PDA

View Full Version : Facebook winner postings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

guruwan2b
December 28th, 2012, 2:35pm
Avène USA
22 hours ago
Congratulations to our 12/26 winners of the Sérénage Nutri-Redensifying Night Cream

Charlotte Maruzzella, Suzi Coston, Sue Steyert, Janea Carrell
Susan Lefever, Sue Cenderelli, Kitty Lyons, Tracy L Davis, Jessica Lucas, Louis Huffmire, Suzanne Mackey, Mary Casper, Kris Barrett
George Casson, Sandi Woods, Nadine Lasalle, Sherri Weeks
Amy Castellano, Rachel Shelton, and Kim Fenner - please send us your home address so we can send you your prize!

Thank you ALL for entering our 10 Days of Giving Contest! We are so excited for everyone to receive their goodies!

I won this one!

couponsnsamples
December 28th, 2012, 11:37pm
1) Russel C. from Murrieta, CA - 2 Tickets to Bengals @ Chargers

2) Graham R. from Sarasota, FL - $250 Target Gift Card

3) Debbie D. from Taylorsville, UT- $250 Macy's Gift Card

4) Lindsey C. from Tallahasee, FL - $500 Target Gift Card

5) Sarena M. from Woodridge, IL - $250 Target Gift Card

6) Linda B. from Panama City, FL - $250 Target Gift Card

7) Jennifer B. from Pinckney, MI - $500 Visa Gift Card
:cheer2:

LadyCat
December 31st, 2012, 3:02pm
Tetley Tea Facebook winners
Congratulations to Mary Kelly, Kathleen Klatt, John Phillips, Bonnie Avallone & Roxanne Lewis for being today's $25 Amazon gift card winners! We will email each of you directly when your prize ships.

Reminder: five daily winners will be announced Monday through Friday!

Ravzie
December 31st, 2012, 8:47pm
The winner of the Laslo Gel Fuel Fireplace is

Alicia Bonham

Ravzie
December 31st, 2012, 8:48pm
Plackers family flosser prize pack – klydrapugh@*****.com

6 Hole Legend of Zelda Shield Ocarina – kmf.grandstaff@*****.com

Thermal Aid Bear – t_freckleton@*****.com

EZWiper ANCO 31 Series front windshield wipers – gantzgirl87@*****.com

Del Monte prize pack – dlatany@*****.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner announcement – Check for your name appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

LadyCat
January 1st, 2013, 2:06pm
Happy New Year to all!

And congrats to our "Giving it Forward" winners: Shane C., Tina B., Lori M., Kim V., Donna Y., Linda K., Suzanna P., Gina R., Tamra C. and Nancy S.

They've each won a Snow Broom and Snow Joe Plus - and the chance to give it forward in the New Year!

LadyCat
January 1st, 2013, 5:32pm
Acer
It's a great start to 2013 for the FINAL four winners of Acer S7 Select: Darlene C., Rick. A, Travis L. and Samuel G.! Be sure to check your email to claim your new Aspire S7 Ultrabook.

talin710
January 1st, 2013, 5:47pm
LadyCat, thank you very much for all of your posts!

Ravzie
January 2nd, 2013, 8:01am
Don't forget to look here every day!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweepWinners/

I'm not copying these over.

bigskwinner
January 2nd, 2013, 11:13am
Dolphin World - Swim with Dolphins Tour
This month's Contest Winner is Kathleen Gereg, please read the instructions on this page to claim your prize.
http://www.dolphinworld.org/dolphincontest.shtml

bigskwinner
January 2nd, 2013, 11:17am
Congratulations to Debbie Scott for winning an assorment of our newest 2013 launches. Please email us with your shipping information to winners@mypfbeauty.com.

WillowSnap
January 4th, 2013, 6:52pm
21st Century Insurance
You have been waiting patiently for the results of the 2r1via Sweepstakes.
So here it is: the correct answer was "24 hours a day, 7 days a week - more or less whenever you are reading this."
And now to announce the winners! Congratulations Donald Hudson, Lito Reyes, Jose Antonio Castillon, Cecilia Feliciano, Skip Zink, Art Minds, John Turner-McClelland, Joanny Karli Quinones, Sue Payne and Kim Atkinson.
Winners please email us at facebook@21st.com to collect your $500 Southwest gift card.

louiseb130
January 4th, 2013, 7:02pm
Wholly Guacamole

RESOLUTION FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY WINNERS! each new year offers us the opportunity to embrace, change or just accept who & where we are in life. thanks for sharing all of yours with us ;)
congrats & winners only email your info to marketing@eatwholly.com

happy wholly 2013!

anne swenson
toni polly
sarah scholly
constance lahr koopman
staci j bilk o'brien
amanda grayson eldred
ed latsha
jennifer murphy farr
ashley aleman
kathy j brier

louiseb130
January 4th, 2013, 7:02pm
Ultimate Coupons

The $100 Macy's gift card giveaway has ended!

And the winner is... Christine Vergoni Spano!

Christine, please message us via Facebook to claim your prize!

Many thanks to all who participated!

Ravzie
January 6th, 2013, 12:43pm
Posted: 06 Jan 2013 06:28 AM PST

Procter & Gamble CVS prize pack – delilah0180@*****.com

Adea Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Layering Shirt – dlatany@*****.com

Fisher Nuts Prize Pack – karengdelaney@*****.com

I am emailing the winners now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement – Check for your name appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

WillowSnap
January 7th, 2013, 5:15pm
Beauty In The Bag

Congratulations to CKay - you have won the LIFTLAB GORGEOUS #GIVEAWAY prize. Pls send ur name & mailing address to dorene@beautyinthebag.com.

tattwo
January 7th, 2013, 5:24pm
WCG Hotels

We are happy to announce the winner of the grand prize for our 2012 Toys for Tots - What Inspires You To Give? promotion! Congratulations to Mr. Robert Neu!!! His story (#15) inspired our voters with his tale of ingenuity and good deeds! We can't wait to host Robert at the WCG Hotel of his choice. Here is story one more time!

Story #15 - Robert N.

Years ago, when I lived in Los Angeles, recycli...ng wasn't picked up by the city. Even though soda cans and bottles had redemption values of a nickel or dime, everybody just threw them away. I wanted to help the environment, so I bought a trash can, painted the word "RECYCLING" on it, and put it next to the dumpster at my apartment complex. Within a couple days I had five trash bags full of bottles and cans.

I loaded the bags into the back of my truck and drove to a nearby grocery store to redeem them. On the way, I saw a homeless man pushing a shopping cart that was about half full of cans and bottles. I guessed he was heading to the same place I was. I didn't particularly need the money, so I pulled over and asked him if he wanted my cans and bottles.

He pointed to the back of my truck. "All those cans and bottles?" he said in disbelief. I nodded. As I unloaded them, he started to cry, and he said words that will haunt me forever.

"It's just like Christmas," he said.

Ever since that day, I've realized that there are things that mean absolutely nothing to us that can make it Christmas for the less fortunate. To this day, every chance I get, I try to make it Christmas for somebody. And without fail, every time I do, I make it Christmas for me too.

WillowSnap
January 7th, 2013, 5:38pm
Easy Canvas Prints

Congrats to Melanie Calcut for winning the New Years Photo Contest! Thanks to everyone else who entered! Melanie please message us to claim your free 18x24 Canvas!!

feta
January 7th, 2013, 5:54pm
Treadmill Doctor
Connie K just won a free NordicTrack treadmill, and you can, too. Click here for your chance to win a free x9i Incline Trainer. http://woobox.com/jt36ka

tattwo
January 7th, 2013, 7:14pm
Orly

We have our First Friday winners!

Congrats to Becky Jahnke, Patricia Golden, Janice Cash, Denise Petty, Jennifer Tesauro, Kim Wellnitz, Melissa Tippie, Katherine Blanchette, Ameerah Muhammad, Carolyn Morris. We will email you soon to conf...irm your addresses.

You each won a set of our new Spring Hope and Freedom Fest Collection which doesn't hit stores for a few months!

Thanks to everyone that entered.. stay tuned for more fun!

beverly50
January 7th, 2013, 7:34pm
:cheer:Congrats, Beverly!

You’ve been selected as one of our lucky Facebook Chobani Giveaway winners! Yahoo!

We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Chobani & simply cannot wait to get your special delivery of 6 containers of our 16oz blended flavors on its way! Please reply to this email with your shipping address and any date conflicts for delivery.

Thanks for your loyal support! Without awesome fans like you, Chobani wouldn’t be possible

bhjustice
January 8th, 2013, 4:27pm
Contest Winners

The winner of the
December 2012
"Free Night Contest" is
James Henley.
Congratulations James!

The winner of the December 2012 "Facebook Free Night Contest" is Tiffany Ervin.

Please call or email us to claim your free night.

Ravzie
January 10th, 2013, 8:55am
So many tote bag winners from the past 12 hours! Congrats girls - please email sarah@preciousformals.com if your name is listed!

Congrats @pumpkin_pie76 @dwaynesgirl78 @heavenandus7 @zzai22 @VottoIsMyMotto @amyttaylor @calijulz @sewingmema @andreama13 @_cathyi_
Congrats @redqueen729 @ali991 @cherylp59 @mmc67 @cammiLH @theladya @jo_bryan @theejuliette @kez4213 @RascallFlatts @Slam1523 @Minders777
Congrats @mslouiseanne @ak2bad @hairgirl1966 @emma_peel @njsunbunny @SS_Dal @Pontowd @summerschyna @bayou_dreamz

Ravzie
January 11th, 2013, 5:01pm
https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/twitter/233/contests/306562?utm_campaign=Argyle%2BSocial-2013-01&utm_content=HDadminAG&utm_medium=Hodes%2BSocial%2BAccelerator&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=2013-01-11-15-00-00

tattwo
January 11th, 2013, 5:58pm
Bath & Body Works
Congratulations to Ness & Codie L. on being this week's Fan Haul Off winners & recipients of a $50 Bath & Body Works Gift Card!

yellowsnider
January 11th, 2013, 8:15pm
WINNER ALERT!! $500 JCrew WINNER for following our Pinterest Page..........drum roll...........NATALIA PHILLIPS!! Congrats!! Please contact: info@groopdealz.com to claim your prize!
THANKS everyone for entering! Stay tuned for more giveaways! We love you!

bigskwinner
January 12th, 2013, 12:09am
http://www.beeskneesgems.com/pages/daily-contest list of winners you have SEVEN DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

yay, I won lol

also a note, you have to pay about $7 for shipping

Ravzie
January 12th, 2013, 6:53pm
Mama Cheaps blog

P&G Holiday Giveaway – kriztes@

P&G Holiday Giveaway #2 – janetfaye@

Seventh Gen Giveaway – jennyferry2003@

Merci Chocolate Giveaway – susan7036@

Army Wives Giveaway -rboncaro@, nancy_schrenker@,leajae@

Unilever Holiday Baking Giveaway – sara@

IOGear Prize Pack Giveaway – soudertongems89@

To the winners: you have been emailed. Please reply to my email within 48 hours accepting your prize. After 48 hours I will choose a new winner if I have not heard from you. Thanks!

craftierosie
January 14th, 2013, 12:08pm
Sophie Lindsay :clap: you are my winner for the movie tickets :)

Ravzie
January 14th, 2013, 2:07pm
NetTalk Duo WiFi – juliesullivan53@*****.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement – Check for your name appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

bomar97
January 14th, 2013, 2:33pm
Corona Tools
This week's winner according to random_org... Evelyn Smith! Congrats. Please send your details via Facebook to send out your rose gardener's pack! Chris

bhjustice
January 15th, 2013, 5:36pm
Alright iFood.tv Fans and Foodies! It's the moment that MANY of you have been waiting for (drumroll please)! We have chosen 5 LUCKY WINNERS that participated in our Holiday Contest who will be receiving a FREE Keurig Brewer + 6 Boxes of Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider! If you see your name, check your e-mails! A BIG THANKS to everyone who participated and a SPECIAL congratulations to Veggietorials, The Kitchen Witch, and 2 Kids (and a Mom) Cooking for being the top 3 favorite recipes as voted by all 693 of our contestants!

The Winners Are...
1. Bob Hickerson
2. Faith Rasmussen
3. Eric Teasdale
4. Sonya Allstun
5. Beverley Justice (I almost missed this one!)

Rhozalea
January 17th, 2013, 6:49am

I'm not copying these over.

thx 4 this link, very helpful

Candicesweeps
January 17th, 2013, 7:32pm
Eye of Horus Mascara
Congratulations to the 5 winners of the Liquid Define Competition:

Jill Easton
Kristen Ross
Kierra McCaffrey
Kara Dewhirst
Lynne Lillington

If you are one of our lucky winners please email us ASAP at contact@eyeofhorus.com.au to receive your Liquid Define Goddess Gift Pack
Thanks for all your entries to our competition, please stay tuned for more giveaways!

feta
January 18th, 2013, 10:04am
http://www.chicluxuries.com/p/winners-list.html

feta
January 18th, 2013, 6:58pm
Apple iPod Touch
We just wrapped up our Norton 360 Multi-Device giveaway. Congratulations to the winners: L. Mayberry, S. Berry, I. Hertz, D. Hart, and S. Barman!

cheap4kids
January 18th, 2013, 7:39pm
http://www.beeskneesgems.com/pages/daily-contest list of winners you have SEVEN DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

yay, I won lol

also a note, you have to pay about $7 for shipping

Might want to check on that it is against the law for any sweepstakes to charge money and this includes shipping that constitutes an illegal lottery, but if it was a judged contest then they can do that. Double check on your state laws, but I believe that is universal.

Ravzie
January 19th, 2013, 11:24am
Winners of 18th January:
thaty.m****@hotmail.com as****@go2.pl
how2luvya****@gmail.com nat.mint.****@gmail.com
porcukorb****@gmail.com
A pair of leggings on this page will be sent to the winners for free.The legging was send by random.
The comfirmation will be sent by Julie within 12 hours,please confirm and give a replay.

JUST FOUND THIS ONE!

https://www.facebook.com/iheartgiveaways.admin

bigskwinner
January 19th, 2013, 2:53pm
Might want to check on that it is against the law for any sweepstakes to charge money and this includes shipping that constitutes an illegal lottery, but if it was a judged contest then they can do that. Double check on your state laws, but I believe that is universal.

not sure, but I do believe if its clearly written into the rules, then its allowed (but I could be wrong)
just like its against fb rules to post winners names on their wall and say email us, totally against the rules and the reason this threads been started (but every time you see whoever doing this, if you report for spam to fb, then perhaps these types of pages will be taken down)

bigskwinner
January 20th, 2013, 7:02pm
We have drawn the winner for the Fashion Rings Give away and the winner is Dani N Jacob, Congratulations. You have until 8AM Tuesday morning to email me your address. Next Give Away starts again on Friday afternoon. Thank you to all of you for sharing our page, again was another great turn out. Have a great week. ♥

bigskwinner
January 20th, 2013, 7:03pm
http://www.beeskneesgems.com/pages/daily-contest HAVE 7 days to claim, they gave me a gift code (so I could order anything I wanted) but for cnad was a $7 shpping charge (gift code can NOT be used on shpping) US shipping is $5

bigskwinner
January 20th, 2013, 8:09pm
SECRET STASH GIVEAWAY: Thanks to everyone who participated. We truly have the greatest fans! And now for our 10 randomly selected winners: CARLA GRIFFIN, KAY TALLEY, HELENE CADIEUX, PAT ERSKINE, SYDNEY DUBRONYL, SUE SIMON, TANYA C. CAMPBELL, SHANNON GALBERTH, MARIE-ANDREE RACINE and MELENIE ROMERIL KILLMAN. If your name appears hear, please private message us with your address, and this incredible CANDY STORE COIN PURSE will be sent to you next week. And if you didn't win, don't despair. More exciting CANDY STORE news and fun offers are on the way

THIS ONE SEEMS to have tons of giveaways with winners posted on their time line, so you might want to scroll thru if you have already liked them in the past

tattwo
January 21st, 2013, 9:27am
PureBond
Congratulations to Devin Sabas our 13th day winner our PureBond New Year's 20 Days of The Home Depot Gift Cards! The gift card value Friday was $150!

Ravzie
January 21st, 2013, 1:03pm
Sutter’s Mill two ceramic laser engraved mugs – tat2gurlzrock@*******.com

So Smitten perfume – zenrei57@*******.com

$1000 Ivy Bridge College – tiffany@************.com

I am emailing the winners now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement – Check for your Name appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

feta
January 21st, 2013, 1:50pm
Hedi Swapp stamps winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMrqr_SqZGw

tattwo
January 21st, 2013, 2:21pm
Beauty.com

Congratulations to the winner's of last week's Colorescience Giveaway: April Linja, Kelly Alonge, Taylor Springs, Audra Baker, and Krystin Cook! You've all been sent an email with more information.

bomar97
January 22nd, 2013, 1:43pm
Oompa Toys
Susan Schaefer, Joshua Vandemark, Catherine de La Barrera! CONGRATULATIONS ! Please e-mail jackie@oompa.com for further instruction.

bomar97
January 22nd, 2013, 5:11pm
GroopDealz
‎$100 ANTHRO GIFT CARD WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT............DRUM ROLL.............Shana Stutts! Please email info@groopdealz.com to collect your prize!
Thanks to all who followed us on Pinterest and Instagram! Keep following us and keep in tune for more giveaways because here at Groopdealz- WE LOVE YOU! Have a great day!

tattwo
January 24th, 2013, 5:27pm
Wirefly (https://www.facebook.com/Wirefly?ref=stream)

The Check Is In The Mail!!!
Congratulations again goes out to the WINNER of the eBay & Wirefly $10,000 Sweepstakes, Mary Ellen Kasavich. We hope you enjoy your $10,000 and the few extra Wirefly items that we put in the box with the check.

Rhozalea
January 24th, 2013, 7:35pm
Criquet Shirts
Jacob Venable... Come on down. You have won the Goldfish Count. Been trying to reach out to you via message. If we don't hear back from you by the end of the day, the goldfish will smile for the second closest guess.

lititz
January 25th, 2013, 8:52pm
tjoos
We have randomly selected the winner of the Target $50 Gift Card!

Congratulations to... Shelley Mitchell!!!

Shelley, please Facebook message us to claim your prize.

bomar97
January 25th, 2013, 9:08pm
Ultimate Coupons
We have randomly selected the winner of the Best Buy $50 Gift Card!

Congratulations to... Anjaly Mary Thomas!!!

Anjaly, please Facebook message us to claim your prize.

Ravzie
January 26th, 2013, 8:46am
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 05:30 PM PST

Today's Giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/01/endangered-species-chocolate-review-and.html

and our winner:

charmtime@****.com

** Winner has been contacted and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Thanks to all who entered.

OLSPickedMyNick
January 26th, 2013, 9:49am
Does anyone know who this might be? I am sure she is an OLS member since we share so many friends. I would hate for her to miss out on this great win!

If anyone else is friends with Amanda Brown, if you know how to contact her, she won in the Best Buy Gifted Sweeps. And they want me to reply with her email since I nominated her, yeah she wins the $500 and I win the $100 and I cannot reach her. Also, since I'm to provide her email I am assuming that they haven't sent paperwork to her yet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED! THANKS!

It is posted on her FB page and popped up in my feed.

sstreeper
January 26th, 2013, 12:22pm
I hate the ones that announce the winners on facebook because I am always afraid I will miss it too!

Chelles
January 27th, 2013, 10:34am
Does anyone know who this might be? I am sure she is an OLS member since we share so many friends. I would hate for her to miss out on this great win!

If anyone else is friends with Amanda Brown, if you know how to contact her, she won in the Best Buy Gifted Sweeps. And they want me to reply with her email since I nominated her, yeah she wins the $500 and I win the $100 and I cannot reach her. Also, since I'm to provide her email I am assuming that they haven't sent paperwork to her yet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED! THANKS!

I POSTED THAT! And if I don't reply with her email I lose the $100 win! I have until the 4th so I am not sure what deadline they will give her for her paperwork once they email her.

OLSPickedMyNick
January 27th, 2013, 1:01pm
I POSTED THAT! And if I don't reply with her email I lose the $100 win! I have until the 4th so I am not sure what deadline they will give her for her paperwork once they email her.

I even checked her profile to see if her email was listed but it's not. I would hate to see either of you lose out on this prize.

webgirl256
January 27th, 2013, 2:04pm
I even checked her profile to see if her email was listed but it's not. I would hate to see either of you lose out on this prize.

hmm there is one on Facebook that lives the same place this member does and has ols friends I think its her but she has not been on in a while nor has her email listed.. I did message her over there so we shall see. http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/member.php?u=193810

Chelles
January 27th, 2013, 3:01pm
hmm there is one on Facebook that lives the same place this member does and has ols friends I think its her but she has not been on in a while nor has her email listed.. I did message her over there so we shall see. http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/member.php?u=193810

I sent her a message to that one as well in hopes it is hers. She is my friend on the other but hasn't been online since the 21st. Fingers crossed! I don't want her to miss her big win nor me the $100 win!

I SENT MY MESSAGES TO BOTH THOSE PROFILES ON FRIDAY AND HAVEN'T HEARD BACK. I guess I just have to wait patiently and hope she sees that. I kinda thought maybe she thought I was a spammer cause I need her email but I am not.

Ravzie
January 28th, 2013, 6:54pm
Posted: 27 Jan 2013 02:15 PM PST

$10 Target GC winner – kimmy79@*****.rr.com

The post Winner Announcement – Check for your name! appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

feta
January 29th, 2013, 1:45am
New Kate Spade Giveaway from Gumball
Congratulations to our winner Ali S from San Luis Obispo, CA.

amandabrown23
January 30th, 2013, 3:23am

I am so sorry for not getting in contact sooner everyone. I fell off the grid for a bit do to personal issues. I am back!!

webgirl256
January 30th, 2013, 3:25am
I am so sorry for not getting in contact sooner everyone. I fell off the grid for a bit do to personal issues. I am back!!

Glad you came back! :gvibes:

amandabrown23
January 30th, 2013, 3:26am
I hope I didnt miss it!

OLSPickedMyNick
January 30th, 2013, 10:09am

YAY!!! I am so glad you are back! Congrats to you both on a fabulous win!

KathBrat
January 30th, 2013, 10:40am

YAY :cheer: So glad you came online and found the message

I am SOOOO THANKFUL for OLS peeps

Both December & January Hubs won Visa Gift Cards on FB and without friends from here, he would have missed out on responding in time to claim.:grouphug:

bigskwinner
January 30th, 2013, 11:09am
http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/promotions/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list
the list is updated reg
you have one week to claim your prize

bigskwinner
January 30th, 2013, 11:10am
http://www.beeskneesgems.com/pages/daily-contest

the list is updated, one winner per day
they gave me a gift code to choose what I wanted but that can not be used on shipping

miriama59
January 30th, 2013, 1:24pm
Does anyone ever catch Physicians Formula on FB? They have giveaways on Friday and Wednesdays and leave the name up afterwards for a day or so. I just realized they don't notify winners. So essentially I have wasted a LOT of entries.. I never remember to go back there....

Chelles
January 30th, 2013, 3:29pm
I hope I didnt miss it!

I AM SO HAPPY WE BOTH GET OUR PRIZES! Very happy you came back :)

KathBrat
January 31st, 2013, 10:13am
Park Lane Jewelry Posted on 01/30/12
Congratulations to today's 5 lucky contest winners!!!

Email fb@jbpl.com with your name and shipping address to claim your Rose Glow Necklace!

Diana Betzer
Ralf White
Rambo Pixie
Mary G. Goolsby
DeDe Autry

laraedo
January 31st, 2013, 3:12pm
GroopDealz
And the WINNER of the $250 J.Crew Gift card is..... Erica Curry!!!! Please email info@groopdealz.com to claim your prize! Thank you everyone! You guys are AWESOME!

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2013, 10:04pm
Does anyone ever catch Physicians Formula on FB? They have giveaways on Friday and Wednesdays and leave the name up afterwards for a day or so. I just realized they don't notify winners. So essentially I have wasted a LOT of entries.. I never remember to go back there....

they do post on their wall for you to check their tab to see if you are the weekly winner

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2013, 10:05pm
Congrats to Kendra Mann on winning our Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara! Kendra, please email winners@mypfbeauty.com with your shipping information and the subject line, "1.30.13 OW Lash Boosting Mascara." Thank you!

as far as I know its open to CANADA Only as it is from Physicians Formula - Canada

could be wrong

miriama59
January 31st, 2013, 10:23pm
Maybe you are on a different Physician's Formula page? I enter at the PF page on FB that does not say Canada.

Congrats to Jennifer Brown Smart on winning our Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut Mascara! Jennifer, please email winners@mypfbeauty.com with your shipping information and the subject line, "1.30.13 OW FakeOut". Thank you!

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2013, 11:20pm
well it looks like that company is nice enough to offer, not just to the U.S. but to canada as well

:)

Ravzie
February 1st, 2013, 10:03am
Adams Extract & Spice
Congratulations to Julie Cowart for being the January Sweepstakes Winner of a $125 Cash Card

bigskwinner
February 3rd, 2013, 1:27pm
Congratulations to our Day 2 Be My Remington Valentine Winner:

Tresia Brooks

Enjoy your Remington F4!

bigskwinner
February 3rd, 2013, 1:30pm
We would like to congratulate Ujaas on being our iPad winner!
Congrats Ujaas and we hope you enjoy your ipad!

https://www.facebook.com/ujaas.shah.1

Thank you all for liking and sharing - definitely a great contest! More to come folks so hold on to your likes and shares!

Ujaas Shah
Waterloo, Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute
Mal

bigskwinner
February 3rd, 2013, 1:31pm
http://winjunkie.com/contests/156/winners they just posted on their wall but I have no idea if you must claim your prize or if they contact you

Zagnut444
February 3rd, 2013, 6:42pm
Firehouse Fitness
Congrats to our winners of our Fitness Bundle Giveaway!
Grand Prize - Maria Lemma
First Place - Reine Bullard
Second Place - Master. Bran
Please contact me via FB and send me your email address so that we may set up receiving your prizes. Thank you.

bigskwinner
February 4th, 2013, 9:07am
‎** DRUM ROLL PLEASE **

The Winner of our Friday Freebie Win Midi Dress for you & your BFF is.....Congratulations Lauren Jade Hurst & Shelbi Marie Hurst!

Thank you Lauren for tagging your sister & BFF! Please PM us your style choices, sizes & addresses. Congrats again! :-)

Zagnut444
February 4th, 2013, 2:09pm
Fieldline
Congratulations to last week's giveaway winner, Jennifer Rutsky! Jennifer, we'll be in touch soon via email to arrange shipment of your new Women's Technical Day Pack.

Ravzie
February 4th, 2013, 5:56pm
Posted: 03 Feb 2013 09:14 AM PST

$50 Sam’s Club GC - tntschiff@*****.com

The post Winner Announcement – Check For Your Name appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

bomar97
February 4th, 2013, 7:56pm
VMInnovations.com
Special congratulations to Tracey Pullum! She's won a LifeSmart Infrared Quartz Heater! (Tracey, please email your shipping info to brittany@vminnovations.com so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!)

Ravzie
February 5th, 2013, 11:30am
Gardener's Supply Company

Congratulations to Allison Knabb, Monday's winner in the Ready, Set, Sow! contest. You can be a winner, too, by entering today: http://bit.ly/XEUBv6 We hope Allison enjoys her prize, a Fast Start Seedstarter, which may come in handy. She plans to start seeds for tomatoes and assorted flowers.

mcv50
February 5th, 2013, 11:45am
Congratulations.

Ravzie
February 7th, 2013, 8:54am

smitch01
February 7th, 2013, 2:09pm
This is me but I can't find this contest and I don't see it on my facebook page. Anyone have and ideas?

tjoos

KathBrat
February 7th, 2013, 2:11pm
This is me but I can't find this contest and I don't see it on my facebook page. Anyone have and ideas?

tjoos

the company is TJOOS on facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/tjoosdotcom

KathBrat
February 7th, 2013, 2:12pm
PS the posted date was 1/25

smitch01
February 7th, 2013, 2:18pm
Got it!! Thank you!!!

feta
February 8th, 2013, 10:43am
It's official: the GRAND PRIZE winner of the SKCH+3 Sweepstakes has been chosen! Congratulations to Brittany Cook - you have just won 6 pairs of SKCH+3 shoes from skechers.com!

debswild
February 8th, 2013, 1:16pm
Congratulations to the two winners of AAFA’s “CLEAN UP & WIN” Sweepstakes: Wendy Wallach of Pumono, NY and Jennifer Williams of Marietta, GA! Ladies, please check your email for further details.

bigskwinner
February 8th, 2013, 2:49pm
Thank you to all our amazing fans for entering the Prim and Polished Giveaway! Because Valentine's Day is just around the corner and we have so much LOVE for all of our fans, we have chosen 3 winners!

Audrea Fink
Jennifer Schuman
Melinda Milling

Congratulations ladies! Please send us a private message with your Name, Mailing Address and Phone Number to receive your Seche Prim and Polished Collection.

http://www.facebook.com/SecheNails?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 8th, 2013, 4:26pm
THANK YOU ALL for helping us reach well beyond 10,000 fans! As promised, here are the 10 lucky winners who will receive an assortment of flatbreads! If your name is mentioned, please send us a private message with your shipping address!

WINNERS:

1. Shannon Scott

2. Jenny Ham

3. Carole Jacobs

4. Dana Ramsey

5. Lisa Grassetti

6. Sarah Chauncey McWilliams

7. Annette Prejean

8. Linda Knight

9. Clare Heinz

10. Maggie McDermott

http://www.facebook.com/stonefireflatbreads?ref=stream

tattwo
February 8th, 2013, 5:56pm
AC PRO

Congratulations to Tian A. from Pittsburgh, PA, she has won our $2500 Zales Gift Card Sweepstakes! We will be having a new sweepstakes on our page later today with 12 winners, keep your eyes peeled to AC Pro for your chance to win!

bigskwinner
February 8th, 2013, 6:37pm
Thanks for sharing your favorite pizza topping with us! Congratulations to our lucky winners:
Barbara C.,
Debi N., and
Jeffrey L.
Please private message us with your address and we'll send along your free product coupon. We'll have more opportunities to win coming up!
http://www.facebook.com/SargentoCheese

bigskwinner
February 8th, 2013, 9:08pm
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY WINNERS! please email us your info to winner@eatwholly.com to claim your prize!

thanks for all the great entries! you guys make us look forward to every friday :)

Donnelle Waldschmidt
Carolyn E Penley
Brenda Haines
Catie Russo
Karen Rose
Barb Stenby
Nicole Richart Stallsmith
Jane Henderson
Judy Walsh
Mandy Holden

http://www.facebook.com/WhollyGuacamole

bigskwinner
February 8th, 2013, 9:12pm
Have an awesome weekend everyone! Congratulations to this week's winners:
Erin Portis,
Elizabeth Donovan,
Anita Niki Richardson Maas,
Sarah Shively,
Jessica Leah Cook,
Amey Scruggs,
Michelle Lee, and
Gina Taddeo.
Please send your shipping address to mary@moderndogmagazine.com to claim your freebie!
http://www.facebook.com/moderndogmagazine?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 9th, 2013, 2:01am
Have an awesome weekend everyone! Congratulations to
Fay Fastige Ferguson!
please send your information to subscriptions@moderncat.com to claim your prize!

https://www.facebook.com/moderncatmagazine?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 9th, 2013, 11:45am
CONGRATULATIONS to
Genie McKrow,
our day four winner! Please contact us at frannie@cakebeauty.com

Today is the FINAL day to win beauties, contest coming shortly! xo

http://www.facebook.com/cakebeauty?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 9th, 2013, 12:00pm
Congrats to our WINNERS!! Please email us your contact info at facebook@gmcollin.com! Thank you to everyone who participated!
Kimberly Stewart
Michelle Spillman
Natasha Severson
Elena Cranley
Shelley Hickey
Jenn Andrews
Veronique Minier
Amber Munger
Maggie Cheung
Jane Cocca Campion

https://www.facebook.com/G.M.Collin

lititz
February 9th, 2013, 2:30pm
http://www.facebook.com/VilladelPalmarBeachResortSpaLosCabos?ref=stream

We want to thank all the attendants to “CHICAGO TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE SHOW” under promisse, we are announcing the winner for a family getaway to Cabo San Lucas!

Congratulations!!!! to the lucky winner "Kathy Tindle" please contact us as soon as possible to claim your prize certificate...

KathBrat
February 9th, 2013, 3:35pm
MiFiHotspot https://www.facebook.com/MiFiHotspot
February 4
Thanks to everyone who entered our Touchscreen Touchdown! Sweepstakes and CONGRATULATIONS to our winner:

Linda Brooks

Direct message us to claim your prize!

bigskwinner
February 10th, 2013, 11:55am
CONGRATS to
Bianca Beaulieu,
who is our day five winner! Please contact us at frannie@cakebeauty.com

Thank you all for participating in our Sweethearts giveaway! xo

http://www.facebook.com/cakebeauty?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 11th, 2013, 11:03am
Freebie Friday

Congratulations to Brenin Nobleman
for winning the entire Endless Color Collection! Please email us with your shipping information to winners@mypfbeauty.com.
http://www.facebook.com/PhysiciansFormulaCanada/app_255005921238929

KathBrat
February 11th, 2013, 11:43am
Vitamin B12 Patch

And, after our month-long iPad Giveaway campaign, the lucky winner is...

Shannon Schulte! Congratulations, Shannon!

https://www.facebook.com/vitaminb12patch

denise1070
February 11th, 2013, 2:16pm
congrats yall!!

bigskwinner
February 11th, 2013, 4:09pm
http://www.facebook.com/agloves

Congratulations to our winners @patricia pol,
Paul Raposo,
@dennis-andre Doerfling,
@daniel fortak and
@cariann Steenbruggen

Please email Jean@Agloves.com with your shipping address and gloves size. And we will have the gloves right out to you!

Ravzie
February 12th, 2013, 8:46am
$20 Visa GC & potato prize pack - dlatany@*****.com

The post Winner Announcement – Is it you? appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

bigskwinner
February 12th, 2013, 11:56am
THE RESULTS ARE IN! Our Grand Prize winner of the Family Day contest is Nadia Deamicis! Congratulations, you have won a 2 night stay at the Delta Chelsea Hotel, 4 Total Tower Experience tickets at the CN Tower and 4 tickets to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament! Check your email and be sure to get in touch with us today to claim your prize.

http://www.facebook.com/attractionsontario?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 12th, 2013, 11:57am
http://www.facebook.com/tfal.canada?ref=stream
Pancake Tuesday! Congratulations Alana LeSueur!!! You have won a T-fal frypan! Please email your contact information to tfalcanada@ca.groupeseb.com with “Pancake Tuesday” in the subject line.

bigskwinner
February 12th, 2013, 1:22pm
Future Shop
Nick Madore's POV
— http://on.fb.me/YaaVEp — on the new Surface Pro tablet WINS him our FAN of the WEEK prize!

@Nick: please message us your mailing address so we can send you your gift card!! http://www.facebook.com/messages/FutureShop Cheers!

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 12th, 2013, 1:26pm
Watches2U
It is time to announce the winner of the Ladies Rotary Watch!! Congratulations
Jodi Cornofsky Newton! Please drop us a private message on here with your contact details and we will explain how to claim your prize. Thank you for entering everyone! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/Watches2U?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 13th, 2013, 11:28pm
NZXT. Corp
Congratulations to last week's Kraken X40 winner,
Peter Rogala!
Be sure to message us your shipping information to claim your prize :)
https://www.facebook.com/nzxtcorp?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 11:23am
Win It Wednesday!
Congrats to
Taruna Goel
on winning our Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush? Taruna, please email winners@mypfbeauty.com with your shipping information and the subject line, "2.13.13 HB Blush". Thank you!

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 12:01pm
Mohawk Home
Congratulations!!!
Wanda Johnson -
You are the winner of the Mohawk Home Valentine's Giveaway! Please email me at darby_moraitakis@mohakwind.com so we can get some shipping details.

http://www.facebook.com/mohawkhome?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 12:52pm
Travelzoo
Congratulations to
Christina Louie.
The correct answer to yesterday’s Guess the Price Trivia is $1599. Christina – please email cmconnell@travelzoo.com.
Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift: Surprise your sweetie with a trip to Croatia. http://ow.ly/hIwSL

http://www.facebook.com/travelzoo?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:05pm
Galentine's Day - Feb 13th
All right - are you ready? First set of winners for the one month Glossy Box subscriptions are:

Kaley Davies Couper
Julie Lyonnais
Andrea Lam

Ladies, please email your mailing address to OMG-at-galentines-day.com to claim your prize!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galentines-Day-Feb-13th/577537002275707?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:09pm
Next we have the winners of the Panty by Post single pair of panties:

Leanne Em
Kierra McCaffrey

Please send in your mailing address to OMG-at-galentines-day.com to claim your prize!

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:20pm
Our winners of the $25 Peacock Parade credit are:

Barbie Squires
Courtenay Theresa Alicia Coad
Amy Easlick

Send in your address details to OMG-at-galentines-day.com to claim your prize, ladies!

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:29pm
Tria Beauty
Happy Valentine’s Day! Tell us your plans for the day!

Congratulations to two people who are feeling the love today - “Share the Love” Skin Perfecting Blue Light giveaway winner
Courtney Villari and Hair Removal Laser 4X winner
Joanna Green!
Privately message us with your mailing addresses within ten (10) days to claim your prizes!
http://www.facebook.com/triabeauty?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:31pm
Kanetix
Congrats to Jeff from Toronto who won $250 in our 'What do you love to spend your money on?' contest! His answer = clothes!

http://www.facebook.com/Kanetix?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 1:39pm
And back to the official prizewinners: for the Rent Frock Repeat $50 gifts cards please congratulate

Sonia Filion
Caryn Small

Email your address to omg@galentines-day.com to claim your prize!

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 10:55pm
And the winner of the Galentine's Day grand prize package from each of our generous partners is...
Ashlee Lougheed!!

Send an email with your address and details to omg@galentines-day.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galentines-Day-Feb-13th/577537002275707?ref=stream

bigskwinner
February 14th, 2013, 10:57pm
Congratulations to Trend Trunk $25 gift card winners

Amy Heffernan
Chelsey Sneath

Send an email with your address info to omg@galentines-day.com to claim your prize!

I think thats all of them, I had to come back cus I had to go to work LOL

bigskwinner
February 15th, 2013, 11:08am
Congratulations
Brandy Miller!
You've won Westcott Automotive Group's FREE OIL CHANGE! Please contact us via a private message and we will contact you with the details!

Thanks for participating everyone, we will do this again soon!
https://www.facebook.com/westcottautomotivegroup?ref=stream

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:21pm
Ultimate Coupons (https://www.facebook.com/ultimatecoupons?ref=stream)

FRIDAY CONTEST WINNER.... Susan Kraft Crowley!!!

Congratulations! You were randomly selected to win the $50 Macy's gift card!

which President was elected FOUR times? Franklin D. Roosevelt

Susan, please Facebook message us to claim you prize!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:22pm
Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc. (https://www.facebook.com/leviton?ref=stream)

Congratulations to our final President's Day Trivia winner: Christina Ruckman, from Indiana. Please email eBusiness@leviton.com with your address and we will send you your $25 Amazon gift card! Thanks to everyone for participating!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:23pm
Freschetta (https://www.facebook.com/freschettapizza?ref=stream)

Congrats to our Fan Fridays winner, Linda Bundrick!

How did you do on the trivia question? LIKE if you got the answer right!
Margherita pizza was named after Margherita Teres Giovanni, Queen of Italy

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:23pm
DenTek Oral Care (https://www.facebook.com/dentek?ref=stream)

Congrats Kit Kat you are the winner of the $15 Visa gift card! Pink, blue, orange, and green are the 4 colors. Please DM us your info#GETFLOSSY

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:24pm
Visit Sedona (https://www.facebook.com/VisitSedona?ref=stream) shared Mark Benzie (https://www.facebook.com/mark.benzie.9)'s photo (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=507122265993759&set=o.154397444578170&type=1).

Congratulations to Christina De La Torre for her amazing story of triumph and glory on Sedona's red rocks. Thank you to all of those who participated!

Christina De La Torre, please message us your address so we can mail "The Sedona Hiking Guide Book" to you ASAP!

Great photo Mark Benzie ~Thank you!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:26pm
The LIST

WINNER OF THE WEEK: Pamela Myers from Everly, IA is our iPad winner of the week. Congrats!!!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:29pm
Contadina

We're thrilled to announce the 10 winners of the professional quality cookware set from the Get Cooking with Contadina Sweepstakes! We hope your new cookware set helps you prepare many delicious Family Sunday Dinners!

A big congratulations to:
Karen B., Chickamauga, GA
Daryl B., Ventura, CA
Adeline M., Middlebury, VT
Nancy W., Fort Collins, CO
Teresa S., Staten Island, NY
Georgianna B., Browns Mills, NJ
... Manal S., Cordova, TN
Gerard G., Olmsted Falls, OH
Paula D., Warsaw, IN
D L., Federal Way, WA

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:29pm
MiFiHotspot (https://www.facebook.com/MiFiHotspot?ref=stream)

Thanks to everyone who entered our Be MiFi Valentine Sweepstakes and CONGRATULATIONS to our winners:

Brian Kautz and Judith Giroud

Direct message us to claim your prize!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:30pm
Blue Nile (https://www.facebook.com/BlueNile?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Elaine A. for winning this week’s Blue Nile Style of the Week & Giveaway! Check back tomorrow for next week's style and another chance to win.

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:31pm
tjoos (https://www.facebook.com/tjoosdotcom?ref=stream)

FRIDAY CONTEST WINNER.... Cortney Thomas!!!

Congratulations! You were randomly selected to win the $50 Disney Store gift card!

Which President of the United States supposedly chopped down a cherry tree and had wooden teeth? GEORGE WASHINGTON

Please Facebook message us to claim you prize!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:31pm
Wholly Guacamole (https://www.facebook.com/WhollyGuacamole?ref=stream)

Happy Friday! Here are our Fill In the Blank Friday Winners! Please email your info to winner@eatwholly.com to claim your prize!

Have a great holiday weekend, ya'll!

Jennifer Patterson
... Lenel Clark
Sara Madsen
Dennis Costantino Jr
Angel Guess
Debi Spillman Tisdale
Michelle Brittingham
Gina Jimenez
Libbie Celaya
Jody Ackerman

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:35pm
Dearfoams (https://www.facebook.com/Dearfoams?ref=stream)

Congratulations Debra Dohse this week's Dearfoams Giveaway Winner! Check back on Tuesday for next week's giveaway

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:43pm
Fontana Candida (https://www.facebook.com/FontanaCandida?ref=stream)

Congrats to Mary Rutter, our 2nd weekly $100 Fontana Candida Fashionista Shopping Spree winner!

"Leather Jackets" make her feel like a Fashionista!

Have you entered yet?

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:43pm
Outlets at Anthem (https://www.facebook.com/outletsatanthem?ref=stream)

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our 2013 Funny Valentine's Day Contest! We had a blast reading everyone's entries. The winners of the contest are: First Place: Ilyssa Epstein, Second Place: Susan Luther and Third Place: Holly Stokes. You can claim your prize at Outlets at Anthem (https://www.facebook.com/outletsatanthem?ref=stream&group_id=0) Customer Service Desk!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:44pm
Renuzit (https://www.facebook.com/Renuzit?ref=stream)

LIKE this if you want to be the next to win! Congratulations to today's winners, they have won a 1 year subscription to HGTV Magazine.

Click here to enter for your chance to win: http://www.facebook.com/Renuzit/app_166013376782265?ref=ts

Gayle S.
... Valerie O.
Patricia H.
Keith W.
Kevin S.

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:45pm
Etón Corporation (https://www.facebook.com/EtonCorp?ref=stream)

We just picked our winners for the BoostBloc contest! Vicky, Stephen, and Jack were our winners. Check your email if that's your name to see if you've won.

Thanks to all who entered! We hope you have a great weekend.

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:46pm
Applesofgold.com (https://www.facebook.com/applesofgoldjewelry?ref=stream)

Congratulations, Erica Reyes! Winner of our Pink Topaz Jewelry Sweepstakes! Email coming your way!

tattwo
February 15th, 2013, 10:50pm
Artbeads.com (https://www.facebook.com/artbeads?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Shannon Rutt for winning this beautiful strand of beads we brought back from Tucson! She shared a picture she took while at the show and was randomly chosen to receive this prize. If you want to win a free strand of beads, look for your next chance coming soon!

bigskwinner
February 16th, 2013, 3:37pm
Win It Wednesday!

Congrats to Taruna Goel on winning our Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush? Taruna, please email winners@mypfbeauty.com with your shipping information and the subject line, "2.13.13 HB Blush". Thank you!

bigskwinner
February 18th, 2013, 4:35am
Romwe Lookbook Fashion Collection
Top5 winners of photo contest about leggings:
Carolina Barbosa
ddan****@gmail.com
Maggie Thompson
mag****mpson@hotmail.com
Barbie Squires
basqui****@hotmail.com
Zofia Anna Zet
coc****sie@gmail.com
Kam Ilka
kamu****7@gmail.com
Each of the winner will get two pairs of Romwe design leggings, please update valid shipping address on romwe.com, will send a confirmation via email after package sent. Any questions feel free to contact winnieuse@gmail.com

bigskwinner
February 18th, 2013, 1:18pm
Violent Lips
We're going to start announcing our Fan Friday winners in a different post so that they're more likely to see it. Congrats to Wendy Bloink, Tara Pantera, Brooke Scott, Raquel Chavez and Chalai Davis for winning our Fan Friday Giveaway! Make sure to check your FB inbox under "OTHER" for details on how to claim your prize!

bigskwinner
February 18th, 2013, 1:48pm
Lisa C. Morgan- Author
Tina Myers and Darla Roybal- you have both won .pdf eARC copies of PHOENIX SHADOW in the Valentine's Day Poetry in Motion Giveaway!
Please shoot me a message here on the page with your email address!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-C-Morgan-Author/322116171151749?ref=stream

Luckyhats
February 19th, 2013, 9:10am
Our winner for the Omega Food Pro Food Processor is Carolyn B. from Kentucky! Congratulations!

bigskwinner
February 19th, 2013, 11:15am
Freebie Friday

Congratulations to
Anna Key
on winning our new Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer, Blush and Glossy Stain. Anna, please email your shipping information to winners@mypfbeauty.com with the subject line, "2.15.13 SB Collection." Thank you!!

miriama59
February 19th, 2013, 12:57pm
Congrats to Carol Cole on winning our new Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer, Blush and Glossy Stain. Carol, please email us your shipping information to Winners@mypfbeauty.com with the subject line "2.15.13 SB collection". Thanks all!!

Freebie Friday

bigskwinner
February 19th, 2013, 9:29pm
Congrats to Adrienne Zedella! You are the winner of our grand prize Hard Candy gift basket! Lucky lady... The following 10 ladies have won a selection of some of our NEW spring collection as well as an item from our apparel:
Jamie Leigh,
Elena Rico,
Rachel Wogoman,
Cindy Verreault,
Michelle Gonzalez,
Cathy Mudrick,
Amanda Ble,
Brycee Lyons,
Versa Jones and
Beth Wheeler! Please contact Natalie@dnapublicity.com with your details

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hard-Candy/129088146300

bigskwinner
February 21st, 2013, 11:49am
B. Kamins
Winning Wednesday Winners!

Congratulations to:
Heather Nakamura
Holly Caudle
Kelly Crosson

Please message us with your: address (US & CAN only) & phone number so your Maple Butter Body Wrap can be on its way to you!

B. Beautiful, B. Kamins

bigskwinner
February 21st, 2013, 12:02pm
Win It Wednesday!

Congrats to Deanna Potti on winning our Organic Wear 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara! Deanna, please email your shipping information to winners@mypfbeauty.com with the subject line, "2.20.13 OW Lash Boosting Mascara." Thank you!

bigskwinner
February 21st, 2013, 12:14pm
http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/promotions/products/facebook-sweepstakes-winner-list

don't forget you only have 7 days to claim

bigskwinner
February 21st, 2013, 1:13pm
Travelzoo
Congrats to
Heather Hoenighausen Shanks.
The correct answer to yesterday's trivia is $1,599. Heather – please email cmcconnell@travelzoo.com.
Cross Egypt off your bucket list with this deal: http://ow.ly/hVpQc

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:22pm
MIKAROSE
Erin Nicole Hatten is the winner of the RENEE DRESS! Please message me to claim your prize! Must claim in next 24 hours! Thanks to all who participated :)

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:26pm
Baggallini
Congratulations Nancy Mathis, this week's baggallini Giveaway Winner!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:38pm
Dial
LIKE this if you want to be the next to win! Congratulations to today's winners, they have won a sample of our NEW Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion. Click here to enter for your
https://www.facebook.com/Dial/app_166013376782265

Peggy C.
Pamela P.
Vanessa A.
Debbie B.
Alisha G.
Tamera G.
Renee E.
Jeff P.
Lisa G.
Susan Q.

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:43pm
Zevia
Thanks for participating in this week's sweeps! Five lucky winners will receive a prize pack with assorted Quinn Popcorn and a Rainbow of Zevia! Alicia Most, Ann Waters, Karen Shaughnessy, Audra Shoemaker Scott & Annie Sauer look out for your prizes very soon!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:46pm
KRAVE JERKY
It's official, we have 3 lucky winners! 50 bags of KRAVE Jerky were in the bucket! We didn't even know ourselves until we just counted - so this was extra fun for us too!

30 - 3.25oz bags and 20 - 1.5oz bags!

Lori Fulcer
Jeffrey Tyndall
Matt Takimoto

Message us right here on facebook with your mailing address, phone number and email and we'll get your bags delivered asap!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:54pm
AC Pro

Congratulations to Eileen D from Longwood, FL; Joseph Y from Plantation, FL; Averie G from Burnsville, NC and Charlene B from Erie, PA they are all confirmed winners for the $50 Starbucks Gift Card Sweepstakes. We are still waiting to confirm the other 6 winners, we will post them as soon as we hear back from them!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 9:57pm
Williams-Sonoma
Congratulations to Courtney H. of Anchorage, AK, Sarah F. of San Francisco, CA and Taylor N. of Lehi, UT— all winners of our Le Creuset Signature 6-Piece Cookware Set!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 10:00pm
Blue Nile
Congratulations to Jessica Ingram for winning this week’s Blue Nile Style of the Week & Giveaway!

louiseb130
February 22nd, 2013, 10:05pm
Ben's Bargains

Congratulations to our Friday Facebook giveaway winner, Cody W.! Please check your email to claim your iTunes Gift Card!

Traumajunky
February 22nd, 2013, 10:09pm
Time to reveal this week's winners of our Mug-A-Month Sweepstakes! You can enter daily for a weekly chance to win an Eight O'Clock mug and bag of coffee!

Enter here: http://bit.ly/MugAMonthFB

Congratulations to Sherry Warlick, Audrey Golden, Spencer Everton, Chrissy Dunlap, Debbie Underwood, Denise Tracy, Pauline Krygeris, and Michaela Kay for being this week's winners! Please check your emails for more information!

Ravzie
February 22nd, 2013, 11:09pm

bhjustice
February 22nd, 2013, 11:11pm
Fry's Electronics

Congratulations to Malia P. from San Diego, winner of our Fry's Loves You $5000 Gift Card Giveaway!

Traumajunky
February 23rd, 2013, 1:13am
Congratulations to our ZeroWater 2PK Filter Winners:

Michael Antonelli
Carey Parks
Gerald Reed
Melissa Laude
Genell Greaves Williams

Please email your name and full shipping address to: info@zerowater.com (Use as your subject line: Filter Friday Winner 2/22/2013 *Note: Free Filters Ship to US street addresses only. Thank you all for being part of the ZeroWater Family! We will continue having Random Filter Fridays, so if you haven't won yet, may you have better luck next time. Have a wonderful weekend & stay hydrated! www.ZeroWater.com

tattwo
February 23rd, 2013, 10:12am
:bump:

Bumping this for all the sweepers that enter Facebook sweeps and want to see if they are winners.
So many of the winning posts get lost in the News Feed if you have a lot of 'likes'.
Thanks Ravzie for starting this thread and all who post the wins.

:bow:

Ravzie
February 23rd, 2013, 11:20am
:bump:

Bumping this for all the sweepers that enter Facebook sweeps and want to see if they are winners.
So many of the winning posts get lost in the News Feed if you have a lot of 'likes'.
Thanks Ravzie for starting this thread and all who post the wins.

:bow:

:love:

I want the hard work we all put in to pay off!

louiseb130
February 23rd, 2013, 2:36pm
On The Way Home

Congratulations Charmaine W.! Winner of the Godiva Chocolate 19 Piece Set. =) Thank you to everyone who participated!

Zagnut444
February 23rd, 2013, 5:07pm
h.h. gregg
Congrats to Emmett S from Loves Park, IL for winning yesterdays love lounging around Living Room Set!

Faile247
February 23rd, 2013, 5:16pm
but what is the most efficient way to search for our name in these posts? Scrolling through individual pages could take all day! lol

Zagnut444
February 23rd, 2013, 5:24pm
WomanFreebies
Drumroll please.... Congratulations to Danielle Patrick, Yana Belous, Judy Brittle, Debbi Dyer, Janet Leffler, Linda Songer, Janet Parsons, Claire Cardillo, Kim Mayer, Glenda Barton & Joan Hellam - they ALL won in our I ♥ Chocolate GIVEAWAY!

tattwo
February 23rd, 2013, 6:00pm
but what is the most efficient way to search for our name in these posts? Scrolling through individual pages could take all day! lol

At the top of the page on the right there is a drop down "search this thread". I usually put my first name in and search and then I put my last name in and search it will pull up every post that matches your search. I do two searches since you can't be sure how they will post your name.

full name, first initial/last name or first name/last initial
Jane Doe
J. Doe
Jane D.

bigskwinner
February 23rd, 2013, 6:49pm
you can also SUBSCRIBE to the thread and check back daily to keep up to the posts

I subscribe to it just so that I can find it to post winners names LOL

Ravzie
February 23rd, 2013, 8:04pm
you can also SUBSCRIBE to the thread and check back daily to keep up to the posts

I subscribe to it just so that I can find it to post winners names LOL

Slog through to the present and check daily. Not that many, Lots more to see at the Fb site.

Faile247
February 23rd, 2013, 8:20pm
At the top of the page on the right there is a drop down "search this thread". I usually put my first name in and search and then I put my last name in and search it will pull up every post that matches your search. I do two searches since you can't be sure how they will post your name.

full name, first initial/last name or first name/last initial
Jane Doe
J. Doe
Jane D.

Cool Thanks!

Zagnut444
February 23rd, 2013, 8:49pm
These winners are from recent blog posts, saw it on FB from several blog pages, guess if you are the winner you'll know which blog you entered from :dontknow:

Valentine’s Day Gift Basket – Savannah D.

Dasani Mountain Bike Prize Pack - David Haug

Vera Bradley Handbag – A. Walters

$100 Chasing Fireflies Gift Card - Amanda Selenke

Mega Flash Giveaway - Alicia Keen(Yoga Mat), Tina Jennings Seagraves(Mainely Cole’s Products), Darlene Jones Nelson(Beanbag chair)

SkinnyJeans – Lauren Rochon

Rhozalea
February 23rd, 2013, 8:58pm
BedInABox.com Thanks everyone for sharing for us! Our winner is Bryan K Kelly. Send you shipping address to winners@bedinabox.com. We'll have more chances to win coming up soon. We hope everyone has a great weekend

judyv01510
February 24th, 2013, 2:46am
Congratulations to the WINNER of the Monogrammed Pendant necklace:

LAURA SPECK!!!

Laura has 24 hours to email me at ChicGraphique@yahoo.com or message me here to claim her prize. Otherwise in 24 hours another name will be drawn

patti31556
February 24th, 2013, 10:58am
Congratulations to the WINNER of the Monogrammed Pendant necklace:
LAURA SPECK!!!
Laura has 24 hours to email me at ChicGraphique@yahoo.com or message me here to claim her prize. Otherwise in 24 hours another name will be drawn

I wonder if it helps to post on sponsor's site that Facebook rules require that you email the winners?

MaryAnn75
February 24th, 2013, 2:06pm
I'm wondering how many prizes are forfeited due to the winner not knowing they've won? I bet it's a lot - and *O NOES* but I fear I'm one of them :(

Up until a mere week ago I had NO IDEA so many sponsors didn't notify except via post!
On a brighter note, Thanks OP and all others contributing to this thread!! Gotta look after our own lol :gvibes:

tattwo
February 24th, 2013, 2:39pm
h.h.gregg
Congrats Susan S. from Dayton, TN for winning a theater recliner yesterday! Today is your last chance to enter to win the grand prize here: http://hhgre.gg/XkeFSX

tattwo
February 24th, 2013, 2:48pm
Culver's (https://www.facebook.com/culvers?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Sharon H., today's $100 Fresh Fish Faces winner! Check your email to see if you won a free Sandwich and keep entering for your chance to win daily.
https://apps.facebook.com/fresh-fish-photos/

tattwo
February 24th, 2013, 2:49pm
Culver's (https://www.facebook.com/culvers?ref=stream)

A round of applause for today's $100 Fresh Fish Faces winner, Chelsea R! Check your email to see if you won a free Sandwich and keep entering for your chance to win daily. Good luck!
https://apps.facebook.com/fresh-fish-photos/

bigskwinner
February 24th, 2013, 2:59pm
Slog through to the present and check daily. Not that many, Lots more to see at the Fb site.

in that case, I will quit posting the winners on here and not waste my time

MaryAnn75
February 24th, 2013, 3:22pm
Don't quit!! I appreciate the postings! :lendhand:

mrssquigg
February 25th, 2013, 7:39am
Saw this thread from another. Will be checking often!

Ravzie
February 25th, 2013, 8:23am

I hope you continue to post here too. I'd like to support our site. On the rare occasion that I actually find something first, I post both places. But there is too much and I'm not sure if they'd like me re-posting the wins there to here.

Daisylee
February 25th, 2013, 1:47pm
Please don't quit. I only FB on AMOE and I check here to see if I might have won without a notification. I have won 2 on AMOE but got a notify. Since I do not have FB, I cannot access the other list. Thank you and all others for posting!

miriama59
February 25th, 2013, 2:37pm
Physicians Formula Freebie Friday

Congratulations to Jennifer Wexler for winning our Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Glossy Stain. Please email us with your shipping information to winners@mypfbeauty.com.

louiseb130
February 25th, 2013, 3:57pm
Magic Beans

A huge congratulations to Marni Kavanewsky of Coronado, CA for being the lucky winner of the babyletto Madison Swivel Glider! Thanks to everyone who entered and especially to babyletto for providing such an amazing prize!

bhjustice
February 25th, 2013, 4:29pm
http://shrinkingkitchen.com/

The winner of the $25 Amazon giftcard is Becky Cheek Funk! Becky, email me at heather@shrinkingjeans.net to claim your Amazon giftcard! And congrats!

tattwo
February 25th, 2013, 5:13pm
Protect-A-Bed (https://www.facebook.com/ProtectABed?ref=stream)

Congratulations Mary B., our daily winner in our Sleep Your Way to Spring Sweepstakes. Mary gets a Luxury Pillow Protector. Don't forget to enter on our website before 2 p.m. EST this Friday for your own chance to win!

tattwo
February 25th, 2013, 5:16pm

FRIDAY WINNER!

We have randomly chosen a winner for the Friday Giveaway! Please check your emails to see if you've won!

NO WINNER POSTED, BUT CHECK YOUR EMAILS TO SEE IF YOU HAVE WON ~ ~ NOW THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

Sorry for the ALL CAPS! :grin3:

sottovoce
February 25th, 2013, 6:10pm
http://shrinkingkitchen.com/

The winner of the $25 Amazon giftcard is Becky Cheek Funk! Becky, email me at heather@shrinkingjeans.net to claim your Amazon giftcard! And congrats!

Interesting name....are you a member here Becky Cheek Funk?

louiseb130
February 25th, 2013, 6:44pm
Spry Living

Congrats to Lauralee Lamontagne, winner of the Summer is Coming sweepstakes. Enjoy your brand-new LIVESTRONG treadmill!!

Ravzie
February 25th, 2013, 9:06pm
Maggie Bags Campus Tote - steelodalisque@***.com

The post Winner Announcement – Check for your name! appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

tattwo
February 25th, 2013, 9:13pm
Coromega

Today's giveaway winner is... Michael Dunbar! Please email us at questions@coromega.com to claim your prize!

tattwo
February 25th, 2013, 9:17pm
Hudson Jeans

Congrats Pearl Tan (@PearlTan316) on being our 4th weekly Hudson Jeans #LETYOURSELFGO winner!

tattwo
February 25th, 2013, 9:41pm
Gillette Venus

We just gave away 5,000 Venus & Olay razors in new Sugarberry scent. Congratulations if you were one of 5,000 lucky fans! We’re all out for now but keep watching for a future giveaway.

Check your emails for this one.

Rhozalea
February 26th, 2013, 8:53pm
Let's hear a big congratulations for Andrea Sowers, our Coffee Cake and a Mug winner for this afternoon. Andrea, please send an email to Ellie at Coffee.org and we will get your goodies on the way

Rhozalea
February 26th, 2013, 8:53pm
Nitro-Mites

Stephen Nettles you guessed 6 out of the 7 correct! You are our winner. Please message us with your address to receive your prize!

Rhozalea
February 26th, 2013, 8:54pm
nm
didnt see yours

Rhozalea
February 26th, 2013, 8:56pm
We're a bit behind this week. Congrats to @Carol ONeil whose favorite way to stay in shape is by walking. You are our winner from last weeks contest! Please send your address to info@simply7snacks.com to claim your case!

Rhozalea
February 26th, 2013, 9:00pm
organic gardening

02/26 Winner: Donna Enfinger
Winner! Contact us to claim prize

talin710
February 26th, 2013, 9:55pm
I posted that earlier, and someone posted that the links shouldn't be clicked on.

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=1116713

I don't know. I just posted from an email that I received today.

Bouchon Bakery Cookbook Winners
Congratulations, the following people have one a Bouchon Bakery Cookbook.

If your email is listed below, please contact emarketing.us@atout-france.fr and send us your shipping information so that we can send you your prize!

Email First Name State
nancyshops978@gmail.com Nancy MA
newgranny1@hotmail.com Pam Fort Worth
donna@lmntl.com Donna CA
ronmax5151@yahoo.com Scott Ohio
maria.ammerman@att.net Maria TX
pamsev@yahoo.com Pamela CA
erinmfasano@gmail.com Erin CA
BELLABELISLE@GMAIL.COM LAWRENCE MI
me4rasta@gmail.com desmond ca
robertjaffee2001@yahoo.com robert ny
markandsam3@hotmail.com marleta ca
kiaci3@hotmail.com Kathleen PA
cgcatbird@comcast.net Carolyn MA
carolancaster@aol.com Carol PA
amyfors@gmail.com Amy VA
vgiles28@YAHOO.COM Veronica Georgia
amderemer@gmail.com Anne NJ
hondaray6@hotmail.com Rhonda ME
ceneubauer@gmail.com Catherine BC
dixiegal39452@mindspring.com janice MS
emilydunfee30@gmail.com emily oh
pelicanangie2@aol.com Angela TN
NELGLIME@YAHOO.COM GLEN MD
miltyang@gmail.com Milton MD
gailm413@gmail.com Gail TN

casperette
February 26th, 2013, 11:03pm
I won this one!
me tto, but I didn't receive an email are we suppose to respond somewhere?

baxter1
February 26th, 2013, 11:39pm
Thank you for posting this list. I'm still not certain how you find your name. I've won on FB before but when I do a search from the drop down it doesn't show anything for me. Also, how would I go about searching directly from FB? Thank you.

Ravzie
February 27th, 2013, 7:14am
If there were easy, certain ways to search facebook, we would not need to do these lists.

The only way to search this list is up on the right. Easiest just to scan through every day. There aren't that many or long posts to read through.

The facebook winners list takes a bit more to check daily, but if you keep up with it, the job isn't too hard. I "Like" each post I've checked out and then just scan down for the like/unlike to see if I've checked that post.

I wish there was an easy answer, we'd all be so much happier.

Pumpkin&Tulip
February 27th, 2013, 7:21am
Ravzie, That explains why you like everything I post LOL! Talk about dull... you would think I could've figured that out! Nice little checks and balance system.
Thanks again for keeping up this list!

bigskwinner
February 27th, 2013, 9:54am
Thank you for posting this list. I'm still not certain how you find your name. I've won on FB before but when I do a search from the drop down it doesn't show anything for me. Also, how would I go about searching directly from FB? Thank you.

for me the fb search box thing hasnt' worked for months (I have that new evil search thing), the best way for me now is to do the google search that someone else on here posts

winner (your name) site:Facebook.com

guruwan2b
February 27th, 2013, 10:00am
me tto, but I didn't receive an email are we suppose to respond somewhere?

Yes, we were supposed to respond. I have already got mine.

Ravzie
February 27th, 2013, 12:46pm
Ravzie, That explains why you like everything I post LOL! Talk about dull... you would think I could've figured that out! Nice little checks and balance system.
Thanks again for keeping up this list!

But I do like everything you post! :kissy:

Ravzie
February 27th, 2013, 12:48pm
The Pleated Poppy

winners of the 31 days to a heart of hospitality giveaway!

I loved reading through all the comments of how you display hospitality in your own homes! our 3 winners are:

#41 Jen:

My hospitality trick is to clean the front entry, make sure you have a rug for their shoes (in winter months, etc.). And, then, to be calm, enjoy and appreciate your guests. They’ll pick up on that and relax and enjoy themselves, too!

#73 lisa:

Would love Edie’s book, can’t wait to follow her blog. Hospitality??? Opening your house to family and friends and have them feel the way you feel in your own home. Comfortable and loved!

#102 lisa:

One other thing, i heard a saying once “if you are here to see me, come on in. if you are here to see my house, give me a month” Thats my motto these days.

ladies, look in your inbox for an email from me!

Rhozalea
February 27th, 2013, 1:01pm
Thanks for playing Trivia today!! The correct answer is a Cherry Blossom!! Congratulations to the winner, Melissa Shumate! Please email your shipping info to trivia@georgetowncupcake.com

tattwo
February 27th, 2013, 5:17pm
Nissan - Innovation for Endurance (https://www.facebook.com/innovationforendurance?ref=stream)

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of our Ryan Hall (https://www.facebook.com/ryanhall3?group_id=0) book sweepstakes! Each of these lucky winners got an autographed copy of Ryan's book, "Running with Joy":

Cheryl Wong
John Browe
Deborah Wallin
... Jacqueline Evans
Kristian Alegado
Shelley Frontiero
Terry Vanderpool
Donna Kozar

tattwo
February 27th, 2013, 5:18pm
Coromega (https://www.facebook.com/Coromega?ref=stream)

Congrats to yesterday's giveaway winner... Marilyn Stewart! Please email questions@coromega.com to claim your prize - an aromatherapy set from Top 6!

tattwo
February 27th, 2013, 5:19pm
Renuzit (https://www.facebook.com/Renuzit?ref=stream)

LIKE this if you want to be the next to win! Congratulations to today's winners, they have won a 1 year subscription to HGTV Magazine.

Click here to enter for your chance to win: http://www.facebook.com/Renuzit/app_166013376782265?ref=ts

Amy S.
... Barbara M.
Renee C.
Kayla G.
Joann G

tattwo
February 27th, 2013, 5:21pm
Remington Ready (https://www.facebook.com/RemingtonReady?ref=stream)

Congratulations to our Win it Wednesday Winners:

Leslie Betancourt
Joy Person

Enjoy your Remington R4150 Pivot & Flex Rotary Shaver!

tattwo
February 27th, 2013, 9:03pm
Duraflame Firelogs (https://www.facebook.com/duraflame?ref=stream)

LIKE to help us congratulate the lucky winners of the Wintertime Sweeps. We hope Norma of VA, Heather of MO, and Charles of TX enjoy reading their new Kindle Fire e-reader next to many relaxing Duraflame fires!

Pumpkin&Tulip
February 28th, 2013, 8:21am
But I do like everything you post! :kissy:

Aah! Thanks... I "LIKE" you too! :thumbs:

Rhozalea
February 28th, 2013, 1:58pm
Congratulations to Becky Powley who is the winner of our Nintendo Console! Please send your delivery details to info@luvmebuddies.com

Skye23
February 28th, 2013, 3:22pm
Renuzit 2/28

Congratulations to our last set of winners in the Inspired Style Sweeps, they have won a 1 year subscription to HGTV Magazine. LIKE this if you can't wait for our next giveaway to start!

Gail A.
Tricia W.
Linda L.
Jonathan H.
Aileen L.

Rhozalea
February 28th, 2013, 4:48pm
Congrats to Dawn Stark Brunell, Shirley DeWitte, and Staci Wells Mefford for winning the "We Want to See your Walls" Photo Contest! Send us a message to claim your free 11x14 canvas!

Easy Canvas Prints

Ravzie
February 28th, 2013, 7:28pm
Posted: 28 Feb 2013 09:07 AM PST

Today's giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/02/kellogg-canada-debuts-new-products.html

and our winner:

pamfreecycle@g*******.com

Winner has been contacted and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Thank you to all who entered!

Rhozalea
March 1st, 2013, 10:16am
Our Winner is............Marianne Cherny !! Congrats Marianne! Just email us at sales@switchables.net with your address

Zagnut444
March 1st, 2013, 10:55am
Cutie Pie Creations
THE WINNER IS................... *drumroll*.... Molly Kay Hartley!!!! Please get ahold of me to claim your prize!!!! :)

Zagnut444
March 1st, 2013, 10:59am
Kaz.com
Also, thanks to everyone who entered our "Attitude" contest. Our winner was @Connie Black!

Rhozalea
March 1st, 2013, 3:03pm
Congratulations to Linda Hartrich, winner of this week's SooFoo Cooker giveaway! Please e-mail you info to social@soofoo.com and we'll get you set up

Skye23
March 2nd, 2013, 7:20pm
The Spoken Wood, LLC
Congratulations to our contestant winners; Melanie Diehl, Sue Herren Ellison and Jim Knoell.

Unfortunately due to lost paperwork issues with the state we are not open yet. We will update everyone once we open through Facebook, Twitter and our mailing list.

To hold you all over try your luck again at winning another pen: http://bit.ly/U81nfe

Katmagick
March 2nd, 2013, 8:52pm
Thanks for posting the Spokeo one, I would have never known that I had won.:grin5: First thing I've won in months.

Ravzie
March 3rd, 2013, 8:27am
Thanks for posting the Spokeo one, I would have never known that I had won.:grin5: First thing I've won in months.

YAY! :toast1:

Ravzie
March 4th, 2013, 7:22am
Algenist Serum – jennipherh@****.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests

The post Winner Annoucement appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

Ravzie
March 4th, 2013, 7:46am
Congratulations to the 25 ($10) Gift Card Winners Below!
ShoeBuy.com eGift Card Giveaway.
Please send us a private message up top and we will respond with your egift card directly in the message.
*NO NEED FOR EMAIL ON THIS GIVEAWAY.
Thanks for Liking DiscountCards.com.

Congratulations Linda Boyd

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 8:18am
SaturnOptical.com (https://www.facebook.com/WomenEyeGlasses?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Tayler Norquay of Colorado.

Our first winner of our monthly $99 Eyewear Giveaway.

Thank you to all our loyal fans.

And Remember that each month we choose one of our fans for the giveaway, so keep sharing and liking and lets have fun.

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 3:59pm
Artbeads.com (https://www.facebook.com/artbeads?ref=stream)

Congratulations to all the winners from our cabochon giveaway yesterday! Here are the names: Lorraine R, Darlene R, Demara M, Esther C, Traci R, Kathleen W, Lynn H, Angie C and Tatiana C.

Thank you to everyone who participated, and keep an eye on our Facebook page for more exclusive giveaways!

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 3:59pm
Beach Camera (https://www.facebook.com/BeachCameradotCom?ref=stream)

Congratulations to Kimberly H. of Billerica, MA, the winner of our Memories of February Photo Contest!

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:00pm

Vans Custom Shoe WINNERS!

We have randomly selected TWO winners of the Vans Custom Shoe Giveaway!

If you entered, check your email inbox to see if you won!

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:00pm
Tasteful Selections (https://www.facebook.com/TastefulSelections?ref=stream)

Congratulations, Staci Seale Bettis! You have been randomly selected as the winner of last Thursday’s giveaway. Please send us a message to claim your potatoes. Thanks to our fans for participating. Stay tuned for more giveaways!

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:01pm
TheNaturalStore.com (https://www.facebook.com/TheNaturalStore.com?ref=stream)

Congratulations to the winners of our final giveaway: Stephanie Sanders, Valya Altynbaeva, Heather Livingston, and Dianna Cameron! You've all been sent an email with more information.

THANK YOU to everyone for your entries.

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:01pm
Audiovox (https://www.facebook.com/audiovox?ref=stream)

A huge thanks to everyone who participated in our MUSIC MANIA FAN OF THE MONTH CONTEST throughout the month! If you answered one of our Music Mania questions we were entered to win a pair of 808 Headphones! Since so many of you entered this month we decided to pick 2 winners this month! Congratulations to our winners Shane Crowe and Carla Garcia! Winners please email us at LBertolotti@audiovox.com to claim your prize!! And check back in March for more Music Mania!

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:02pm
Beauty.com (https://www.facebook.com/Beauty.com?ref=stream)

Congratulations to the winners of last week’s Jose Eber Giveaway: Linda Cross and Michelle Lee! You've both been sent an email with more information.

tattwo
March 4th, 2013, 4:03pm
www.urbansherp.com (https://www.facebook.com/urbansherp?ref=stream)

Congrats to Genevieve W. of Jenkintown, PA! Winner of a $100 Anthropologie gift card--happy shopping!

diddy18
March 4th, 2013, 6:01pm
thank you tattwo for letting people know who the winners are in some of these contests, it's really a big help

bomar97
March 4th, 2013, 7:04pm
TUFF Products - Products that Protect
These Winners still need to contact us:

Chris Kelly - 5 Inline Mag Pouch

Reggie Martin TUFF Ar15/M4 Chest Rig ABU

Kristian Sorensen TUFF Stage Bag
Email nanci@tuffproducts.com