PDA

View Full Version : Facebook winner postings

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hillary26
January 17th, 2012, 3:15pm
Congratulations Farrah McGuire you are the grand prize winner of Parade Designs The Vow sweepstakes.

The runner up prize winners are
Melissa Kolb from Plainfield, IL
Amanda Harris from Hampton, VA
Joel Bridge from Belle Vernon, PA

louiseb130
January 17th, 2012, 4:29pm
Nature's Pride Breads
It's free bread time again. Congrats to this week's Bread for No Bread winners Marlene E; Bea S; Nicole E; Janet L; and Dolores A. Don't forget to enter again, everyone!

luvminis
January 17th, 2012, 4:30pm
Nature's Pride Breads
It's free bread time again. Congrats to this week's Bread for No Bread winners Marlene E; Bea S; Nicole E; Janet L; and Dolores A. Don't forget to enter again, everyone!

I was about to post...lol

bigskwinner
January 17th, 2012, 7:10pm
Winner is.............
Sherrie Ingram

please contact me via contact button with address

bigskwinner
January 17th, 2012, 7:13pm
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com/2012/01/winners-are-you-one-of-them.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChubbyCheeksThinks+%28Chubby+Cheeks+Thinks...%29

Congratulations to Joy Newlan!
You won the Natural House Household Cleaners!
219 Joy Newlan Stumble This Post
Congratulations to Julie Jones!
You won the 2 Hank Player Kid's Graphic Tees!
1068 Julie Jones Sign up for the Hank Player Newsletter

I am emailing you now!
You have 48 hours to respond!
Thank you to everyone who entered!

so CHECK your emails

yellowsnider
January 17th, 2012, 7:32pm
Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
Congratulations to Gergory Hill you have won the 5-User DIGIPASS Pack for Remote Authentication by VASCO!

bigskwinner
January 17th, 2012, 8:25pm
WINNER: Stephanie Newman!

bigskwinner
January 17th, 2012, 8:58pm
‎@ April Yadinek
, you are the winner of the $10.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card!! Congrats! Thanks to everyone who entered!! We'll be doing some more giveaways tomorrow. :

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 6:04am
http://sweetnsourdeals.blogspot.com/p/winners-lounge.html

Sweet N Sour Deals on fb just posted their linky

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 6:07am
WINNER!!!!!!
The winner of the Flash Giveaway that just ended is
Judy Clarke Bradley!! Please check your email and reply ASAP!!
CONGRATS!!!

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 10:16am
Still haven't heard from

Martha Van Mulligen, the winner of the $20 Paypal cash! Please email me at kristin@wholelottamama.net by 9est tonight or I will have to pick a new winner!

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 10:29am
http://www.gomommacoupons.com/and-the-winners-are-2/

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 10:41am
Ryan Wesolowski you are headed to Moxie's! Congrats there big guy. The website winner has been announced as well, and the new prize is up for tomorrow's draw, have a great night everyone.

Ravzie
January 18th, 2012, 12:36pm
The winner of the In The Land of Blood and Honey Limited Edition Poster is post #2 Brynn Dexter who said “I subscribe to your emails?” Thanks for sharing~ CONGRATS! I’ll get in contact with you so I can get your prize out as possible. Remember your prize will be shipped out in 4-6 weeks. A BIG thank you to everyone who entered! Keep checking back in with Southern Bella’s Way To Save for more great giveaways and even MORE Ways To Save!

Ravzie
January 18th, 2012, 12:55pm
THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS

Natalie Zemrose Horschel

Natalie please email me at couponclipinista@yahoo.com by 12:01 pm est 1/19/2012 to claim your prize

Pumpkin&Tulip
January 18th, 2012, 2:41pm
Congratulations to Amy Solomon - this week's winner of the 'Why I Like Daisy' Sweepstakes! Amy will receive a one year's supply of Daisy Sour Cream.

louiseb130
January 18th, 2012, 3:23pm
Remington Ready
Congratulations to April Brenay for winning today's Win It Wednesday prize - an i-LIGHT Pro! You're on your way to some seriously smooth skin.

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 3:29pm
http://www.pinchingpennieswithheather.com/2012/01/flash-giveaway-enter-to-win-one-of-ten.html?spref=fb

that where I found my email, in spam

Kayte71
January 18th, 2012, 3:55pm
Dress Therapy
The winner of our PROM THEMED GIVEAWAY is Miss Anna Helget! Email them to claim.

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 6:09pm
The winner of the Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract is:
Jennifer Roe! Congrats! Please respond to my email with your address and I'll forward your info so they can send out your prize!

tattwo
January 18th, 2012, 6:20pm
I just got news that The Money Class is officially a New York Times bestseller in paperback too! Thanks to everyone who helped get it there. Also, we have 5 lucky winners in the book giveaway! Congratulations Christian Chin, Barb Korach, Laura Mitchell Galvond, Lisa Cole, and Tasha Webb. You each will be receiving a free paperback copy of The Money Class in the mail courtesy of my publisher, Spiegel & Grau.

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 6:38pm
http://www.thisflourishinglife.com/2012/01/winter-wonderland-winners.html
TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012

Winter Wonderland Winners
Unclaimed are in bold.

Ferly Girly - Andrea S.
HN Designs - Andrea S.

Scentsy - Mechele J.

bigskwinner
January 18th, 2012, 7:54pm
The winner of a one-month supply of Sinky, Trashy and Flushy is: Jeanne Bates Tennant! Congrats! Please respond to my email with your address and I'll forward your info so they can send out your prize!

AlleyOop
January 19th, 2012, 12:50am
Blue Steel

Congrats Treasure Leigh Radice & Pandora Blox-Shelly Jectu!!!!

You guys will both be receiving a private message shortly explaining how to claim your winnings.

nikalann4
January 19th, 2012, 2:48am
The Old Farmers Almanac

... Win a Kindle Fire! Enter here: http://www.facebook.com/theoldfarmersalmanac?sk=app_121121694568521 Want to get your hands on the hot new Kindle Fire? On our Almanac Facebook page, you can easily enter to win a Kindle Fire tablet! Plus, each week, we'll give away an Amazon gift card for the Kindle edition of The 2012 Old Farmer's Almanac! All you have to do is enter your name and email address so we can contact you if you win. Good luck! And congrats to our first weekly prize winner: Pat Schooley! Posted 1/18/12

Arizona Iced Tea

Congrats to Perry Shum for being this months winner of an AriZona Arnold Palmer Mini Fridge!
Click on the 'Home' tab on the left of this page and sign up to become an AZ Ambassador and be entered for a chance to win an Arnold Palmer Mini Fridge next month!
(Every month one 'AZ Ambassador' will be chosen to win) Posted 1/18/12

GoPro

Congrats to today's "Everything We Make" Sweepstakes winner: Michael from Madison, Minnesota USA! Posted 1/18/12

Freschetta

This week's “Fresh Tasting Pizza from Us to YOU” winner is Cindy L. Enter your info under the tab "Giveaways" at the left of our Facebook Page and you could be next. Congrats again to Cindy L.! Posted 1/18/12

Buitoni USA

Happy Wine Wednesday! Congratulations to Cinda S., our latest sweepstakes winner of a $25 Wine.com giftcard and Buitoni pasta and sauces! You could be the next winner by entering for a chance to win here! Posted 1/18/12

Diet-to-Go

Congrats go out to Aaron, today's winner! Aaron scored himself a $20 iTunes card. Sweet! Posted 1/18/12

PureBond

Tuesday's winner is... Danielle B. of Tiffin, IA. Congratulations! There's 10 more $100 HD giftcards left. Have you entered today? Posted 1/18/12

Black Forest Gummies

Congratulations to Tiffany C! She is our first Daily Winner, from the Black Forest Gummies Sweepstakes! Posted 1/18/12

bigskwinner
January 19th, 2012, 7:04am
http://www.sweetpeasaving.com/ and not sure if she contacted you at all
but here are the names way down at the bottom of the page

Thank you all for your help! I really appreciated it!

All the entries were counted and put into random.org!

The winners of the 3 coupon envelopes are

#63 Jennifer Patterson Speegle
#6 Elizabeth Ayers Comer
#23 Barbara A Runions

Winners please contact me thru the contact tab with your address! you have 24 hrs to claim your prize!

Thanks again!
Posted Especially For you By Sweet Pea at 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM

bigskwinner
January 19th, 2012, 7:06am
ND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #272 Renee W.
Entry #508 Sherry W.

bigskwinner
January 19th, 2012, 7:08am
New post! The winner is: http://www.fulltimemama.com/2012/01/learn-n-turn-winner.html

Congrats! I have sent you an email, you have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen!

Thanks so much for entering! The new year has started off slowly and relaxed (!), but there is definitely more to come! A Blogtastic Extravaganza starts next Monday, and I've got 2 amazing sponsors you won't want to miss! Great prizes to be won!! AH!

CHECK the web site as she blacked out part of the email addy and it could be you, in case the email went to your spam folder

Ravzie
January 19th, 2012, 7:23am
If your name appears on this list, please visit the Big Prize Giveaways app to begin the redemption process.

Patricia Kurtz Forger won a Keurig Coffeemaker

Lorri Cameron won a KitchenAid Mixer

Eric Meddaugh won a Nintendo DSi

Kayte71
January 19th, 2012, 12:16pm
Gumtree
We're pleased to announce that the winners of our Unwanted Christmas Gift competition are Sarah Treble and Leah Treanor - congratulations ladies, £100 is on it's way to both of you, and your images will be appearing in our advertising banners across Gumtree.com shortly :)

Kayte71
January 19th, 2012, 12:45pm
Wholly Guacamole
MUSCO WINNERS. Congrats to Micaela Swentik, Nicke Coco, & Sandy Nevels only the winners send ur address to gcallen@fresherized.com for some BIG game party supplies (you know Wholly, Musco, and some Pepperidge Farm!!) Thanks for sharing all your yummy & funny olive stories/recipes!

Kayte71
January 19th, 2012, 12:58pm
Hair Comes the Bride
Congratulations Karina Hidalgo! You have been selected as the winner in this week's WINsday giveaway! Please send your email address to info@haircomesthebride.com to get your $50 American Express E-Gift Card!

wildflower00
January 19th, 2012, 12:58pm
Priceplunge
Alright.... phew! Prakash Gandhi Natarajan is the lucky winner of the iPad 2! Send us your shipping info to team@priceplunge.com so we can ship your prize!

Prize Note
Today's Winner - A. Brown from Birmingham, MI won a Free $20 Gift Certificate to Hamlin Pub. A. Bentley from Birmingham, MI also won a Free $20 Gift Certificate to Hamlin Pub for referring A. Brown. Congrats!

Black Friday by BradsDeals
Congratulations to Lisa G. from Milton, FL - our UGG Boots winner! Thanks to everyone who participated!

tasslehoff
January 19th, 2012, 1:42pm
Denizen America
Thanks for all the great posts, dENiZEN® fans! Congrats to Ron Lingle, Girish Kumar, Jessica Chavez, Ashley Elizabeth Masias, and Debbie Walton Sexton… your posts were chosen randomly and you’ll each receive a free pair of dENiZEN® jeans! Please email denizen@206inc.com to claim your prize. Everyone stay tuned for another giveaway next week! :)

louiseb130
January 19th, 2012, 4:12pm
Ride Schwinn
We have great news to share! The winners of our "10 Days of Holiday Giveaways with @Summer Sanders" are Cindy from KY, Susan from KS, Frida from TX, Tricia from ME, Karen and Michelle from NC, Julie from TN, and Elizabeth from NY. Congratulations! We hope you enjoy the ride on your new bikes! Continue to keep an eye our for more exciting giveaways and promotions from Schwinn.

louiseb130
January 19th, 2012, 4:59pm
ResVitale
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe! Kasey Reed, you are today's winner of the ResVitale Sweepstakes! Congratulations and enjoy :)

louiseb130
January 19th, 2012, 8:01pm
Waterpik SinuSense
Today’s winners of the 5 A Day Giveaway are: E. Wetzel, A. Assencoa, D. Denn, R. Green, M. Blackburn. Check your in-box for an e-mail. Giving away product is so much fun!!

joannak
January 19th, 2012, 8:58pm
Congrats Lorraine Bourgeois! Your $25 Lululemon gift card and complimentary on-the-go wipettes are on their way! Happy shopping :)

wildflower00
January 19th, 2012, 10:44pm
BelieveWickless
Thank You for everyone that participated in our Bring Back My Bar Mystery Game - everyone who guessed I will respond to your email to let you know if you guessed correctly. Jennica Ward of Savannah, TN you name has been drawn to get a FREE Bar of your guess Pretty in Pink!! CONGRATS :) Please email me @ believewickless@yahoo.com

Best Darn Kettlecorn
Congratulations Betty Jo Howell you are our winner!! We will be sending you two large bags of Best Darn Kettlecorn. Thanks for playing today everyone-- Happy National Popcorn Day!

AlleyOop
January 20th, 2012, 1:18am
CARAT*

Here we are again, making you WIN WIN WIN. The winner is Robin Ceusters. Please email your contact number and postal address to shop@carat.co Congratulations and we hope you will enjoy wearing this timeless piece!"

Ravzie
January 20th, 2012, 6:03am
WINNER:

Michele Radtke Collier

Michele please email me at couponclipinista@yahoo.com from your email address listed on the rafflecopter by 12:01 AM est on 1-20-2012 to claim your prize! Congrats!

Ravzie
January 20th, 2012, 6:18am
from the blog of Leslie Malone

Beth H... Beth H...where are you??? You are the BIG winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway! CONGRATS!!! I have already sent you an email. A HUGE Thank YOU to everyone who entered. :D

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 12:51pm
Kynx Hair Care
Congratulations, Eboni Morrow Payne!!!
You are our "Kick it with KYNX" winner!!!

Please email customerservice@kynxhaircare.com with your shipping information and we will send you your very own "i am PURE..MOnoi de Tahiti Oil!!!

Thanks for participating...and check us out every thursday for a chance to win with "Kick it with KYNX!!!"

wildflower00
January 20th, 2012, 1:28pm
Tree Hut
Congrats to Trista Mark Baughman!! You have won our picture! Email us at treehutshea@gmail.com!

Bar-S Foods
A Week After Freaky Friday the 13th Fans of The Week aka AWAFFT13thFOTW! (I know, I missed it last week) Winners are: Casey Mclendon and Lisa Labree. Cognrats! Winners, please email your mailing address to me at anthony@bar-s.com. Thanks!

La Quinta Inns & Suites
Happy Folio Friday! Congratulations Mark S., you just won a FREE night from La Quinta.

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 1:39pm
Tummy Tuck Belt
Congratulations to our Friday the 20th winner: Patricia Cartelli. We will contact you shortly with details on how you can claim your prize.

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 2:33pm
MochiBeaucoup.com
Still missing 2 bunnies, Candace Trino & Sherry Walker! All mochies, let's give them a shout together "Congrats to Candace and Sherry, you are the winner!"

Rhozalea
January 20th, 2012, 3:19pm
Hanks Clothing
and the winner is........karen bondehagen congrats!!!!!!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 4:40pm
Peeled Snacks
Congratulations to Paul Lee, our Thursday Giveaway winner! Paul look for a message from us. We are so proud of everyone taking on the Challenge and getting healthier in 2012.

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 5:02pm
ResVitale
You've been going, going, going all day long. Slow down, take a break, have a good laugh. And have a great weekend!

While we're at it, let's also congratulate Diana Gervits on winning today's ResVitale Sweepstakes! Yay!!!

Lutzplay2
January 20th, 2012, 5:13pm
Blue Steel
Congratulations to Valerie Brame, Michelle Lees Beck, Sherri Lee Hughes, Carrie Chamulke, Rick McClenthen!!!!!!!!!!! You will receive a message shortly!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150614048614810&set=a.283128909809.181990.280130154809&type=1

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 5:25pm
Mediterranean Snacks
Congratulations MELANIE PHOENIX-EDWARDS! You won this week's contest! Your prizes are 1 mixed case of Baked Lentil Chips, 1 T-shirt and 2 chip clips! Check your inbox for more info. Thank to all of you for your very creative flavor suggestions! Have a great weekend! Tune in next Wednesday for a new giveaway!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 5:26pm
D-Link
Congratulations to Jack Funes, you are the WINNER of the Ultimate Cloud Giveaway! A big thanks to all our fans for participating and be sure to check back for our next giveaway!

Lutzplay2
January 20th, 2012, 5:47pm
Food Should Taste Good
Congratulations to our fan, Ben S., winner of this week's giveaway! Don't forget to sign up on our Weekly Giveaway tab for a chance to win next week’s giveaway.

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 7:11pm
EcoFlow by Water Pik - Water Conservation Without Compromise
Can I get a Woo Hooo for today’s winners: K. Hilgert, M. Montague, S. L.Uter, L. Angco, K. Stan an e-mail with instructions has already been sent to you. Have a fantastic weekend. Next drawing takes place tomorrow afternoon!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 7:16pm
Coromega
Drum roll please.... Our 2 Walgreens Coromega Omega3 Sweepstakes winners this week are:

Debbie Lakies - $25 Walgreens gift card
Sarah Taylor - 30-count of Coromega Squeezes

Congratulations! Team Coromega will be contacting you soon so you can receive your prizes! Thanks to everyone for participating!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 7:22pm
Ancestry.com
Congratulations to Amy M. for winning the Ancestry.com and War Horse Movie Sweepstakes Grand Prize, a trip to London for two! We hope you enjoy your trip and create lasting memories!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 7:35pm
Coromega
And our 10 winners for the Coromega Kids Tiger Squeezes giveaway are...

1. Ruby Bahena
2. Katie Bryant
3. LaCinda Brooks
... 4. Kristie O’Neil McClain
5. Amy Evans
6. Denise Kozuch Harakal
7. Brenda Abrams
8. Larry Lee
9. Shannon Smith Stilwell
10. Samantha Marie Edwards

Congratulations! Please email your mailing address to questions@coromega.com to receive your prize! A big thank you to everyone who participated! If you didn't win, don't worry, we have lots of fantastic prizes and giveaways down the road! Have a great weekend!

luvminis
January 20th, 2012, 7:56pm
Gallery Direct Canvas Art and Framed Artwork
Correct! It was the Fluxus movement! Today's randomly selected winners of gift codes to Gallery Direct are:
Andie Maree - $100
Erica Best - $100
Susan Winningham Welsh - $200
E-mail us at facebook@gallerydirect.com to claim your prize! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

louiseb130
January 20th, 2012, 8:06pm
Dearfoams
Congratulations Abby Kraynick Sovko, this week's Dearfoams Giveaway Winner! Check back on Monday for next week's giveaway! http://on.fb.me/jug5rP

pattipick
January 20th, 2012, 9:30pm
Coromega
Drum roll please.... Our 2 Walgreens Coromega Omega3 Sweepstakes winners this week are:

Debbie Lakies - $25 Walgreens gift card
Sarah Taylor - 30-count of Coromega Squeezes

Congratulations! Team Coromega will be contacting you soon so you can receive your prizes! Thanks to everyone for participating!

louiseb130
January 21st, 2012, 10:17am
Cake Mom
Congrats to this week's winners:
Tyler's Coffee: Deb A
Spa & Wellness Gift Card #1 - Dee G
Jockey/Purex: Michelle F
Hey Dude Skincare: Debra G

Ravzie
January 21st, 2012, 1:10pm
Wholly Guac & Hormel:

Entry #668 patty432@gmail.com

Cheerobics:

Entry #115 loftush@uni.edu

Purex & Jockey:

Entry #636 sam_oh52@hotmail.com

Bosch Stormchaser:

Entry #286 khawkthom@aol.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaway

louiseb130
January 21st, 2012, 8:11pm
Acer
Our second 'Lame Gift ReplAcer' winner is Jacob B. from Skiatook, Oklahoma! Jacob...ditch that snow squeegee because spring is coming, and so is a brand new Aspire S3 Ultrabook! Please check your email in the coming days to confirm your prize.

louiseb130
January 21st, 2012, 10:10pm
CDR Electronics
Ok the first 2 winners is.....
The Winners were randomly generated on Jan 21, 2012
Winner #001: Sharon Powell
Winner #002: melanie meyer

louiseb130
January 21st, 2012, 10:11pm
CDR Electronics
ok the other 3 winners for this week are? We will do another $500 Giveaway next week that will end on January 28th... So stay tuned is it will start Tuesday night. Tell your friends about our fan page.

Winner #003: Kevin Beebe
Winner #004: karin Jungers
Winner #005: Stephanie Mannone

tamlin8817
January 21st, 2012, 10:50pm
[QUOTE=Ravzie;10307310]Wholly Guac & Hormel:

Entry #668 patty432@gmail.com

Cheerobics:

Entry #115 loftush@uni.edu

Purex & Jockey:

Entry #636 sam_oh52@hotmail.com

Bosch Stormchaser:

Entry #286 khawkthom@aol.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaway[/QUOTE

Is that legal to post the email addresses?

Ravzie
January 22nd, 2012, 10:36am
Dunno tam, guess the mods will kill the post if it isn't.

Ravzie
January 22nd, 2012, 11:12am
Vanessa Dalton — Vanessa please email me at couponclipinista@yahoo.com by 12:01 am est 1/23/2012 to claim your prize! Thanks =)

louiseb130
January 22nd, 2012, 7:36pm
Waterpik SinuSense
Our 5 A Day Giveaway winners for today are: K. Goulart, R. Louie, M.J. Pittman, A.A. Rodriguez, and J. Carlson, you will be receiving and e-mail from us shortly. To enter the giveaway, visit www.waterpik.com. Enjoy your evening!

desertwings
January 23rd, 2012, 1:43pm
Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning

Once again, here are the winners from our Monster Popcorn Lover's Kit from National Popcorn Day! If you haven't already, please e-mail Coupon@Kernelseasons.com with your mailing address and t-shirt size and we will send you out your kit!

Cathy Roland
Jessica Jack Marinaccio
Kim Miller
Fawn Lowe
Laurie Adams
Jenny Fulton
Beth Plummer
Melissa Kepecs
Melanie Ferris
Nicole Buehre Jines
Nicki Perez
Tammy Kirby Suttles
Christine Lamunyon Jessamine
Shari Walker Shehata
Todd Darby
Theresa Basham Richardson
Sara Marshalek

Ashook
January 23rd, 2012, 2:29pm
...may I suggest a space when posting email addys?... xxxxx @XXX.com...no need to aid spam bots...:twocents:

ky2here
January 23rd, 2012, 2:58pm
This reminds me - is MoonMaiden still around? She used to update winner's lists regularly. That was so nice of her.

Oh.......I hope I got her username right. It's something like that if not that.

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 3:01pm
Easy Canvas Prints
Congrats to Michelle Lindquist on winning the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 3:01pm
Beauty.com
Congratulations to last week’s Dr. Dennis Gross® giveaway winners: Patti DelValle, Linda Volkers, Tara Villanueva, Tricia Hinkle and Lisa Bonelli! You’ve all been sent emails with more info.

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 3:04pm
PureBond
Congratulations to Margie P. of Lilburn, GA. Time is running out and we have 7 more HD giftcards left. Have you entered today?

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 3:07pm
zuuzs
SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

Like this post to congratulate BritneyB21KY on winning a $250 Target Gift Card and EricDorman on winning a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

Thank you to everyone who participated -- look for our next giveaway soon!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 3:17pm
Manitobah Mukluks
Wow! We are totally overwhelmed with all the amazing entries in our "Top Ten" contest. After reading every one we've found our grand prize winner! Congratulations Chelsea Randall for your amazing acrostic poem! It was lovely to see your creative entry right off the bat and so enthusiastic. You have won your choice of product from our classic line. So please email me at tarab@manitobah.ca.

bigskwinner
January 23rd, 2012, 3:39pm
http://wholelottamama.net/?p=558
if you have won from ths blog here is something she just posted on her fb page, not sure how long this has been going on etc
or why she would not say/do something right away

just a FYI
To all of you you haven't received any prizes from me, I have some disappointing news, and have been afraid to tell you guys. My 4 year daughter found the prizes and got into all of them :( I am terribly sorry, I will understand if you unlike my page.

I do not understand why she would not let people know right away and would go on with this. She posts it like she told people she has mailed the stuff off, knowing that she did not
I do not know for certain what happened , but from the way she posted, it sounds like she told people it was mailed, when she knew it was not

she also seems to have blocked the one lady who had posted some frustration over this

bigskwinner
January 23rd, 2012, 4:16pm
and the winner is........drumroll please........
Congratulations Dao Nguyen K!!!!
Please contact us for details 514-807-4906

yellowsnider
January 23rd, 2012, 4:44pm
Meche's Donut King

Due to the extraordinary response to this contest we have given away 5 king cakes rather than 3. Congrats to April, Elizabeth, Thomas, Donna, and Tammy. You have been notified via FB message. Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll probably do another giveaway right before Mardi Gras.

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 5:37pm
Waterpik Oral Health
Winner winner use your Water Flosser after dinner :-D…. Today’s winners of the 5 A Day Giveaway are M.Wesley, T.L. Smoaks, B. Rohwer, E.W. Goettner, J. Walters – an e-mail was sent to you this afternoon. Happy Monday everyone!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 5:39pm
LimogesJewelry.com
If this is YOUR (ANNIE LAWSON) name today is your lucky day! Comment on this post by Midnight tonight (1/23) to win a Limoges Jewelry Grab bag! Thanks fans!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 5:39pm
ResVitale
Congratulations to William Lorz for winning the Monday edition of the ResVitale Sweepstakes!

Now, there are 4 more days in the week, so it is not over yet! YOU could win the next edition...stay tuned!!!

bomar97
January 23rd, 2012, 6:11pm
Congrats to today's winner: Melissa Snyder!

eCampus.com Cares Sweepstakes

bigskwinner
January 23rd, 2012, 7:39pm
We've picked the winners for our Betsey Johnson heels and Fender woven shirt giveaways! Congratulations to
Kandice Young for winning the Betsey Johnson majestees and
Darren Montgomery for winning the Fender shirt! Please email me at facebook@streetmoda.com so we can get your stuff sent out!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 7:42pm
Abt Electronics
Congratulations to Darlene C. from Lake Charles, LA for winning the TV Giveaway Sweepstakes!

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 9:07pm
Cake Mom
The Cranberry Naturals winners are:
Entry #318 Becca P.
Entry #129 Lisa F.
Entry #247 JulieAnn R.
Entry #333 stacy t.
... Entry #204 Selinda M.

louiseb130
January 23rd, 2012, 9:10pm
Hot In Cleveland
Congratulations to our “Jet to the Set Sweepstakes" grand prize winner, Patricia Dela Cruz! Bon voyage and have fun on set!

1Chance4Laura
January 24th, 2012, 12:35am
Congratulations to the second round of winners from our Serena Shades sweepstakes:

Dave D of Erie, PA
Sue O of Seward, NE
Debbie D of Flagstaff, AZ
Jerry S of Aiken, SC
Edward G of Burney, CA
Tracey H of Evansville, IN
Martin S of Owen, WI
Julie N of Cedar Rapids, IA
Walter J of Trimble, TN

Sorry if this one was posted already. It was posted on their FB wall on Jan. 18th.

Rhozalea
January 24th, 2012, 7:16am
Congrats to Adam Munich who wins the buildlounge.com contest "Grenadier’s Portable X-Ray Machine". Adam will receive a brand new 40w Deluxe Hobby Laser for his efforts!

stonybuff
January 24th, 2012, 10:36am
Entenmann's
A big congratulations to our winners Tina Konegan, Dana Rodriguez, John Dachik, Lola Malone, and Michelle Farrell. They've won this week's Everyone's Got a Favorite giveaway! We'll be emailing our winners soon and sending out $5 coupons! "Like" this to congratulate our winners!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 10:49am
Bytox
The Winner of the Ipad Iphone Contest is Randy Whitehead Congratulations!!!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 11:01am
Black Forest Gummies
Drum Roll Please....... TODAY'S DAILY WINNER IS STEPHIE M! Congratulations!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 11:02am
PureBond
We got another Canadian winner! Congratulations to Penny R. of Victoria, BC! 6 more HD giftcards left. Have you entered today?

maningrida
January 24th, 2012, 11:13am
What good ideas!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 11:25am
Airborne Health
Drumroll, please! Congratulations to Carol O. from CA, our $5,000 Vacation Getaway Grand Prize Winner! Thank you to everyone who played!

bigskwinner
January 24th, 2012, 12:47pm
Congrats to
Sherri Stefeni Meinster and
Cameron Kris-Chambers!!

Email us at webmarketing@buybluesteel.com to claim your prize.

bigskwinner
January 24th, 2012, 12:48pm
The Winner of the DREAM COUPON ENVIE is
Tiffany Martinez Congarts Email me at Giveaways@TheFrugalNavyWife.com with your address AND list of coupons you want/need!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 1:42pm
LimogesJewelry.com
Here's another chance for our fans! If this is YOUR name (CONNIE MOORE), today is your lucky day! Comment on this post by Midnight tonight (1/24) to win a Limoges Jewelry Grab bag!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 1:43pm
TALLIA Orange
Congratulation! Stephen Lazarus your a Tallia Top Attire winner,
we're sure you'll look fabulous. http://ow.ly/8EIpW
CTaliaO_Olive_Window_Velvet_006A
ow.ly
CTaliaO_Olive_Window_Velvet_006A..

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 2:04pm
Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn
Congratulations to Sara of Springfield MO! She's our week three winner of our 2012 Year of Oogie's sweepstakes. Enjoy Sara!

Tat
January 24th, 2012, 3:31pm
Winner List:
If you won, there's nothing you need to do. We'll be sending a random gift from one of our departments: Family, Jewelry, Watch, Wireless.

January 24, 2012
Dawn Vandine- Port Richey, FL
Bonnie Purvis- Midland, GA
Chrissie Braddock- Townsend, Delaware
Emanuel Bloanca- Lansing, Michigan
Leticia Alejo- Passaic, NJ
Patricia Golden- Lubbock, Texas
Johnna Loth- Fayetteville, GA
Matt Spring- Celina, OH
Terri Naber- Rincon, GA
Starr Willette- Attleboro, MA

January 23, 2012
Sarah Barnes- Kimball, MI
Dan Older- Grants Pass, OR
Amy Thayer- Sterling, Illinois
Travis Girdner- Lincoln, Nebraska
Lynda Ballard- Cocoa, FL
Vickie Petchner- West Palm Beach, FL
Marci McCollum- Pearl, Mississippi
Daryl Adams- Tavares, FL
Mike Lewis- Saint Marys, GA
Judd Furr- Fairhope, AL

January 20, 2012
Tami Riecke- Hartland, MN
Robin Henry- Franklin, Ohio
Jewel Wamsley- Traverse City, MI
Stacey Holliday- Chattanooga, TN
Anthony Kelm- Cleveland, Wisconsin
Betty Canterbury- Logan, West Virginia
Amanda Tallent- Shelbyville, Kentucky
Tracie Duffield- Lorain, Ohio
Natalie Ryder- Douglasville, GA
Elizabeth Eggert- Monroe, North Carolina

January 19, 2012
John Galbo- Rockford, IL
Beth Dickson- Mountain City, Tennessee
Kiyoko DuLac- Rio Rancho, NM
Caroline Martyn- Port Saint Lucie, FL
Kristen DeSimone- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Christina Cook- Gray, ME
Kathleen Miller-Ditty- Mifflinburg, PA
Paul Sullivan- Highland, IN
Brandy Bollman- Loysburg, PA
Christie Cook- Mineola, TX

January 18, 2012
Jody Goudy- Surfside Beach, SC
Chris Montgomery- Auburn, KY
Mary Dunn- Oil City, Pennsylvania
Myrel Crump- Sacramento, CA
Patricia Sarabia- Yadkinville, NC
Laura Dirkschneider- Norfolk, VA
Rosie Phoenix- Findlay, Ohio
Nyeasia Pippin- Jonesboro, Arkansas
Rozalynn Bradford- Colton, CA
Jamie Zinke- Mendota, IL

January 17, 2012
Lauren Harris- Huntsville, Alabama
Samantha Phillips- Greenville, MI
Jill Bailey- Lawrenceville, Georgia
Petra Wilson- Henderson, Nevada
Steph Tam- Taft, CA
Lynda Ballard- Cocoa, FL
Lisa Morgan- Saginaw, TX
Ann Mulligan- Alameda, CA
Debra Affrunti- Islip, NY
Brandy Fisher- Troy, Ohio

January 16, 2012
Jacqueline Parham-Petersburg, VA
Connie Ostrowski- Boscobel, WI
Simonne Jordan- Madison, Mississippi
Wendi Graham- Statesville, NC
Kimberly Rose- Brooksville, FL
Meghan Hughes- Bluff City, TN
Carolyn Gates- Bonne Terre, Mo
Lisa Dalton- Basking Ridge, NJ
Rachael Warman- Titusville, Florida
Michelle Beare- Austin, Indiana

January 13, 2012
Yossef Deutsch- Brooklyn, New York
Lynn Nordland- Wasilla, Alaska
Thomas Manns- Cordova, TN
Kristen DeSimone- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Amy Collier- Hiram, GA
Misty McAdoo- Christopher, IL
Rebecca Balent- Exeter, PA
Carrie Hayes- Watkinsville, GA
Michelle Lagstrom- Knoxville, TN
Melissa McKelva- Pittsfield, Massachusetts

January 12, 2012
Sylvie Breedlove- Fort Polk, LA
Rebecca Hornback- Casselberry, FL
Daniel Zavala- Bakersfield, California
Dawn Proulx- Portsmouth, NH
Ann Hodgen- Sioux City, Iowa
Rebecca Hoffacker- Tifton, GA
Michael Russell- Erie, PA
Jessica Simms- Reston, Virginia
Nicole Schramm- St Clairsville, Oh
Andrew McGuire- River Rouge, Michigan

January 11, 2012
Amanda Milburn- Penn Valley, CA
Stephanie, Kingsolver- Xenia, Ohio
Sarah Ott- Baraboo, WI
Sandy Inman- Karnak, IL
Gwen Timmons- Palm Bay, FL
Shawna Leet- Greenville, South Carolina
Janette White- Cleveland, TN
Monica Dillon- Woodsfield, Ohio
Tammy Dinger- Danville, Il
PJ Gamble- Winnemucca, Nevada

January 10, 2012
Amy Patsis- Machesney pk, Illinois
Brandi Porteous- Dixon, Missouri
Alicia Evans- Kokomo, IN
Kayla Hal- Florence, AL
Curtis, Lu- Mountlake Terrace, WA
Judy, Walters- Sapulpa, OK
Mandy, Lund-Vancouver, Washington
Sarah, Kovensky- Savannah, Georgia
Kyle, Bayfield- Kennesaw, Georgia
Kadie, Spino- Massillon, OH

January 4, 2012
Kiyoko DuLac- Rio Rancho, NM

January 5, 2012
Glen Hinkle- Tomahawk, KY

January 6, 2012
Mindi Williamson- Montoursville, Pennsylvania

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 4:07pm
TALLIA Orange
Congratulation! Stephen Lazarus you're a Tallia Top Attire winner, we're sure you'll look fabulous. http://ow.ly/8ESX8

Kayte71
January 24th, 2012, 4:22pm
The Cravory
Today's Giveaway winner is... Addie Jane Stone! Congrats. Please email us your address to sales@thecravory.com. Thanks everyone for the great response, we will do another give way soon! We have the best fans!!!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 4:26pm
Anneticipation
CONGRATULATIONS KATHY HANLEY.....you won our ECO-CERT makeup remover and skin chamois! Please send us an email at anne.anneticipation@gmail.com to give us your address so we can get your gift out to you! Thanks for entering everyone....stay tuned for move giveaways in the weeks to come!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 5:35pm
Black Star Beer
Congrats to Ken for winning a trip to Whitefish, MT to compete in the Black Star Barter on February 4th! https://www.facebook.com/events/273082406088026/

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 5:36pm
Lugz
BOOT STOMP PLEASE! And the Winner of the Phil Davis Shoe Giveaway for Monday is.....No other than Juan Tolentino! Let's Congratulate Juan Team Lugz! And don't forget to enter all week this week using the tab on the left or at www.lugz.com for your chance to win an Autographed Lugz Shoe from Mr. Wonderful himself! Hey Juan...check your email!

bigskwinner
January 24th, 2012, 5:58pm
Well done
Tracey Haynes it was Fringe!! Email to facebook@watches2u.com Now we have your attention shall we do another one?????

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 6:38pm
Nature's Pride Breads
Happy free bread day! Five of our Facebook fans just won a free loaf in our Bread for No Bread Giveaway. Congrats Jane P; Angela O; Cindy G; Diane W; and Marlene S!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 7:41pm
Cake Mom
Congrats to the winner of the Sam's Club giveaway: Lisa G!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 7:44pm
Waterpik Oral Health
Guess what time it is?!?!? D. Schultz, T. W. Wertman, K. Polsten, L. Thompson, G. Nettles are today's 5 A Day Giveaway Winners. And now a word from Actor Robert Fuller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHfWmhel9fA&feature=related

bigskwinner
January 24th, 2012, 8:04pm
Emily Yang-
]Justice gift card winner! Email sales@smartmomjewelry.com.

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 10:16pm
2 Kids and a Coupon
Congratulations to Michelle who won our "What's My Number?" DVD giveaway! Watch for more winners and prizes coming soon!

louiseb130
January 24th, 2012, 10:29pm
Wholly Guacamole
I ♥ BEEF WINNERS. Congrats to arlene joy norton feix, kerri rochford, robin howell roberts, ellen byers, & angie brovold. Thanks for sharing all your yummy & beefy ideas :) Only winners email your address to gcallen@fresherized.com & have a happy Wholly Tuesday :)

Rhozalea
January 25th, 2012, 12:08pm
Alvarez
And the winner is … Joshua Rameriz! Joshua won our “Spread the Word” Sweepstakes and has received a new AA 25 Alvarez Guitar. “The guitar and case are killer! It sounds really good.”

NOW i guess i can "unlike" :)

Kayte71
January 25th, 2012, 12:24pm
Rella Bell
I have five winners who have not claimed their prizes! They are: Krissy Brunt, Jennifer Peters, Kamilah Mandisa Stapleton, Robin McCreary and Shanon Lee! Please email your address to rella@makeithappennow.org so I can send them to you! :)

Inkyskeeper
January 25th, 2012, 12:43pm
Rella Bell
I have five winners who have not claimed their prizes! They are: Krissy Brunt, Jennifer Peters, Kamilah Mandisa Stapleton, Robin McCreary and Shanon Lee! Please email your address to rella@makeithappennow.org so I can send them to you! :)

i posted to Jennifer Peters Facebook page to claim her win...im sure she will be happy and thank you for posting :cheer:

patti31556
January 25th, 2012, 1:11pm
Simply Asia
Congrats to last week's winners of the daily Dragon Menu Challenge: Greg Blanton, Dianne Coomes, Matthew Wood, Shiela Branyon, Denny Diehl, Emily Ferrini, Craig Clifton, Kyra Gorski, Leigh Gilchrist, Elizabeth Colon, Christine Dombrowski, Joanne Weiner and Juan Carpio

Second Prizes (30 - 1 per day): Apron, cookware, oven mitt, and chopsticks (ARV $100).

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 5:44pm
Charm It! by High IntenCity
The mystery charm is… Koala! The 5 lucky winners of the Koala charm are: ♥ Jen LaChance ♥ Lisa McCallister ♥ Katie McCann ♥ Kim Trout Pangborn ♥ Kris Kole-Gall ♥ please email your shipping address to customerservice@highintencity.com from the address linked to your Facebook account!

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 5:46pm
ResVitale
Three cheers for Samantha Schalk! She is today's winner of the ResVitale Sweepstakes!

Also, three cheers for being halfway through the week! Weekend, here we come! :)

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 5:46pm
Lugz
BOOT STOMP PLEASE! Tuesday's Winner of the Phil Davis autographed Lugz shoe is....JEFFREY JIMMERSON! Let's give a big Congrats to our fellow Team Lugz member! 3 more winners will be announced this week...stay tuned! Ohhhh Jeffrey...check your inbox for further instructions.

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 5:50pm
Remington Ready
Congrats to today's Win It Wednesday Winners: Cindy Salonen and Piero Giorno! Happy Shaving with your F5790 Triple Foil Shaver and Advanced Cleaning System!

NOW...I hear @RemingtonReady and @RemReadyMan have some PRETTY BIG news. I'd head over to Twitter and check it out :)

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 5:52pm
Sweepstakes Mama
Congrats to Nancye E. for winning the Playstation 3 Move Bundle!

Kayte71
January 25th, 2012, 6:02pm
The Cravory
Today's Winner is...... Christine Pasalo, Congrats! Please email us your address to sales@thecravory.com. Thanks to all our fans for the great response!!

Lutzplay2
January 25th, 2012, 6:15pm
Cost Plus World Market
Congrats to the winners of our Ultimate Football Fan Sweepstakes! Grand Prize Winner, Donato Sepulveda of Palmdale, CA, has won a trip for 2 to watch the Big Game on February 5th plus a $1,000 World Market gift card. First Prize Winner of a $500 World Market gift card is Adrienne Cohen of Torrance, CA and the 2nd prize Winner of a $250 gift card is Tanya Schulz of Big Sky, MT. Congrats to all winners! Be on the lookout for our next promotion and the next winner could be you!

Lutzplay2
January 25th, 2012, 6:17pm
Melissa & Doug
CONGRATULATIONS! The 3 Winners of our Deluxe Art Easel are...
•Mary Duffany •Cassandra Nelson •Belinda Clark
Winners are being notified by email right now :) http://www.melissaanddoug.com/floor-standing-wooden-easel-art-and-crafts

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 8:25pm
Waterpik Oral Health
Our lucky 5 for today are: J. Drawbond, A. F. Jackson, S. Faine, Sandra, D.Larkin. To enter visit www.waterpik.com ... whew this giving away stuff is exhausting but so much fun! Sweepstakes ends on January 31st.

louiseb130
January 25th, 2012, 10:01pm
Wholly Guacamole
CONGRATS TO OUR DAY 2 fOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD & NAUTRE'S SWEET FUN!! kathy jones pillatzki, annie page, denise dillion, charlene fallon hopkins, & ioana churchill. Winners ONLY please send you mailing address to gcallen@fresherized.com We loved all the kiddo snack ideas & suggestions; I know my kiddo will be jazzed to try some of your suggestions! :) Happy Wholly Wednesday

lindseycole
January 25th, 2012, 10:07pm
this is a wonderful idea! let me know if you see my name! linzi ford-hodges is what my FB is under

DoveBran
January 26th, 2012, 6:08am
Wonga.com
Well done to who Wendy Collard, Eva Vida, Chris Bull, Natalie Holland and Rebecca Smith who have all been drawn to win a multipack of Crunchie bars!

DoveBran
January 26th, 2012, 6:12am
So many of you committed to the Publix Nutrition and Fitness Challenge Sweepstakes. That makes you all winners, of course. But 3 of you win the grand prize. Congratulations Debbie B. (Ocklawaha, FL), Bonnie F. (Deerfield Beach, FL), and Latoya M. (Temple Terrace, FL).

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:02am
Cost Plus World Market
Congrats to the winners of our Ultimate Football Fan Sweepstakes! Grand Prize Winner, Donato Sepulveda of Palmdale, CA, has won a trip for 2 to watch the Big Game on February 5th plus a $1,000 World Market gift card. First Prize Winner of a $500 World Market gift card is Adrienne Cohen of Torrance, CA and the 2nd prize Winner of a $250 gift card is Tanya Schulz of Big Sky, MT. Congrats to all winners! Be on the lookout for our next promotion and the next winner could be you!

I won this last year, it was great!

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:21am
Week #1 Winners of $130 in Hollywood Movie Money*:

William M. from Altamonte, FL

Larry P. from Elgin, IL

Carli M. from Akron, NY

Week #2 Winners of $130 in Hollywood Movie Money*:

Shea B. from Savannah, TN

Kathy U. from Rossville, GA

Mickey M. from Canton, GA

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:24am
Manhattan Time Service - Watch Repair
Time to announce the winner of the Michael Kors watch! Congrats to...Pamela Fairchild! We will be in contact shortly via the email address that you provided

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:24am
GoJane .Congrats to our Shoe of the Day winner, Jeanne Roland!
Congrats ;) You win the Floral Accent Heel! Thanks for all the entries love bugs

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:26am
Wholly Guacamole
CONGRATS TO OUR DAY 2 fOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD & NAUTRE'S SWEET FUN!! kathy jones pillatzki, annie page, denise dillion, charlene fallon hopkins, & ioana churchill. Winners ONLY please send you mailing address to gcallen@fresherized.com We loved all the kiddo snack ideas & suggestions; I know my kiddo will be jazzed to try some of your suggestions

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:27am
...Emptynester savings
Congrats to Tracy Diederich for just winning the MBS Flash giveaway that ended 1/2 hour ago!

patti31556
January 26th, 2012, 7:27am
Sweepstakes Mama
Congrats to our very own Alicia Boyde! She's one of the 4 finalists in the Rent-A-Center sweepstakes! She could win a brand new HP Laptop

guruwan2b
January 26th, 2012, 11:32am
this is a wonderful idea! let me know if you see my name! linzi ford-hodges is what my FB is under

You can do a daily search on this thread for your name. I don't think I would rely on other people to notify me if they see my name.

louiseb130
January 26th, 2012, 12:41pm
Anneticipation
KATHY HANLEY... we need your info so we can send you your SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE! Please email your addy to anne.anneticipation@gmail.com

bomar97
January 26th, 2012, 2:43pm
Peeps and Company

All candy filled care packages have been shipped to our "21 DAYS OF SWEETNESS" contest winners and should arrive shortly! Thank you for your stories and helping us spread some sweetness to others.

Congrats again to all of the winners: Patty D., Renee H., Adrienne M., Mara Z., Sherri H., Carl M., Dan P., Mary B., Monica Y., Denise S., Linda M., Natalie V., Cheryl L., Elizabeth S., Linda D., Alea S., Barb K., Hali G., Michael B., Monique E. and Cyndy C.

louiseb130
January 26th, 2012, 4:47pm
ResVitale
ROSARY CORTEZ! Why are we yelling your name? Maybe it's because YOU are today's ResVitale Sweepstakes winner! Congratulations to YOU!!!

And if you still haven't won, it's not too late! YOU could be next :)

Kayte71
January 26th, 2012, 4:48pm
Jolt
CONGRATULATIONS Brittany DiMatteo!! You are the winner of the Jolt giveaway this week!! Please write jolt.marketing@kellwood.com to claim your prize. Everyone "like" Jolt to stay tuned on upcoming giveaways!

louiseb130
January 26th, 2012, 5:32pm
Lugz
IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE WEDNESDAY'S PHIL DAVIS SIGNED SHOE WINNER!BOOT STOMP PLEASE! Congratulations to ANGELA PODGORNY! Let's give a big Congrats to our fellow Team Lugz member! Just 2 more winners left...so enter on the left tab or go to www.lugz.com for your chance to win! Pssst. Hey Angie! Check your email for further instructions!

louiseb130
January 26th, 2012, 9:17pm
Makemeheal.com
The winner of our Prosonic Giveaway is Stacey Simmons whose answer to what she wouldn't change about herself is: What do I like about myself that I would never change? My beautiful hands, and my strength. We're happy she will have the strength to brush and cleanse her face with her fierce hands. Congrats from Makemeheal.com. Our next giveway is coming right up...stay tuned! Only cool stuff, no junk.

louiseb130
January 26th, 2012, 9:17pm
Wholly Guacamole
DRUMROLL PLEASE ...... DAY 3 WINNERS include char-broil grill winner is ruth lee madewell. guacamole party packs go to patricia merry, alicia boyde, marg zielinski, connie morris barham, tania simpson. winners only send us your mailing address to marketing@eatwholly.com. CONGRATS EVERYONE!!

HOTGRITS
January 26th, 2012, 11:20pm
Wholly Guacamole
DRUMROLL PLEASE ...... DAY 3 WINNERS include char-broil grill winner is ruth lee madewell. guacamole party packs go to patricia merry, alicia boyde, marg zielinski, connie morris barham, tania simpson. winners only send us your mailing address to marketing@eatwholly.com. CONGRATS EVERYONE!!

Thank you for posting . I'm listed as a winner ! :grin3:

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 10:03am
Sarah McNamara Beauty
Congrats to Christie B. for winning our NEW Miracle Skin Transformer Refining Brush! Thanks to everyone for entering & stay tuned for more giveaways!

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 12:16pm
Kynx Hair Care
Congratulations, Courtney Shipp-Wynn!!!!!
You are our "Kick it with KYNX" winner!!!
Email us at :customerservice@kynxhaircare.com with your shipping Info and your bottle of " i am FIERCE..refreshing leave in mositurizer" will be on its way!!!!

Thanks for participating.....Invite your friends to join us for "Kick it with KYNX" every Thursday!!!!!

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 12:19pm
Tummy Tuck Belt
Congratulations to our final winner: Brianne Armstrong! We will contact you shortly with details on how you can claim your prize.

bomar97
January 27th, 2012, 1:55pm
Hanks Clothing
out of 1723 entries, Cyndi Rearrick won herself the Warm Your SOLES Giveaway!!

Kayte71
January 27th, 2012, 2:40pm
rue21
Congratulations to Dorothy R for winning yesterday's etc! gift of the day! Enter today at http://bit.ly/yMduIS for your chance to win a Trio Earring Pack, a bottle of our newest fragrance and an entry to the grand prize for a $100 etc! Shopping Spree!

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 4:13pm
Mediterranean Snacks
Congratulations KELLI ULRICH! You won this week's contest! Your prizes are 1 mixed case of Baked Lentil Chips and Crackers, 1 T-shirt and 2 chip clips! Check your inbox for more info. Thank to all of you for participating and have a great weekend! Tune in next Wednesday for a new giveaway!

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 4:16pm
PureBond
Holly R. of Sutherland, NE is our lucky winner for Thursday! 3 $100 HD giftcards left. Are you the next winner? Make sure to enter everyday until the 31st.

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 6:25pm
Gallery Direct Canvas Art and Framed Artwork
Thank you for the laughs! The answer is 12 years! Congrats to Jean Huang and Diane Matthews Harper you both won $200 to Gallery Direct! e-mail us at facebook@gallerydirect.com to claim your gift code. Enjoy your weekend!!!

louiseb130
January 27th, 2012, 7:21pm
Wholly Guacamole
FILL IN THE BLANK WINNERS are mia clair, melissa neuauer, theresa rosenthal, cheryl cuffe, lisa hitchinson, jennie avila, diana conover, valerie lilljedahl, jill boyd and lyndsie taylor. winners only please email us at marketing@eatwholly.com. CONGRATS!!!!

mybabematt
January 27th, 2012, 8:30pm
You can do a daily search on this thread for your name. I don't think I would rely on other people to notify me if they see my name. how can you do a daily search? Thank you

NJsunbunny
January 27th, 2012, 9:00pm
how can you do a daily search? Thank you

Look at the top right where it has the page numbers in this thread. Underneath there are 3 boxes and the middle one is search this thread. Type your name in and then click on go.

There is a box to the left of that that is called Thread Tools - If you click on the bottom line that says Subscribe to This Thread, you can get instant, daily or weekly updates from that thread. This way you don't have to remember and come here to search the thread.

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:14pm
Discover
It's a celebration!! Help us in congratulating Reed C., our recent monthly winner of the Discover Everyday Giveaway. Whoo hoo! http://discvr.co/whsdfw

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:17pm
...Coromega
Drum roll please... our Coromega Omega-3 Sweepstakes winners are:

1. Julie Kauffmann - $25 Walgreens Gift Card
2. Melissa Dealmeida - 30-Count Supply of Coromega

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you to everyone for participating! Julie and Melissa, we will contact you individually about prize fulfillment. Enjoy your weekend, everybody! Remember our Grand Prize Winner will be selected in February!

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:23pm
Long Beach Post: Hotel Maya Announces First Monthly Year To Go Mayan Sweepstakes Winner
www.lbpost.com
Earlier this week, Hotel Maya announced Karleen Nicholson as the first monthly winner in its The Year To Go Mayan yearlong sweepstakes...

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:23pm
Dearfoams
Congratulations David Bergbreiter, this week's Dearfoams Giveaway Winner! Check back on Monday for next week's giveaway! http://on.fb.me/jug5rP

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:24pm
GTR Store
CONGRATULATIONS to our weekly CABLE giveaway winner JIM WRIGHT!! Congratulations on winning your FREE 1/4" 18.5 FT FENDER Pro Guitar Cable!!!

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:25pm
AirSplat
Congratulations to Garrett Rausch! You are the winner of a WE G17 Airsoft Gas Blowback Gun Pistol for our Facebook wall posting giveaway! Please check your messages!! More contests/giveaways coming up soon!

patti31556
January 27th, 2012, 9:30pm
LuxeYard
Happy Friday and congratulations to @Michelle Yeosock Woodyear! You won a $20 gift card from LuxeYard! Send us a message on Facebook today to claim your prize code. We chose a random fan of ours on Facebook to win a prize and you were the lucky winner!

mybabematt
January 27th, 2012, 9:42pm
Look at the top right where it has the page numbers in this thread. Underneath there are 3 boxes and the middle one is search this thread. Type your name in and then click on go.

There is a box to the left of that that is called Thread Tools - If you click on the bottom line that says Subscribe to This Thread, you can get instant, daily or weekly updates from that thread. This way you don't have to remember and come here to search the thread.

thank you

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 9:49am
Grandma's Guide to Life
‎@ElviraPrunn...you're the next winner at GG2Life! Check your email for the @Jockey & @Purex giveaway prize pack!

.Grandma's Guide to Life
Congrats to @octoberthings! You won the @CowsCantJump giveaway! Check your email...

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 9:50am
Grandma's Guide to Life
‎@iamladycc you're going to look really good in your @jooniebean jewelry! You won!

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 10:24am
Grandma's Guide to Life
‎@BlackAsphodel you won the @AlegriaNation giveaway!

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 10:26am
Grandma's Guide to Life
‎@julescar74 @GiveawayLuvr @mkjmc you won the @MarinaGames! Prizes awarded as received so make sure you check your email!

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 10:34am
Black Forest Gummies
Today's Winner is..... Becky L! Congrats, A Black Forest Gummies Variety Pack is coming your way :)

patti31556
January 28th, 2012, 2:15pm
Congrats to this week's winners of the daily Dragon Menu Challenge: Marianne Anderson, Debra Pilny, Stephen Myers, Donna Jones, and Adrieenne Sims! Enter for your chance to win at http://bit.ly/xnGp8V

patti31556
January 28th, 2012, 2:16pm
Deb Shops
A big congrats to Emma Grimes, winner of this weeks Freebie Friday!

Didn't win? There's still time to enter the Valentine's Day Giveaway!
Enter using the tab to the left labeled "Valentine's Giveaway", and mobile users can click here: http://tinyurl.com/6wey34o

patti31556
January 28th, 2012, 2:17pm
You could be one of our weekly winners in the Venus For A Year Sweepstakes! Help us congratulate this week's chosen winner: Alisa S. from Myrtle Beach,

patti31556
January 28th, 2012, 2:19pm
Congratulations to Beth Shepardson of Hanson, Massachusetts who is the winner of our Casey James Opry Debut Giveaway. Thanks to all who entered and were a part of Casey's debut!

patti31556
January 28th, 2012, 2:20pm
While good music is priceless a $20 iTunes card ain't too shabby! Congrats Michael, you are today's winner

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 3:38pm
Mass Luminosity
It's time to send a few more members of the Mass Luminosity Facebook community to 'get dirty' in DiRT3, courtesy of AMD Gaming. We choose the winners randomly from all of our fans that shared, commented and liked our recent posts. DiRT 3 is a rallying video game developed and published by Codemasters.

The winners are:

Ufuk Örsel from Eskisehir, Turkey
... Cory Carline from Fordoche, Louisiana
Ben Pham from Ha Noi, Vietnam
Lindsay Blyth from Victoria, Australia

Please join us in wishing them an enjoyable mud bath in DiRT3!

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 6:01pm
FilmJabber
Congrats to Monica of Jenkins, KY for winning our Friday the 13th giveaway!

louiseb130
January 28th, 2012, 10:12pm
CDR Electronics
ok I am revealing the first 3 winners first. thanks to everyone for entering.. we will be doing this again starting next week

The Winners were randomly generated on Jan 28, 2012
Winner #001: Philong Nguyen
Winner #002: Lesley Gardner
Winner #003: Penney Hall

debbie
January 29th, 2012, 11:07am
Black Forest Gummies
Congrats to Kathleen M, she is the Black Forest DAILY WINNER! Woohoo!

louiseb130
January 29th, 2012, 4:13pm
FilmJabber
Congrats to Sally of Marietta, GA for winning Princess Ka'iulani, Attack on Leningrad, The War Within and Red, White & Blue.

bigskwinner
January 29th, 2012, 6:17pm
WINNER:
TERI BRITTIN
Teri please email me at couponclipinista@yahoo.com to claim your prize (by 12:01 pm est on 1/30/2012)
http://www.couponclipinista.com/2012/01/flash-giveaway-sex-in-the-city-love-for-women-eau-de-parfum-spray-3-3-ounces-valued-at-55/
not sure if she emails people or if you have to keep checking back

sweetmaria
January 29th, 2012, 6:33pm
You entered the Happy Hour Girls January Promotion and you won entrance to the Ride the Wave Tele-Course a value of $200! Congratulations! The Happy Hour Girls will send you and autographed copy of my new book Ride the Wave: Journey to Peaceful Living.

:dance:

bigskwinner
January 30th, 2012, 7:38am
Winner Announcement - Check for your name!
Lysse Leggings:

Entry #57 rusthawk@gmail.com

Sneakpeeq $25:

Entry #142 junerlisle @gmail.com
Entry #233 raceracegirl @yahoo.com
Entry #87 blackasphodel @yahoo.com

Sneakpeeq $10:

Entry #98 hhollyhal @gmail.com
Entry #171 geneveve2 @gmail.com
Entry #199 ltlbit1 @hotmail.com
Entry #229 caitlinrmcclure @gmail.com
Entry #153 mistylimepink @gmail.com

http://the-socialites-closet.blogspot.com/2012/01/winner-announcement-check-for-your-name.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

bigskwinner
January 30th, 2012, 10:04am
Sarah Lim

Won $150 To Spend At Guess by TodaysDraw JAN 30, you have 24 hrs to go to the web site and claim y our prize

Tat
January 30th, 2012, 10:22am
Congrats to Darlene Jensen of Omaha, NE--winner of our iPad sweepstakes!

Tat
January 30th, 2012, 10:24am
Congratulations Eliza Klinger, you've won our Big Game giveaway!

bigskwinner
January 30th, 2012, 11:54am
Michelle Collier-Mitzel

http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/signed-book-of-wellbeing-revolution.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BeckValleyBooks+%28Beck+Valley+Books%29

kj39
January 30th, 2012, 12:30pm
Congratulations to L.S. Watson, the 1st winner of our Valentine's Day giveaway. We definitely felt the ♥ from your post! Please send an email to sales@superjeweler.com to collect your prize.

kj39
January 30th, 2012, 12:58pm
Hi Karen,

Congratulations, we've randomly selected your email address as the December 28th winner of our Frontline Plus Daily Giveaway! You've won a year's supply of Frontline Plus, and $250 for the Petfinder shelter or rescue group of your choice!

louiseb130
January 30th, 2012, 1:30pm
Easy Canvas Prints
Congratulations to Janet Jorgensen on winning the $300 Best Buy Shopping Spree! We hope you put it to good use!

louiseb130
January 30th, 2012, 1:36pm
Daylight Company
Drumroll please....and the winner of this month's competition is.... Anne Davies! Anne you have won one of our beautiful brushed chrome Slimline Table Lamps RRP £109.99 http://uk.daylightcompany.com/product/slimline-table-lamp-chrome/ Please send an email over to rachael@aprilcommunications.co.uk with the address you would like your prize sent to! Thank you again for everyone who entered and invited lots of new lovely people to the page! Look out for February's Competition where we will be looking to hear about some of your crafty plans for 2012! :)

Kayte71
January 30th, 2012, 4:03pm
Tarina Tarantino Beauty
And the winner of a JEWEL MIRROR in LILAC CRUSH is ... ALEXANDRA MORA! Send us your shipping info to Sparkle@tarinatarantino.com

Kayte71
January 30th, 2012, 4:08pm
Today's winner of my New Year, New You sweepstakes is Nicole Schwiete! Nicole, you'll be receiving a $25 Amazon gift card in the mail! Please email your address to rella@makeithappennow.org so I can send it to your prize.

louiseb130
January 30th, 2012, 7:56pm
TrueCar
Congrats to Paula B. from White Lake, MI. for winning a $500 Amazon gift card in TrueCar's Pick Your Prize sweepstakes.

anny31
January 30th, 2012, 10:10pm
found a UK type facebook blog thread for winners. it may be UK but dangit i was listed!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3633341

patti31556
January 30th, 2012, 11:43pm
Congratulations to our Miche Bag USA and Superpoints winner http://madamedeals.com/new-contest-winners-1302012/

patti31556
January 30th, 2012, 11:44pm
Congratulations to our January 27th Weekly Winners in the Scrapbook of Jeweled Memories Contest!
Le Vian $75 Gift Certificate – Lana Beres Le Vian Heart Shaped Chocolate Quartz – Jenny Rice, Pamela Rooth, Stacy Robinson We just e-mailed the January monthly winner of a Le Vian $250 Gift Certificate. Check your e-mails.

patti31556
January 30th, 2012, 11:44pm
Congrats to Melissa H. from Elmwood Park, NJ who is our Grand Prize winner of a trip to Indianapolis to see the Big Game & the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show featuring Madonna!

patti31556
January 30th, 2012, 11:45pm
The winner of our National Puzzle Day Giveaway was @Kristin Teed. WOO HOO! Her favorite puzzle was the double-sided Human Body Floor Puzzle: http://www.melissaanddoug.com/human-anatomy-learning-floor-puzzle MSRP $12.99

AlleyOop
January 31st, 2012, 8:49am
Locomotion of Expressions

If your name is Kyhere Here then you just won a giveaway of mine! You won a 55$ bottle of Harvey prince Submariner. It smells great! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do on my husband! I am emailing you, so when you get it reply quick, bc you have 48 hours to claim it before it goes to the next winner.

Locomotion of Expressions

If your name is Courtney Bella (Me&Bella) you just won the $25 credit to Kudzoom! Congrats! I am emailing you, so when you get it reply quick, bc you have 48 hours to claim it before it goes to the next winner.

AlleyOop
January 31st, 2012, 8:55am
Citrus Lane

Congratulations to Talina, yesterday's Daily Drawing Winner!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 11:32am
Wholly Guacamole
CONGRATS TO OUR FINAL WINNERS OF THE 5 DAY GIVEAWAY!! Thank you all for the comments & fun! :) shannon schmale, cindy johnson, caroline averkamp, jennifer loetz, juanita cozzi, cindy demaree, joanna yarian, brenda hyer, marilyn sloane, & carrie macias!! winners only please send you mailing address to gcallen@fresherized.com Here is to Superbowl XLVI & a great weekend of football, family & food

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 11:32am
Turbana Chips
And the winner is ..... Mike Carter of Gainesville, Florida! Enjoy the Big Game this weekend with a bag of delicious Turbana Plantain Chips!

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2012, 11:33am
Whole Lotta Mama!
Since the first winner of the WLM & Friends Lazy Friday Flash Giveaway did not confirm their prize in the time allotted I had to choose a new winner! So the new winner is....Tracy Wells Peterman! I have sent you an email!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 11:33am
Mass Luminosity
Time to send a few more members of the GLOBAL Mass Luminosity Facebook community to 'get their hands dirty' in DiRT3, courtesy of AMD Gaming.

We choose the winners randomly from all of our fans that shared, commented and liked our recent posts. DiRT 3 is a rallying video game developed and published by Codemasters.

The winners are:
Cat Morris from Phoenix, Arizona
Steve Out from Alberta, Canada
Steffen Rafdal from Saudasjøen, Norway
Valeriy Ivanov from Russia
Michel Exel from Gelderland, Netherlands

Wish them a happy mud bath!

[Winners you will receive a Facebook message from our CEO Angel Munoz. Respond to that message to claim your prize]

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 11:35am
GiftCertificates.com
The winner of our contest from yesterday is... (drumroll please): ERIN ZIMMERMAN BOUDREAU! Please respond with your email address and we'll send this out shortly!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 11:35am
Sarah McNamara Beauty
Congrats to Marie P. for winning her choice of Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal! Didn't win #MiracleMonday? Here's another chance to score some Miracle Skin Transformer from the Retail Therapy Lounge review and giveaway!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 12:07pm
PureBond
Congratulations to Jan S. of Painesville, OH for winning one of our last 2 $100 HD giftcards! Who's win the last one? Enter today and it may be you.

Rhozalea
January 31st, 2012, 12:44pm
ThePinkPanel
As promised, we have randomly selected our Beauty Icon $25 Sephora Gift Card winner in honor of The PinkPanel's 5th Birthday! CONGRATULATIONS to Cynthia Bingham of Yulee, FL. Cynthia said she loves Sandra Bullock because she is a natural beauty and that's hard to find in Hollywood. Thanks to everyone for sharing your Beauty Icons ♥

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 2:14pm
MJJSales
Congratulations to Christina B., the winner of our Beautify Your Backyard contest! Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 2:15pm
Lipton
Congrats to the first round of entry period winners of our “Green Tea” sweepstakes: Jill K. from Manchester, CT, Peggy A. from Crane, MO, Suzette R. from LaPorte, TX and Katie B. from Jersey City, NJ! If you haven’t already, you can enter to win a yoga bundle or the grand prize, a luxurious spa trip, by printing a coupon and telling your friends about it! Enter through our Green Tea tab here: http://www.facebook.com/lipton?sk=app_203627543051020. Ends 3/30/12. Must be 18+.

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 3:20pm
TALLIA Orange
OK folks we have a Winner! Chad Boyd of Rocky Mount, VA, you’re the Tallia Orange TGI Tallia, Sweepstakes Winner! http://ow.ly/8MWNY

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2012, 3:52pm
CONGRATULATIONS to
Necee,
Ashley, and
Laura, our three lucky winners of the FREE Siren Lipstick giveaway! Winners were selected at random and have been notified by e-mail.

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2012, 4:21pm
Congratulations to
Jill Williams, today's winner of our Valentine's Day giveaway. We definitely felt the ♥ from your post! Please send an email to sales@superjeweler.com to collect your prize.

bigskwinner
January 31st, 2012, 5:10pm
Congrats to
Charles R.,
Patrick H.,
Keri D.,
Robin S.,
Diane J.,
Rosie R.,
Julie C.,
Rebecca G.,
Edi J.,
James H., and
Elise S.
for winning Costa Rica's Million Dollar Gift of Happiness! Don't forget, there are still four days left to enter—we're excited to share more Costa Rica happiness with our fans!

louiseb130
January 31st, 2012, 6:35pm
Nature's Pride Breads
Congrats to this week's Bread for No Bread winners: Virginia V; Dorothy L; Heather D; Clara S; Nikki E! Enjoy your bread!

AlleyOop
January 31st, 2012, 10:13pm
.::WINNERS::. Winners from Colossal Cash Explosion

I cannot express how excited I am to reach 30,000 fans on Facebook! You're not here for a speech, so I'll get straight to the good stuff!

If you didn't win this time maybe you'll win the Mom-Cave Giveway coming up with a big screen HDTV!

The winners' can be viewed below or HERE:

$300: Erin M.
$100: Christmas H.
$50: Kimberly W
$25: debra a
$25: Jacqueline E.

Winners will be notified via email (using the email provided during entry) and will have 48 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond to said email in the allotted time, a replacement winner will be chosen.

patti31556
January 31st, 2012, 10:36pm
Congratulations to Mary C. the winner of our Happy New You Sweepstakes! Mary has won a $500 Shopping Spree to start the New Year with a new wardrobe. If you didn't win this time, don't worry we'll have another fun giveaway starting very soon...

patti31556
January 31st, 2012, 10:48pm
The last January OXY Skin Care "New Year New You” giveaway winner is…Kyle Kaufman!!! Kyle wins OXY Maximum products and a $100 gift certificate to Target!! CONGRATULATIONS

bigskwinner
February 1st, 2012, 8:57am
Congratulations to
Christina Coghill,
Suzanne Watkins Hollman,
Holly Elliott,
Denise Silva,
Jennifer Shaw,
Krystyl Olson,
Joce Lyne,
William Dori Kempker,
Yadira IVonne Pelkey, and
Joanie Redheffer. Please drop us a line at customerservice@lovablelabels.ca within 7 days to retrieve your special offer.

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 10:59am
GiftCertificates.com
The winner of our $25 e-SuperCertificate contest is ALYSSA GRIFFIN! Congrats! Respond with your email address and we'll send this out shortly!

kj39
February 1st, 2012, 1:00pm
Congratulations to Rick Jacobson, Lillian Patterson, and Isabelle Groleau, who will each receive a VIP coupon redeemable for our new Almond Plus! Stay tuned for today's question of the day and your chance to grab a free coupon

Kayte71
February 1st, 2012, 1:48pm
Rella Bell
This winner of the Kindle Fire is...(drum roll please!) JANELLE HULSE HAMILTON! Hooray!!! Janelle, email your address to rella@makeithappennow.org so that I can send the Kindle to you!

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 2:39pm
Red Lobster
We're pleased to announce our first winner of the 14-Day Valentine's Giveaway, Lios Merritt! Congrats Lios! Show your love for Red Lobster by entering daily for a chance to win. Click the link below to get started!

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 2:41pm
Playfully Ever After
Congratulations to Maggie York! She is the winner of our Review to Win contest!

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 2:43pm
Tetley Tea
Congrats to Jake Sloane, Taylor Patton, Sherrie Pelno, Julie Trani & Robin Stiles Pape for winning a vintage Tetley Milk/Sugar Set! To claim your prize, just email your shipping info to tetleysocialmedia@tataglobalbeverages.com.

TNrina
February 1st, 2012, 3:22pm
This is what I have been seeing on FB for the last few days when entering contest.

"Facebook requires winners to be notified outside of the Facebook Platform.
Please provide your email address below so that we can notify you if you are a winner."

Is this a new rule on FB?

patti31556
February 1st, 2012, 6:52pm
Congrats to our The Grey (MOVIE) Spot the Difference Game winners- Janice W, Bridgette R, Paras K, Dhiraj A, and James A! Y'all are one elite wolf pack not to be messed with and thank you everyone who played

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 7:02pm
BistroMD
Congratulations to Michelle C. for winning a $25 Nike gift card in our Fun with Fitness Giveaway. Don't forget to enter daily for great fitness prizes everyday this month!

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 7:04pm
I Love Asian Sauces
Congratulations to our January winners: Terri M. of Wilsonville, OR and Alexandra P. of Warsaw, IN! They will both be receiving some fabulous Asian sauces at their door! Look out for the February winners soon.

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 7:05pm
PureBond
And our last $100 Home Depot Gift Card Giveaway winner is... Nancy R. of Wellington, FL! Congratulations! Thank you everyone for participating. Make sure you upload photos of your PureBond projects to our page in February for another chance to win $100 Home Depot Gift Card. Happy building.

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 7:08pm
Plaza Auto Mall
Congratulations to our two Apple Sweepstakes winners -- Frank Fasano and Melissa Grimm from Brooklyn, NY!

louiseb130
February 1st, 2012, 7:09pm
This is what I have been seeing on FB for the last few days when entering contest.

Please provide your email address below so that we can notify you if you are a winner."

I read that today as well. In that case, I guess we don't have to post winners here, since they'll be emailed directly!

pantherpaw
February 1st, 2012, 8:47pm
VSX by Victoria's Secret

Drumroll, please! Congrats to Jessica, Christine, Tiffany, Samantha, Alex, and Ashley for winning a VSX shopping spree—& thanks to our more than 15,000 fans that participated! 2012 will be our fittest year EVER!

1Chance4Laura
February 2nd, 2012, 5:37pm

I still believe some companies still don't know that they really are supposed to notify winners by email, phone or mail. That rule has been in effect for quite awhile. I have still got messages sent to my FB account and also I was just entering some a few minutes ago and came across one that stated the winner's name would be posted on their wall and they had 72 hours to claim their prize. I have let the companies know that has notified me of a win by FB message and the FB rule states they aren't supposed to be contacting winners that way and most respond back stating they had no idea.

1Chance4Laura
February 2nd, 2012, 5:38pm
Udderly Smooth Skin for all! Thanks to all of you who helped us reach 3,000 fans, and CONGRATS to our 30 winners of the Udderly Smooth 3K Fan Giveaway! You’ll all be receiving your very own tube of Udderly Smooth soon! Angela Kelley, Ashley Siegle, Brittany Cano, Carrie Goodin, Claire Hendrix, Deb Farrell, Deirdre Jordan, Denise Dillon, Emily Smith, Felina Maris, Garda Cuthbert, Heather Cosgrove, Janet Vickers, Janet Crenshaw, Jennifer Newman Rutsky, Jill Gibson, Joy Wood, Karen Nanke, Kerry Franken, Lynn Anderson, Melanie Gollin, Nina Summerlin, Patti Sherman, Rachel Munyon, Rita Durant, Sandra Azain, Sheri Huttner, Sherry Hobbs, Stephen Radford, and William Lorz. Congrats and enjoy!

ldynjeans13
February 2nd, 2012, 9:51pm
Toyota of Tampa Bay
Lori Haar Brown is the winner of our Apple iPad2! Lori please contact me at bmorgan@morganautogroup.com to claim your prize. We will be having another giveaway in March for sure! Thank you for all that "like us" !!!

ldynjeans13
February 3rd, 2012, 12:48pm
VERB
Our ring winner is Minnie Whittaker, Minnie please email your postal address to sales@verbdresses.co.uk and we'll get it off to you.

ldynjeans13
February 3rd, 2012, 12:49pm
Chilean Avocado Lovers Club
Congratulations to Sheryl Montavon, Thursday's winner of our Book a Day Giveaway! We hope you enjoy your FREE copy of "Cinch! Conquer Cravings, Drop Pounds and Lose Inches" by Cynthia Sass. :) Keep those entries coming, we're giving away a copy every day this month!

bigskwinner
February 3rd, 2012, 2:32pm
I read that today as well. In that case, I guess we don't have to post winners here, since they'll be emailed directly!

its been a new rules since jan, and I did post the link to the youtube video onto OLS

they can NOT put your name onto fb UNTIL they get your permission

and seeing how most of the fb ones are 24 hrs to get back to them as well

louiseb130
February 3rd, 2012, 4:50pm
its been a new rules since jan, and I did post the link to the youtube video onto OLS

they can NOT put your name onto fb UNTIL they get your permission

and seeing how most of the fb ones are 24 hrs to get back to them as well

So do you think we no longer have to use this thread? Is it safe to assume they will contact us via email? I'm hoping so!

Ravzie
February 4th, 2012, 3:58pm
I suggest we still use it for things we see in emails, whatever. I've been on vacation, so I haven't posted any winners, but I will again. Whatever you guys want. I still see, "respond in xx hours or another winner will be chosen".

kj39
February 4th, 2012, 10:09pm
Winner #003: loree cross
Winner #004: Patricia Wy
Winner #005: sandra davenport
Like · · Reshare · about a minute ago ·
3 people like this.

CDR Electronics
ok the first 2 winners it picked is

The Winners were randomly generated on Feb 04, 2012
Winner #001: Jessica Pfohl
Winner #002: Janissa Pheann

Pumpkin&Tulip
February 6th, 2012, 8:05am
Drumroll please! The winners of Spring Feast competition are... Joanne Scott, Jen Boucher and Kim Varner! Congratulations

Woops! Worldfood....Sorry

Pumpkin&Tulip
February 6th, 2012, 11:43am
Masterlock
Congratulations to the January sweepstakes winners. (Lori Watson, Maraina Brown, Mary Sattler, Heather Loar, Dayna Kidle ). Each of you will receive a 1500ID Speed Dial Combination Lock. Thanks to everyone for entering and good luck next month.

Pumpkin&Tulip
February 6th, 2012, 11:45am
integrity health products

Congratulations to Sandra Adams, the winner of our Xbox contest! Check in often as we'll have another contest starting shortly!

Ravzie
February 6th, 2012, 12:20pm
Below is a list of recent winners for giveaways on I'm a Lazy Mom!

Robin Takes 5 Cookbook: Susan Chester* and Mandy Bowers Tripp*

Not a winner? Purchase Robin's new cookbook in the Lazy Mom Store!

McDonald's Happy Meals: Stephanie Boyce Smith and Jamie Jackson Niederkohr

SurfShelf Laptop Holder: Hoa Le

Names with an asterisk (*) mean I haven't heard from these winners yet. They have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is drawn.

Nana*2*4
February 6th, 2012, 12:30pm
Congrats to the 60 winners in our Conair 60K Fan Celebration Giveaway! They each will get a brand new Conair brush (style will vary). Check to see if you're a winner (alphabetically by last name; winners will also receive a confirmation email later today)! Thanks, again, for entering and for being a Conair fan!

Joanna Alper

Anita Andrick

Lindsay Bade

Rebecca Barnaby

Gracellen Bonilla

Suzanne Brown

Sandi Brown

Mary Carista

Chantel Chavez

Ioana Churchill

Patsy Clark

Kristina Couturier

Eilee Dan

Erica DiRenzo

Brandy Emberton

Patricia Fike

Jennifer Fisher

Deangelo Franklin

Ellen Gervits

Becky Grayson

Jade Green

Monica Haas

Kelly Haley

Thomas Hallford

Penny Harris

Christine Harrison

Robert Hogan

Lon Hoofnagle

Kathleen Kalwat

Jessica Keahey

Kaniya Knight

Lauren Lee

Melanie Lockhart

Jacky Lynn

Theresa Mooney

Teresa Moore

Pauline Moran

Kory Morera

Elizabeth Neale

Amber Oglesby

Amanda Owens

Gloria Pratt

Jamey Reynolds

Tabitha Roderick

Alese Rodriguez

Carol Scheive

Melissa Sherrill

Debra Simning-Chapman

Noemi Sison

Heather Speaks

Cindy Syring

Tracey Thomas

Laurie Thompson

Tracy Villalobos

Jamie Vinkowski

Bonnie Wall

Joanie Waterman

Brandi Weiss

NiCole Witucki

Katie Rose Yaniak

kj39
February 6th, 2012, 1:37pm
Drum roll please...our first Cover Lover winner is...Kay Zarrugh! Congratulations, you've won a free subscription to your favorite magazine for a year. Email our social media manager to claim your prize sarah.buhr@nextissue.com
LikeUnlike · · Reshare · 5 · 9 minutes ago · Angela Akinniyi and 4 others like this..Write a comment.....