P Annette Skeans
Cathy Osbourne
Barbara McDowell
... Melanie King McDowell
Meg McDowell
Jailyn Swink
Rhonda Hagy Miller
John McDowell

Congratulations and don't forget to join us tomorrow afternoon for more giveaways!

tattwo
July 8th, 2013, 6:26pm
Buydig.com

Congratulations to Dan Floricel who won our iPad giveaway! We hope you enjoy your new tablet.

tattwo
July 8th, 2013, 6:27pm
The Eli's Cheesecake Company
We announced today's Twitter contest winner, @tamarabenningto! We are giving away a prize daily through July 14 to celebrate the Taste of Chicago! All you have to do is tweet what your favorite Eli's Taste treat is with the hashtag ‎#EliTaste (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/elitaste) by 4pm daily!

Oops, this is a twitter winner posted on facebook!

Rhozalea
July 22nd, 2013, 10:55pm
Thermaltake Technology Inc

Thank you all for participating in our giveaway!

The randomly selected winners are below. Please make sure to message us directly to claim your prize.

Chris Knopff
Thomas Blade
Terry Breeden
Robert Lawless
James Jurado
Darren Wong
Zachariah Bliss
Richard Gan
Choon Keong-Ong
Mybad Omen
Anand Patel
R-Jay Bolima
Doug Schwartz
Brian Carter
Mike Valencia

Rhozalea
July 22nd, 2013, 10:56pm
Hello!! Looking for Kristina Koski of Republic, MI! She was the winner of the FEEL Natural Energy prize from our Christmas in July Giveaway. If you know Kristina please share this post with her and let her know to email maggie@feelenergy.com to claim her AWESOME prize! Thanks!

Rhozalea
July 22nd, 2013, 10:57pm
Park Lane Jewelry

Congratulations to Today's 5 lucky contest winners!!!

Email fb@jbpl.com with your name and shipping address to claim your Fortune Necklace!

Anitha Kuppuswamy
Sharon Hall
Linda LaPoint
William Trulock
Dawn Acosta

Rhozalea
July 26th, 2013, 9:32pm
here are today's winners of the wholly guac and Beanitos prize packs! email us at winner@eatwholly.com to claim to your prize!

congrats to:
Judy Walsh
Megan Buse
Jean Frederickson
Alisabeth Tullo
Colleen Goldrick
Jordyn Brown
Adina Helmer
Christy Kent
Lee Adams
Stephani Poole

thought it was against facebooks rules to only post on their page.

I know even well known co break several rules on FB

Rhozalea
July 27th, 2013, 10:44pm
Alabama Bushcraft & Survival

Alright the winner of the Half way prizes is Scott Bjorke you won a container of Alabama Bushcraft FLAME survival tinder and 2 #14 sail needles that are from the 1950's and there hand forged and hand made in England in the 50's.

Scott you have 1 hour to contact me and claim your prize. I can't message Scott but if any one out there wants to be a good citizen and message him you can! Hurry Scott your time starts NOW!
9 minutes ago

ONE HOUR!!

Rhozalea
August 4th, 2013, 9:28pm
Thanks to all who entered in our 10,000 Likes Giveaway! We're so thrilled we have so many loyal Urban Peach fans! Here are the winners... If you are a winner listed below, please e-mail us within 48 hours at sales@urbanpeachboutique.com to claim your prize! Congrats!

1. Holly Gillespie Hughes

2. Jenny Koop

3. Michele Neal

4. Erin Michelle Ray

5. Jenny Laws Patton

6. Sherry Dornblaser

7. Jessica Neff

8. Suzzie Abernathy

9. Camilla Hondel

10. Mita Dave

39 minutes ago

feta
August 10th, 2013, 2:58am
Thank you for entering one or both of our Facebook competitions to win either a free Zero Peroxide teeth whitening pen or a complete teeth whitening kit. We had hundreds of entries and, as always, used a random selector to choose a winner for each contest.

Drum roll please......... the three winners are......
Hilda Torres - Complete Teeth Whitening Kit
Joan Marie - Teeth Whitening Pen

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 6:59pm
Hendrix Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Rob Thomason, you are yesterdays Daily Contest Winner! Email your mailing address to dispatch@hendrixheating.com to claim your prize!

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 6:59pm
AsSeenOnTV.com

Congratulations to Robert Bellard! You're the lucky winner of this week's giveaway - Forever Comfy Cushion! We hope you enjoy it! Please direct message us your shipping info to claim.

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 7:00pm
Congratulations to the winner of the Love Winged Crystal Heart Green Necklace **GIVEAWAY!!**, Tim Wells!

Please email customercare@memejewels.com with your shipping address! Thanks so much to everyone who entered!

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 7:01pm
Happy Friday! This week's Free Peepers Thursday Winner is AMANDA CHILDS - Congratulations!

Amanda, please email us at peeps@peeperspecs.com to let us know your strength and where we can ship your new Peepers Sunglasses!

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 7:01pm
Speedy Spine Binders Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS: Kelly Beam Brown

• Please send your address to marketing@samsill.com by 9/16.

Share · 7 hours ago

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 7:03pm
Noxicare Natural Pain Relief
Congratulations to Julie Oxford-Needham and Michele Ann Avery! You're the winners of our Thursday Giveaway. Please send us a message via Facebook to claim your prizes.

Rhozalea
August 16th, 2013, 7:04pm
NetEffects Inc.

Congratulations to our very last Friday Giveaway winner, Steve Ding! Message us your address to claim your $20 giftcard prize

stonybuff
August 16th, 2013, 7:49pm
Blue Nile
Congratulations to Amber Proksa for winning this week’s Blue Nile Style of the Week & Giveaway! For next week's style and another chance to win, click here: http://shout.lt/jhTR.

obxhatteraslight
August 18th, 2013, 3:34pm
nt

feta
August 26th, 2013, 1:41pm
Conair Corp

Congratulations to our first two winners John Bryan Jr and Lori McClarren. You’ve each won your customized Style List so you’ll head back to school with great style thanks to Conair! If you haven’t already, create your Style List today and start sharing it with your friends! http://on.fb.me/1bptBre

feta
August 26th, 2013, 6:33pm
LuggageOnline

Thank You to everyone that participated in our #DirtyBackpacks contest. We are pleased to announce the 5 winners of a brand new JanSport Backpack!

The winners are:
Brandon Bethea
Mitra Harris
Rebecca Stephen
Michelle Washburn
Becca Zacharchuk

Ravzie
August 27th, 2013, 2:54pm
Today's Giveaway!

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 03:25 PM PDT

Our giveaway:
http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/08/review-and-giveaway-purex-plus-oxi.html

Today's 2 Winners:
bandkgram (at) h***** (dot) ca
jentam777 at g***** dot com

** Winners have been contacted and have 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Ravzie
August 27th, 2013, 3:02pm
Posted: 23 Aug 2013 07:16 AM PDT

Today's giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/08/review-and-giveaway-okabashi-footwear.html

and our winner:

loriagalbraith@g***.com

** Winner has been contacted and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Ravzie
August 27th, 2013, 3:03pm
The Windbag Flight & Market Bag Giveaway has ended. The winner will receive a Windbag Flight Bag and a Windbag Market Bag valued at $204. A Whole Mom HQ drum roll… and the winner is?

Congratulations to Mary Murchison! Enjoy your Windbag Prize! We will contact you soon by email…

Thanks to Mary and all of you for participating in this giveaway!! And thank you to the Windbag Company for partnering with Whole Mom and making this very popular giveaway possible.

Suzy
August 27th, 2013, 3:10pm
Winner of Canon PowerShot SX50 HS

Brenda Villalta

Casetagrams

Leslie Martin, Rachel Stevens, Matt Doogue Superdad, Cheryl Jagger, Kendra Pledger

Bluelounge Postal Bags

Laura Betley, Ian Murphy

If you see your name among winners, contact us at support@macphun.com within 7 days.
If we don’t hear from you, we’ll have to give the prize to someone else.

wildflower00
August 29th, 2013, 10:34am
Kaz.com Today’s winners were @Paige Kelley, @Rhoni Narly, @Sherry Russell, @Tommy Do, @ Linda Cross, @ Lori Larrabee, @ Joyce Bogoian, @ Gayle L Bernacki, @Teresa Jenkins Organ, @Debbie Smith, @Sue Quirk Dupont, @Jamie Carollo, @Jacki Tonyan, @ Jacca Anderson, and @Eva Daniell.

Ravzie
August 31st, 2013, 8:10pm
Posted: 30 Aug 2013 03:15 PM PDT

Our giveaway for today:
http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/08/kellogg-canada-is-debuting-new-products.html

and the winner was:

jentam777@g****.com

Thank you for those who took time to enter.

Ravzie
September 4th, 2013, 7:04pm
Winner of the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 and a NEW sweepstakes!

I know that many of you entered to win the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 contest, and that you’re all crossing your fingers for a win. I truly wish I had a new camera to give to each and every one of you, but alas, I have just one!

I just drew a random winner from the Rafflecopter, and that winner is Lolo Mybaybah!

The winner has been emailed and has 48 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this window, we’ll do this all over again!

Ravzie
September 6th, 2013, 9:54pm
As summer has come to an end so has the Whole Mom Coleman Montana Tent Giveaway. The winner will receive a Coleman Montana tent. And the winner is?

Congratulations to Candice Feely! We will email you soon…

Thanks Candice and all Whole Moms for participating in this giveaway!

tegeha
September 7th, 2013, 12:02am
WOO HOO.Finally got my first HOF win. After many years of sweeping.I got a call Wednesday letting me know I am the grand prize winner of a trip for 2 to Brazil to the world scocer finals.I really don't remember the details but it was either 16,000 or 19,000.I took the cash option which was 5 thousand cash. Just really excited.

tegeha
September 7th, 2013, 12:09am
WOO HOO.Finally got my first HOF win. After many years of sweeping.I got a call Wednesday letting me know I am the grand prize winner of a trip for 2 to Brizal to the world scocer finals.I really don't remember the details but it was either 16,000 or 19,000.I took the cash option which was 5 thousand cash. Just really excited.

happysocky
September 7th, 2013, 2:13am
:cheer: wooo hoo congrats

stonybuff
September 7th, 2013, 9:13am
congrats!!!

Rhozalea
September 9th, 2013, 3:52am
Congrats to these fabulous ladies who just WON a 3 product prize!! Please email us at amarcoux@gmcollin.com to claim your prize. Thanks!

AMANDA BIE
DEBBIE LEMAIRE
KAT MARIE
MELISSA MAZZUR
SVETLANA KRIVAIA

Rhozalea
September 9th, 2013, 3:55am
Lynsey's Custom Diaper Creations
Still waiting on the winner of the giveaway, Sheree Brown Herubin to contact me to claim her prize. If she doesn't contact me by 6pm on Monday Sept, 9th then I will draw a new winner

Rhozalea
September 9th, 2013, 3:56am
Jessica Chappell
You are the lucky winner!!! Please email at epbdesigns@gmail.com

Rhozalea
September 9th, 2013, 3:57am
Congratulations to our 26th winner KIMBERLY ELMORE! You won a tapaz2go™! Send an email to socialmedia@mediterraneansnackfoods.com to claim your prize!

Rhozalea
September 9th, 2013, 3:59am
3 copies of Snapheal Pro to those, who shared our post! The winners are: Don Walk, Sarah Welch and Michelle Simons. Congratulations contact us at support@macphun.com

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 5:46pm
Smart Destinations

Congratulations to Naomi K. for winning the LEGOLAND California Resort Sleepover Sweepstakes! Thank you to all who have participated. Stay tuned for upcoming contests and giveaways!

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 5:47pm
Dry Idea

LIKE this to congratulate today's winner in our Rock & Roll-On Sweepstakes, Mary R.! She has won a free stick of Dry Idea!

Enter today for your chance to win:
http://bit.ly/RockandRollonSweeps

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 5:50pm
Cost Plus World Market

Congratulations to the Summer in Paris Grand Prize winner Kristen D. of Akron, OH, who won a dream trip to Paris and a $1,000 World Market Gift Card! First prize winners of a $500 World Market Gift Card and a case of Lorina Lemonade are Lauren P. of Tracy, CA; Nichole M. of Auburn, Maine; and Mary J. of Odessa, TX. Thanks for participating in our promotions and stay tuned for announcement of our Spruce Up Your Space winners in the next couple of weeks!

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 5:53pm
Michelin Stealth Wiper Blades

Congratulations to our Fan of the Week: Jennifer Eads. Jennifer, we'll contact you via email for your mailing address so we can ship your MICHELIN® prize pack. Thanks to everyone for participating and be sure to check back in Wednesday for another chance to be our Fan of the Week!

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 5:59pm
Money Pit

Another winner this past weekend was Fred D. from Lakeland, FL. He won a Home Depot PROJECT CARD pre-loaded with a hundred bucks! The Project Card is new at the Home Depot, designed to help DIYers stick to a pre-determined budget. http://ow.ly/oDfT2 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fow.ly%2FoDfT2&h=DAQGr3Q8wAQF1wWJI2YNIsSLYdJ1Qf0k6DOaQmVzkte_N9Q&s=1)

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 6:07pm
Hearts on Fire

Congratulations to the winners of our August Pinterest Contest - Jacqueline from California, Jennifer from Massachusetts, and Megan from Colorado! Stay tuned for your next chance to win HOF jewelry! Check out the winning boards: http://bit.ly/1865IXd, http://bit.ly/15MHqld (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F15MHqld&h=VAQEuS5tqAQEIoRBhIC80M8_i5uDAbOtcBbxd3gm4JLBopQ&s=1), http://bit.ly/1dW17Jv (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1dW17Jv&h=nAQFUAoWcAQG5xsp0aCgyc-hcmlG-W_qwOkJG2GL6IkNRiQ&s=1)

tattwo
September 9th, 2013, 6:27pm
Dial

Congratulations to today's winner of the Dial Every Day Sweeps, Nancy B.! She has won a $25 gift card & a year supply of Dial products (so she can use Dial every day). LIKE this if you want to be the next to win.

Rhozalea
September 11th, 2013, 9:55pm
Congratulations to the winners of last month's giveaways! Drumroll...
B.Kamins Giveaway: Cristine Michaels
Velour Lashes Giveaway: Anhoop Kaur
Miyu Beauty Giveaway: Samantha Clysdale
Please email us at info@topbox.ca to redeem your prizes

Rhozalea
September 11th, 2013, 9:56pm
Angel Of The Winds Casino (OFFICIAL)

Sheryl J. is today's winner of her choice of a 47" Vizio Smart TV or $500 Cash! She has ten days from today to come in to claim her prize.

Rhozalea
September 11th, 2013, 10:00pm
Our winner is Kathy McCrae and she tagged Joe Nemeth, Lisa Anne Smith, Evie Sells, Melissa Tippie - Kathy, please direct message or email your mailing info to expert @wellesse.com for your prize.

Rhozalea
September 11th, 2013, 10:02pm
Dearest Diapers

I still haven't heard from our SoCo Diaper Winner!
Sara Riggs Fry where are you? If I don't here from you by tomorrow, I will have to redraw a winner!

Rhozalea
September 11th, 2013, 10:04pm
FatWallet

Thank you to everyone who took the time to give us giveaway feedback and enter our t-shirt contest! We've used our random winner selector to choose the 5 t-shirt winners! If you see your name listed here please private message us so we can get you your FW shirt!

Heather Jones-Parsons
Dennis Dubber
Aly Smithe Cole
Cody Coane
Amy Lovescoffee

**Please message us within 48 hours to receive your shirt! If you don't claim your prize by then we'll choose another winner..

10 hours ago

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 9:54pm
Microsoft Impact Laptop Messenger Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS: Kristen Goodpaster

• Please send your address to marketing@samsill.com by 10/13

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 9:56pm
the swanky chick
Our Winners for the Chevron Rhinestone Cross Bags are:
1. Melissa Kuykendall
2. Lori McCutchen Lueken
3. Cristy Crandall Roberts
Ladies please message us with your address

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 9:57pm
Paula Gillespie, congrats!
You’ve just won a free handcrafted throw from Latch Patch. Please email jen@eastcobber.com to claim your fantastic prize

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 9:59pm
Hi the 2 winners for the ring/bracelet are Amy Borg and Julia Balasis please email us your postal detail on info@suesensi.com

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 10:00pm
JonesTshirts.com
Tamara Priddy. Congrats Tamara, email your T-shirt size and mailing address to info@jonestshirts.com

Rhozalea
September 15th, 2013, 10:01pm
lucky winners are....KALEY DAVIES, CAMI PALMER, HOLLY DRAPER, KEISHA ALLEN AND MARY MOULDER ANDERSON!!!! A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU LADIES!! Please email me at classynsassyboutique@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Ravzie
September 26th, 2013, 7:51am
Posted: 25 Sep 2013 11:22 AM PDT

Today's winner:
Gizele farris said...
https://twitter.com/gizfarris/status/379240097469591552

Please email me@ oneincomedollar@yahoo.ca

You are the winner of our giveaway here:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/09/review-and-giveaway-canada-only-earth.html

** Winner has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected- and thank you to all who entered!

Ravzie
September 28th, 2013, 7:32pm
Peggy Doty, did you see this win?

https://www.facebook.com/TamagotchiLife?sk=app_143103275748075&app_data=from-48ohvc

Ravzie
September 30th, 2013, 6:34pm
Posted: 29 Sep 2013 07:55 PM PDT

Today's giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/09/review-and-giveaway-sons-of-anarchy.html
Today's Winner:

askandilltell86@***.com

Thank you to all who entered.

Rhozalea
October 8th, 2013, 7:15am
Congratulations to: Angie L Pruitt McCabe For winning our sunglass contest! Please email us at elusivecowgirl@yahoo.com with your mailing address.

Ravzie
October 9th, 2013, 10:39pm
After dreaming of sipping margaritas on the beach in Turks & Caicos on a 7-night dream vacation, we’ve all been waiting to hear who will make this dream a reality! It’s now time to announce the winner from the MissNowMrs & SnapKnot Getaway Giveaway…

Grand Prize Winner: Jody Doncaster

Congratulations to the lucky Turks & Caicos giveaway winner! You will be contacted individually by email with redemption instructions.

A HUGE thank you to all who entered! Remember that we are always looking to do new and exciting giveaways. Have an idea for something that you really want? Please share in the comments below!

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:42am
Leanna Renae
Brenda Heise
Barb Johnson
Sharon Brown
Rebecca Gegenheimer
Crystal Zapata
Christina Briana Rivera
Stephanie De Ment
Penny Adair
Carrie Davis

Congrats winners! Please send your name and address to sri@authorjsscott.com with subject line " DREAMCATCHER".

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:44am
Becky Jordan Sullivan! Thanks to all who shared this post, we had more entries than we've had in a long time! Becky, email your mailing address and T-shirt size to info@jonestshirts.com

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:47am
Congratulations to Jessica Armentor! Our number today is 1,149 and she guessed 1,148!! Jessica- please email felica@rxsmartgear.com to claim your rope.

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:52am
Angie Bellinger, Amber Jackson, Charlotte Cobb, Kimberly LaBrose Spadaro, Lisa Noonan-Richards, Brooke Vollmer,Georgia Kassing, Carol A Poupore, Sharon Wilson, Jamie Frey, Valerie Aguilar, Jen Harlib Acosta, and Jackie Arnold

Please email taryn@moderndogmagazine.com to claim your freebie.

Winners have 30 days to claim their prizes!

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:53am
Congratulations to Melissa Shoelover! You won a 2 pack of RoseArt Color Blanks today. Claim your prize in the next 24 hours at this link: http://woobox.com/95b6wu

Rhozalea
October 12th, 2013, 6:57am
Congrats to our TGIX Curve winners - Janet Abbott, Kurt Greiner, Cathy Osborne, Mike Wilson, Marcy Dalluge Burnett, Dave Kalwishky, Andrew Stanicek, Carla Truett, Ian Mcmillan and James Trent. Please send us a private message with your address. Have a great weekend!
https://www.facebook.com/XACTO?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

tattwo
October 12th, 2013, 12:17pm
Black Flag Insect Control

Congratulations Vickie Holliday — the official grand prize winner of The Baddest Black Flag® Ever Giveaway and the envy of everyone who entered!

tattwo
October 12th, 2013, 12:22pm
Stein Mart

Congratulations to Irene G. of Amarillo, TX and all of our winners this week who each received a $100 Stein Mart gift card during our Petite Week contest. And thanks to all of you for participating - your support is so appreciated. We'll have another chance to win prizes soon. Stay tuned...

feta
October 29th, 2013, 4:33pm
Thanks for participating in the GearUp2Go Facebook Contest. Here are the winners...

GearUp2Go - Your #1 Powersports Superstore
Congratulations to Our Winners!
The contest has concluded and the winners are as follows:

$250 Gift Card - Rebecca Patterson
$150 Gift Card - J.C. Joiner
$50 Gift Card - Thomas Blade
$25 Gift Card - Lisa Edwards
$25 Gift Card - Donald Galloway
T-Shirt - George Larrabee
T-Shirt - Elizabeth Crawley
T-Shirt - Christina Marie
T-Shirt - Susan Lane
T-Shirt - Pauletta Combs

Thank you for participating in our contest. All winners have been notified via email and their respective prizes are on their way!

Rhozalea
November 2nd, 2013, 12:33pm
Here are the 6 Winners for this week’s FB #KLARIF #GrandGiveaway:
-One Diamond Winner ($300 Gift Voucher): #SashaGutierrez
-Five Gold Winners ($200 Gift Voucher): #AprilWooff, #DarleneGarner_OBrien, #DebGoff, #JoyRamos, #VictoriaMaryDarbyRandall.

To those who won this week, please email us, sns@klarif.com, your photo ID (Driver’s License, etc) for verification before we sent out your #GiftVoucher Codes.

Rhozalea
November 2nd, 2013, 12:35pm
Try Vermont First

We never heard back from our previously chosen FB fan when we reached 2,222 likes..... so we have chosen another winner.

Our winner is Angelica Blair Wright.

Please contact us within 24 hours to claim your gift!
PS: Friends, let her know! 2 hrs ago

Rhozalea
November 2nd, 2013, 12:38pm
Congratulations...................................
Katie N Michael Tranckino,
you are a potential winner of our Thickening & Texturizing Mousse for Thicker Hair Thursday. Please email your address to socialsupport@keranique.com.

Rhozalea
November 2nd, 2013, 12:39pm
Omron Fitness
Contest Winners: Monday: Julie Folkers & Mark Money. Tuesday: Debra Bryan Thurlby & Kathy Ruffner Eaglehouse. Wednesday: Judy Hollingsworth Hatch & Carolyn Jones. Thursday: Mary Heck Dalton & Kim Hernandez. Friday: Letitia Malone & Kathy Brown. DM us your information so we can ship you your pedometer!

feta
November 26th, 2013, 1:55am
Congratulations to our winners in the Corona Tools MAX Giveaway promotion!
EasyLifter

Grand Prize: 3 All Steel Shovels - Tim Ford, Laconia, NH

2nd Place: Pro Cut Pruning Series - Kimberly Terell, Suger Land, TX

3rd Place: Corona Quick Saw & Converitible Pruner - Samuel Bishop, New York, NY

feta
November 26th, 2013, 4:48am
Wild Blueberries
13 hours ago

Congratulations to our final Weekly Winner - Amy W. of Florida wins the Le Creuset Bakeware set!! AND… the Grand Prize Winner is Barbara L. - she wins $1000 and tasty Wild Blueberry gift basket!! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Joy to the Wild Sweepstakes!!

feta
November 26th, 2013, 5:06am
Pfaltzgraff
November 15
Thank you to all of the Pfaltzgraff fans who participated in our Thanksgiving Giveaway. Congratulations to the three winners!

1. NiCole W. from Illinois
2. Wendy L. from Connecticut
3. Tina C. from Tennessee

feta
November 26th, 2013, 5:09am
Mikasa
November 18
Congratulations to the three winners of Mikasa’s Thanksgiving Giveaway!

1. Adela D. from Illinois
2. Kathi S. from Mississippi
3. Michael B. from Texas

feta
November 28th, 2013, 5:43am
Gustiamo

Congrats to Nicole from Jackson Heights! You just won our Pianogrillo Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sweepstakes, Congratulazioni!

feta
December 5th, 2013, 12:15am
Platypus
Yesterday
Congratulations to Alexa Cohen!

Alexa has been randomly selected as the winner of the Pin. Win. Decorate Contest and has received a $400 gift card to PlatypusHome.com! Alexa, be sure to check your email for details on claiming your prize.

feta
December 5th, 2013, 12:18am
Dan Post Boots
A VERY SPECIAL congrats is in order to Abby Starne & Mathew Katz. The winners of new Dan Post boots from our Thanksgiving Trifecta Sweepstakes.

Rhozalea
December 5th, 2013, 8:12pm
Congratulations to our winners noted below! Please send your mailing address to facebook@carmike.com to collect your prize

Elizabeth Tigue
Cameron Mitchell
Maria Moreno
Le Ennis
Jayasree Paruchuri

Rhozalea
December 5th, 2013, 8:15pm
Charm It! by High IntenCity
And the 10 winners of the CHARM IT! Disney Princess Bracelet are: Amy Meabon, Brandy Lorea Maloney, Christy Kwiecien, Crystal L. Allen, Holly Cirillo, Jennifer Peters, Kathryn Monroe Vanity, Lauren Prowant, Lia Becas Jacobsen, and Samantha Mutone.

Please reply to our email from customerservice@highintencity.com with your mailing address to claim your prize! Thank you to everyone that entered!

Share · 3 hours ago

Rhozalea
December 5th, 2013, 8:15pm
Congratulations to Maureen Gonzales on winning the Kidorable Bookend Set of your choice.
Please email contest@kidorable.com with your address. Thank you to everyone that made this contest a success!

Rhozalea
December 5th, 2013, 8:18pm
Chuck W. – Big Hugs Elmo
Brooke B. – Sofia the First Dress up Trunk
Courtney H. – 2013 Holiday Barbie
Lucy G. – Monsters High 13 Wishes Clawdeen
Victoria J. – Imaginext Rescue Center
Christina M. – Flutterbye Fairy
Joyce H. – Dusty Crophopper Remote Plane
Rachelle J. – Lalaloopsy Doll
Teresa F. – Hot Wheels Car Maker
Jeanette S. – Furby Boom
Nikki B.- TMNT Shell Raiser
Christy C. – Lego Legends of Chima Eglor’s Bike
Katie R. – Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow
Winners, have been emailed so please check your email for my message! (check your spam folders please)
You have 24 hrs to respond to claim your prize.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Kmart Toy Winners!

Rhozalea
December 5th, 2013, 8:23pm
December Babies MEME JEWELS GIVE-AWAY WINNER

Tina Curno Fougere-Autism!

Are you out there? You have been selected as winner of our Loralee’s Fancy Aquamarine Jewelry Set Give-Away!

Kindly forward your mailing address to customercare@memejewels.com

miriama59
December 6th, 2013, 1:50am
I rec'd notification that a win of mine had been posted by Rhozalea? But it's not showing up here for me. But yes, I was a winner from Scrabble Babble Boutique. :)

Rhozalea
December 6th, 2013, 8:19am
I rec'd notification that a win of mine had been posted by Rhozalea? But it's not showing up here for me. But yes, I was a winner from Scrabble Babble Boutique. :)

congrats! :jump:

i try 2 only post those that need responded to so i may have noticed after putting it here the winner posted she knew and so then i changed it 2 another one

lifesfun
December 19th, 2013, 8:19pm
Cohen's Fashion Optical Congratulations Cameron B. You've Won a Nikon CoolPix S02

feta
December 21st, 2013, 8:01pm
Aluratek - Let's Get Digital!
Congratulations to Mazi Fung - our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway DAY 12 raffle winner and grand prize winner! You have won our CINEPAD 9.7” Multi-Touch Capacitive Tablet with Android 4.0.

lifesfun
December 22nd, 2013, 7:43am
Winner Day 11

We have a #WINNER

Congratulations to Judy Flaig

Favorite Christmas Story Book is 'twas the night before Christmas

Please send an e-mail to Patricia@picturesongold.com to claim your prize.

You have 48 hours to claim your prize
All prizes will be delivered after the Holidays.

feta
December 23rd, 2013, 1:54am
Trumpette

CONGRATULATIONS Vanessa Ysmael Beard! You are the winner of day 8 of our 12 days of giveaways! Please e-mail marissa@trumpette.com with your address.

lifesfun
December 24th, 2013, 12:54am
I found another website where you can find mention of your name on facebook and other social sites.

http://socialmention.com/

feta
December 25th, 2013, 11:52pm
Etsy
Yesterday

Congratulations to Kinsey R. of Colorado, USA, the Day 11 winner of our 12 Days of Gift Cards giveaway! Today's the 12th and final day. Enter now for your chance to win a $250 Etsy gift card. http://etsy.me/12giftcards

feta
December 26th, 2013, 12:15am
Samsill
December 23
Here is a list of winners for the past few giveaways! Congrats!!

Day 4-Heidi Wiegel
Day 5-Jason England
Day 6-Melissa Rinker
Day 7-Brittany Marie Thompson

• Please send your address to marketing@samsill.com by 1/23

feta
December 26th, 2013, 11:53pm
TriStar Motorsports NC, LLC
December 24
Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the autographed Toyota Racing mini helmet! We took the number of people who 'liked' our mini helmet post and subtracted Eric McClure's number (14) to get lucky number 47!!

Congratulations Ray Turski of Kissimmee, Florida. Ray please direct message us your mailing address and we will send you your prize.

feta
December 27th, 2013, 7:01pm
Real Water
2 hours ago

This week's Sweepstakes Winner for the FREE case of Real Water!

Congratulations, Robyn Wiggins! We'll be contacting you on how to claim your prize!

feta
December 28th, 2013, 7:01pm
Today's Homeowner
9 hours ago
Thanks to all of you for following Today's Homeowner on Facebook! LIKE, COMMENT, or SHARE anything from our page to be our Fan of the Week. Joanne, send your email address to facebook@dannylipford.com to receive a TH cup!

feta
December 29th, 2013, 12:45am
Earth's Best Congratulations, Sara J Young! You are the winner of our Six Flags giveaway! Please contact bridget@icedmedia.com to coordinate shipment of your tickets.

Ravzie
January 3rd, 2014, 12:39am
Kimberly Kay, I saw your name as a winner at Harvest Meat markets. Must claim prize by 1/8.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweepWinners/#!/HarvestMeatMarkets

Sent her a pm.

Ravzie
January 3rd, 2014, 11:34am
http://jennsblahblahblog.com/december-2013-giveaway-winners/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JennsLittleBlahBlahBlog+%28Jenn%27s+Little+Blah+Blah+Blog%29

big list here

highceiling
January 4th, 2014, 4:21pm
Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes Winners (2013)
By DTS · Monday, December 30, 2013
Week 1: Michele Cupp
Week 2: Jenny Ham
Week 3: Jeremiah Bray
Week 4: Monica YoungLike

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:17pm
Kelley Hooker
Congrats to Marlana Pendley (@pinkneedles), #winner of a #FREE Rejuv Rx from our last Facebook email list #giveaway!

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:20pm
*NEW WINNER* Pamela Smith!

This week's giveaway went unclaimed! The new winner is Pamela Smith! CONGRATS!
Treasure Trove Jewelry
*NEW WINNER* Pamela Smith!

This week's giveaway went unclaimed! The new winner is Pamela Smith! CONGRATS! Please email me at hbtreasuretrove@gmail.com to claim your necklace You have until Wednesday at 9:00 am EST before a new winner will be drawn.

bomar97
January 6th, 2014, 5:24pm
Upward Sports
Congrats to Sally Shaw Sigler for winning this past weekend’s Game Day Saturday Contest! Email us at socialmedia@upward.org within the next 48 hours to claim your prize.

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:25pm
Violent Lips
Congrats to Debi Rollman, Deanna Williams, Tiffini Blaisdell, Kim Carroll & Pamela Tessmer for winning our Fan Friday Giveaway! Please check your FB inbox under "Other" for details on how to claim your prize.

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:33pm
Hiland Dairy
Congratulations are also in order for those that voted for the winning recipes during Hiland's Your Dairy, Your Holiday Cookie contest: Nicole M. Bellevue, Nebraska; Laura S. Fayetteville, Arkansas; Becky G. Waukee, Iowa; Pauline E. Wichita, Kansas and Allie W. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. They all receive Hiland Dairy prize packages.

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:34pm
Alpine Innovations
Congratulations to Michelle Bartley for being the winner of our January giveaway! #Spudz #Giveaway

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:36pm
AVEX

CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHELLE CORREA! You're the winner of my New Years Giveaway!

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:39pm
Sandusky Register
Congratulations to Brittany Witter, of Huron, who won an iPad mini today from our first-ever Facebook giveaway contest!

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:41pm
Muscle Foods USA
CONGRATULATIONS Katrina Ruiz!!! You're the lucky winner of our Body-Fx GIVEAWAY!!! Please message us with your shipping address and mention #bodyFX winner.

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:45pm
12/11 Medaglia d’Oro® Facebook Promotion Prize Winners
January 6, 2014 at 1:27pm
Medaglia d’Oro® Facebook Promotion Prize Winners

First Place Winners – Mr. Coffee® Café Barista...See More
12/11 Medaglia d’Oro® Facebook Promotion Prize Winners
Medaglia d’Oro® Facebook Promotion Prize Winners First Place Winners – Mr. Coffee® Café Barista Nancy F. – Campbell, OH Jamie K. – Winter Haven, FL Brian V. – Jackson, MI Mare P. – Newnan, GA Amanda
By: Medaglia d'Oro

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:48pm
Enjoy Hair Care
Congratulations to Jessica K. of Denair, CA - She our winner of the New Year Kick-Off Giveaway! ENJOY your Moisturizing Trio Jessica!

feta
January 6th, 2014, 5:48pm
winner for the VitaMix giveaway.............. Lisa Karaki
e-mail: subscribe@organiceatsmag.com